Saturday Morning - Cover

Saturday Morning

Copyright© 2002 by Falcon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Just a short tale about my lover and I on saturday morning

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

After our new found friends go home on Sunday, we sit on the lounge and reminisce about the day and night that has just passed. To finally see you with another woman and to be filming you getting royally fucked up the arse by some stranger was wonderful. I get up and walk to the fridge to get myself another beer and you your favourite J.D. We are still talking about the events and you tell me how horny itmade you, then as I walk back into the room you are sitting there legs apart, skirt up, and as always no knickers with your hand rubbing yourself and smiling at my growing erection as I walk toward you.

I put you drink down and sit opposite so I can watch you do your thing. You already know I love to watch you masturbate for me, your hand pushing into your cunt as you part the lips then with your other hand you grab a cube of ice from your drink and start to run it across your nipples. I already have learnt how wet you get from having your tits played with as I smile, take a mouthfull of my beer and slide out of my shorts, allowing you to see my cock standing straight up from the pleasure I get from watching you. It seems that the weekend has been one enjoyment after another for us. Then as if by request the rain starts to fall outside, we smile at the fact that this is another of our pleasures. Fucking and listening to a storm outside.

You ask me how my beers tastes and offer to help me drink it. Know ing that you already had a drink of your own, I was a little confused by this offer. Also knowing that you have your own set of deviant thoughts I hand you my bottle. I sit brside you as you take the bottle to your lips, the drop it to your wet pussy, pushing the neck deep into yourself and upending it so I can see it emptying into you. This single gesture has just turned me from horny to the level of excitement the first time I got my first fuck at 15. I dive straight between your legs, and begin to drink from you. The taste of the beer and your juices are like nothing I have ever tried b4. all the while, you continue to play with your rock hard nipples. Wrap your legs around me pulling me harder into you and rubbing your clit building yourself to another orgasm for the week end.

I can't wait to take you any longer. I stand, my cock bursting with what is almost a pain, purely from the level of sexual tension you cause in me. Leaning forward I thank you for my beer and then force your hands above your head so you cannot move. You are pinned!!! I don't bother with niceties now, all I want is to be in you, with that I force my cock deep into your cunt as your try to grab me, I tell you "keep your fucking hands back" this is my time now. Fucking your pussy, feeling the warmth of your juices and the cold of my beer is a sensation I wish you could enjoy as I do. My hips are pounding so hard into you that it is making my balls ache. I don't care. You have got me to the stage where you have just become my fuck toy.

"Get on your fucken hands and knees bitch" "I'm gonna fuck your arse till it hurts wench" Once you are on your knees I grab your arse and force my cock into it, not bothering to lube it at all, you cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain as I begin to rock back and forth in your arse. "Fuck yourself while I fuck you" I command. You pick up the empty beer bottle and push it deep into yourself, you start to move in rythym with me as the pleasure takes over your body. You are made even hornier by the fact that even though I am ordering you to carry out my wishes, you know that you can take control of me at anytime you desire, such is the power you hold over me. You feel my balls tighten as I get to the point of losing control. You throw your head back so I can grab you by the hair to force my cum deep into your arse. I slowly slide my spent cock from you and we sit back on the lounge, smiling and touching each other.

Then you get the look in your eyes that tells me you haven't had enough yet, and say to me. "lets not wear any pants, jump in the car while it's still raining and have some fun around town" Another of our favourite things to do _ "Babe, I love you sooo much" is all I can respond with as you walk off to get the keys...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.