Jax's Story - Cover

Jax's Story

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - story writer gets invited to hollywood to help convert his stories into film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

Did you know lover?" said Sam who was reading a letter at the breakfast table, "that I've got a Fan Club."

"No," I looked up from my paper.

"Yeah," she carried on, "this guy, Leon Richards is the president and founder of the 'Samantha Knight Fan Club'."

"Oh, that's nice for you," I said.

"What's nice," said PJ who sat down with us.

"Sam's got a Fan Club," I informed him.

"That's nice," he said too.

"Yeah, yeah, and he wants me to attend their annual meeting as his guest," she read out.

"Well if you're not working, why don't you go?" I said.

"Oh can I?" she said looking at me.

"Sure, why do you think I might object?" I inquired.

"Well I don't know," she looked down shyly.

"Come on, what is it?" I said, her behaviour had stimulated my interest.

"I know," chuckled PJ, "it that report in the 'trades' about, what her name's fan club meeting."

"Marsha Moans," said Sam, "well mine won't be like that."

"Marsha who?" I said, and what happen at her fan club meeting?"

"Turned into a gang bang," laughed PJ, "took on all her fans she did."

"Well I'm not going to do that, now am I," pouted Sam.

"Ok Sam," I smiled, "where's this meeting taking place?"

"In New York," she said, "can I really go."

"Sam you're a big girl now," I smiled at her pretty face, "and I trust you."

"Oh goody," she reached over and kissed me, "I promise I'll keep my legs closed."

"Ok PJ," I said, "what are we doing now." We had had a month off since our last production and had a lovely holiday in England.

"Well I've been thinking," mused PJ, "I'll like to do more serious production. Instead of our standard two reelers, I'd like to do a full film, say ninety minutes."

"Ok PJ," I said, thinking about what he had said, "PJ," I said, "how long have you known me?"

"What? I don't know, about two years, why?" he asked.

"Have I ever steered you wrong?" I said.

"Well no," he smiled, "why is it I've got this feeling that you're going to tell me something I'm not going to like."

"PJ, you make a quality product in a over crowded business, but you make good money, why?" I asked, not expecting an answer, "I'll tell you, it because you supply a product that people want to buy, not a long film where you need a full evening to watch, and not a five minute loop either."

"I think I see what you're getting at," said PJ.

"But still in that format we have some leeway," I said.

"So what's your solution then?" said PJ.

"Solution to what?" interrupted Sheena, PJ current bed partner.

"Shut up," said PJ with fake anger.

"Where was I, oh yes," I said, "what we can do is select stories with more substance to them, like my 'Sweet Life'."

"Ok," PJ said, "what have you got that we can use?"

"Ok let me think," I said, "I did one a couple of years ago, called 'Her Happy Day', about a couple of sisters, one of which was getting married and this wedding photographer turns up. I think there's four or five parts to the story."

"Oh, can I be the one who's getting married," piped in Sam.

"I'll have to re-read the story but I think you're be bridesmaid," I smiled, "Sheena here can be the bride."

"Right, dig it out and I'll read it," offered PJ.

It didn't take long before PJ was happy with the story and requested that I get cracking on the screenplay.

"Other than a lot of extra's for the wedding scene," said PJ looking up from my complete screenplay, we need the Cousin and the photographer."

"Yeah that's right," I said, "if we use the girls of course."

"They seem to be perfect for the parts," said PJ, "Sam will be please to have a fucking part this time," he chuckled.

"Yeah, I remember how miserable she was last time," I agreed.

"The cousin may be a problem though PJ," I said.

"No way, not in this Town," chuckled PJ, "there's more beautiful girls here than anywhere else in the world."

Her name was Trina and she had a spectacular figure and all naturals too, PJ know I prefer that type to these pumped up silicon ones.

"Lover," cooed Sam, we had just finished making love, it was the night before her three days in New York. "would it be all right if I fuck one or two of my fans, if the mood takes me."

"Love, you promised me you'll keep your legs closed," I said sternly.

"Yes I know," she said, "but it'll only be one or two, I promise it won't be like Moans."

"Ok but only if you tell me all about it," I said, there was no way I could stop her doing whatever she wants, so I might as well enjoy her stories.

"Oh thank you lover," she hugged me tight, "I do love you."

"How long to you think this one will be, when edited?" asked PJ.

"Well," I mused, "at least and hour and we could put an extra scene in say at the wedding."

"No we'll keep to the original story," said PJ.

"Right PJ," I agreed, "Sam's back tomorrow so we can start almost straight away."

Ok limey," he smiled, "the two Sets will be finished in a couple of days so we'll start next Monday morning at seven am."

"While Sam was away I had steered Trina into my bed, oh my what a body she had, I think PJ was a little jealous but he knew he would get his chance with her soon. Her firm plump tits filled my hands to overflowing and her legs opened to receive my hard cock. I was almost sorry to see Sam back from her trip, but only just.

Right this story, like most of mine, is quite simple with few actors; the wedding photographer turns up at the bride's house to take some pictures and falls in love with the sister. That doesn't stop him fucking the bride to be of course. After the honeymoon is over, once again the two sisters and her new fiancé get it on together again. Enter the nasty cousin, who wants to take him away, but she doesn't succeed and it all ends up with happy families again. Simple plot or not, there's a lot of dialog for our actors to remember. Sam and Sheena are ok, but our new girl Trina is a little wooden to start with, but she soon gets into it. There's is a fair bit of girl on girl action to film, PJ lets me do theses as he thinks I enjoy it. He's not wrong, poor Sam gets a good pounding each night after filming.

"Oh lover," please no more," she said, pushing me away, "I've got a long fuck scene tomorrow, she turns over and almost immediately started to snore. I was still rock hard and there's no way I could go to sleep, so I get up and make myself a drink. I didn't help that I could hear PJ and Sheena going at it in the next room. I put the TV on and watched a late night, black and white film. After awhile Sheena wondered in and joined me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.