Jax's Story - Cover

Jax's Story

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - story writer gets invited to hollywood to help convert his stories into film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I slept for 14 hours straight, my jet lag much worse this time, when I awoke, I felt a warm body asleep beside me. I rolled over and in the dim curtained room I could make out the slim figure of Sam. Oh yes I remember now, P.J. had invited her over last night to entertain me again. She was my constant bed partner last time I was in Hollywood. As I looked upon her pretty face her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"Morning lover," she said, her voice deep and lustful.

"Morning Sam," I smiled at her.

"How about it limey," she purred, "fancy an early morning fuck." There was no need to answer her, I just rolled over between her spread legs and pushed my morning hard on into her already wet pussy.

"That's right," she said, "just fuck me hard." I thrust into her, her own hips moving against me in unison. "Oh yes, that's great." almost too soon we both climaxed.

"Oh yes," she said, "I've missed you." Her arms hugging me tight. We washed each other under the shower and then found breakfast being served on the patio.

"Feeling better now you've had a good sleep?" inquired P.J. with a knowing smile.

"Yeah thanks P.J.," I replied.

"Good, good, here's a copy of the screenplay," he said throwing over the manuscript, "if you just read through it, make notes of any changes you want, there shouldn't be many, it based on your original story 'Pier Show', ok."

"Right thanks P.J." I said.

"Ok, we'll be auditioning the day after tomorrow," he said, "for this story we going to need the old magician, that'll be old Tom again, ok, his two assistance, then a young male apprentice and his sister."

"Right, fine P.J." I said.

"Is there a part for me?" asked Sam.

"Well you could be one of the assistance if you like," said P.J.

"Oh goody," she enthused.

I spent the rest of the day reading the screenplay, all in all a very good interpretation of my original story. Sam had to go after breakfast for she was working in another production.

"Right, I want to talk to you about this production," said P.J.

"Yeah, ok," I said.

"Well I was thinking, as you are the second most important person on the set, after me that is," he said with a big smile, "how about being 'Executive Producer' as well as writer?" he said.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Good, good," he smiled at me, "of course not only will you get the credits, but a small percentage of the gross as well."

"What sort of small percentage?" I asked.

"How about 5 points?" he offered.

"10 sounds better," I countered.

"Ok agreed at 71/2 then," he smiled and we shook hands on it. "Our last little production grossed just under a half a mill, so your little 71/2 should make you about 30 thousand dollars."

"That has a nice ring to it," I said, "but before I can claim it, I have to do the work."

P.J. invited a few friends around that night for drinks, Sam turned up late after she had finished filming. After a late night Sam and I retired to our bed.

"Lover, can we make it a quickie tonight," she giggled, "I've got an early morning call, I'm being gang banged all day tomorrow, so I shall need my sleep."

"Sure lover," if you want we'll leave it until tomorrow," I offered.

"No better not," she giggled again, "I'll be too sore to fuck anything after tomorrows workout." I'm not very happy about my bed companion being gang fuck, but I had no rights over her, so I said nothing. Her hips moved under me as I thrust gently into her wet pussy.

"Oh that's nice," she cooed, "nice and gentle." Soon I was pumping my sperm into her limp body.

"Lovely," she sighed, then she was asleep.

"Ok gang," said P.J. "we're looking for four, no three now, we've got Sam on board already, so that's three actors today, their attributes are on the sheet in front of you." I read my sheet; it was one I had casually typed up the previous day.

Girl #1, magician assistant, female, age between 25-30 with long legs, big tits. (Doesn't have to be natural)

Girl #2, apprentices sister, age over 18 but must be young and fresh looking. (Must look about 16)

Boy #1, apprentice, male, age over 18 but young looking, (Also must look about 16)

We interviewed about twenty actors that day and we come up blank. It was a good job we had Sam and the old Magician in the bag already.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.