Jax's Story - Cover

Jax's Story

Copyright© 2002 by JAX

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - story writer gets invited to hollywood to help convert his stories into film

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was sitting at my computer, editing another short story to be posted on the web, when a low ding brought my attention to the e-mail icon. I open up my e-mails and there was a short message from a story editor.

Dear JAX, I have had an inquiry for your e-mail address from a guy in California. Can I forward it to him? Regards M.B.

At this time I didn't publish my e-mail address, didn't want all those spams that some of my friends endure. It'll be nice to get some feed back on my little stores, so I replied with a yes. I almost forgot about it until a couple of days later, when I had another e-mail drop in my mailbox.

Dear JAX, love your stories, would like to make a short movie, will you consider selling the rights. Regards P.J. Thomas.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that, I write my stories for my own amusement and have never considered making any money out of them.

Dear P.J. glad you like them and yes I would consider selling the movie rights. Which story are you considering. Regards JAX.


Dear JAX, at the moment I would like to use 'FAIR DEAL' for this only requires 3 main actors, with a minimum number of sets. I can offer $10000, half in advance, plus we would like you to fly out here to supervise the screenplay. All expenses paid. Regards P.J.

Well I didn't have to think too long about it, I had 3 weeks leave left from my job, so I replied immediately.

P.J. himself met me at the airport and on the drive back to the city he filled me in on his set up. Apparently he was a small independent producer of 'Adult Movies', he mentioned a few tittles of his previous epics, but I'm afraid I had to admit that I hadn't seen any of them. No problem, you can view them over the next few days, he offered. I settled into the spare rooms of his spacious villa, then after a small meal and a drink I went to bed to sleep off my jet lag.

The next day I was taken to P.J.'s small studio complex and was introduced to the other members of his team, the lighting cameraman, the chippies and sparks. I was then shown the two Sets that they had already built and although they didn't match the visions in my head, they were very well made and would do just great.

"As well as these two sets," P.J. said, "we need a couple of outdoor shots."

"What about the actors?" I asked.

"Good question," said P.J, "we've got the Old Hypnotist sorted, an old pro we've used before, and we are holding a casting sessions for the girls tomorrow, would you like to be there?"

"Yeah love to," I said with enthusiasm, "if we hold to the original script, we need a main player, Ann, who has a great set of tits on her and her friend, Jo who is slimmer."

"Well we'll try, but we have to see what turns up tomorrow," P.J. smiled.

"Morning," P.J. said with a happy smile, "feel up to it."

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it," I replied.

"Right let's get started then," he said, he picked up the phone and requested the first girl to enter. As well as P.J. and me, Stan the cameraman was also there to cast his eye over the actors. This was all new to me, one after another these beautiful girls paraded in front of me, exposing their bodies to my gaze.

"One point P.J," I said, somewhat hesitant, "the characters are supposed to be young, fresh out of school or college with natural figures. All the girls so far are pumped up with silicon."

"Yeah, point taken," P.J. said, "but you must remember, this is Hollywood, and for the most part the film makers want big tits."

"Well from a consumer point of view," I commented, "most men hate silicon tits."

"Ok, we'll start looking for some natural looking tits then, ok," I sensed an atmosphere descend on the room, so I added.

"P.J, if I don't have an input, why am I here?"

"Sure, right," he said, but it obviously wasn't. Oh shit, trust me to put my big foot in it. Out of the twenty or so girls there, only about half had natural figures and one of them screamed 'Jo'; after a discussion between us, I convinced P.J. and Stan that she was perfect; she was duly hired for the part. That just left the 'Ann' part to find and you would think you could find a big titted actor in Hollywood, but none of the remaining girls fitted the bill.

"Never mind, we'll look again tomorrow," said P.J, who I was glad to say had relaxed a bit towards me, "I'll put the word out and there be girls all over us as soon as you can wink."

P.J. had a few friends over that night to introduce me and I didn't go to bed to very late, but when I did, I was accompanied by 'Jo', who's real name was Samantha, Sam for short, who wanted to thank me personally for her part. She had a slim figure, with long, long legs and small round tits. I spent a long time caressing this beautiful creature until she almost pulled me on top of her and fed my hardness into her sopping pussy.

"Do all you Limeys take this long on foreplay," she muttered, now breathless from my attentions; her hips were thrusting back at me in perfect sync. This wasn't going to last too long, I thought, but I hung on just long enough to bring her off to a noisy orgasm.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.