Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Leigh was suddenly jolted back to reality. Michael's words had stopped droning in her ears. By the skin of her teeth, she had barely managed to stay abreast with the conversation. She nodded her head between bites of the seafood dish that had just been served and threw in a few words here and there, but once again found her eyes straying in the direction of that mesmerizing couple as Michael sampled her plate. Leigh hadn't noticed the woman leave the table. She wondered if should she call her Marion? Then chastised herself for such a thought. But then again, it was her own bizarre, little fantasy. While pondering this line of thought, Leigh reached for her wineglass and took a sip just as her eyes spotted the woman under the table!

My god, she thought, this is unbelievable!

Sputtering, Leigh almost choked.

"Leigh, darling, are you okay?" Michael asked, concern engraved on his face.

"Uh huh, just went down the wrong way Michael," she replied, still coughing while dabbing at her lips and chin. Satisfied things had returned to normal, he offered her a taste of his pheasant, but Leigh declined, using the excuse that she couldn't eat something that had been alive earlier. Michael laughed at this, and countered with, "But you're eating seafood which came from the sea and was, or had been a living thing."

"It's not the same thing," she replied.

"And you love hamburger."

"Michael!"

"All right, all right. Let's not spoil the evening." He changed the subject and resumed telling her about the agenda of his forthcoming seminar.

Once again only half listening, Leigh was drawn like a magnet back to the couple's arrogant display. The woman's long, red nails were running up and down his leg nearest the aisle. Leigh sat back and gawked as the woman slowly slid down below the table. Talk about chutzpah, she thought, I've never seen anything close to this, even when I caught Wendy Zadanowitz blowing that football player back in high school.

One thought led to the next and it wasn't long before Leigh's mind's eye could perceive the woman's full, pouty, red lips wrapped tightly around the "mystery man's" cock, sucking him off to sweet ecstasy. The competitive part of her personality wondered if the woman was as good as she at giving head.

'Naww, no way, ' she quickly admonished herself. 'I give great head, ' Leigh thought, 'because I love playing with and sucking a man's dick, pure and simple. And I drive poor Michael crazy when I do.' She searched her memory and recalled the three other men in her life that she had honored with her mouth and tongue. Yup, she concluded, all of them had told her that she was the greatest. And Leigh smiled a secret smile. Still, part of her wished her mouth was on the "mystery man" right now.

Leigh discovered she was shocked at the thought. She had never cheated on Michael. In fact, she'd never entertained the thought before. There were times, she admitted to herself, she had looked at various men, even wondered how good they were in bed; and several times she'd masturbated using one of them to inspire her fantasy to its conclusion. But she'd never actually lusted after one of them. Leigh reinforced this recollection with the memory of Tom Hutchinson, a handsome enough guy, who'd groped her at a cocktail party and how she'd slapped his face in front of everyone. 'Naww, she didn't really want to... '

Shoving her self-denials aside, Leigh's eye roamed back to her Mr. Banning. He looked rather cool, calm and collected considering the circumstances. Leigh emptied her wineglass and made an innocuous reply to Michael, then glanced back at "him."

Just then "he" surprised her, for Leigh had thought Mr. Banning had everything under control, now she noticed his right hand. Its fingers tightly clutched the tall shot glass of tequila sitting before him. He was squeezing it so hard Leigh wondered if the glass would shatter beneath the whiteness of his knuckles. A moment later, his eyes rolled back under fluttering lids. His teeth bit on his bottom lip.

'God, ' Leigh thought, 'the look on his face was incredible. What an orgasm he must be having.' Her mind was racing. 'Jesus, how did he taste? Was his musk heady? Was he clean, without any sexually transmitted disease? Did he have a curved cock or a straight one? Was he cut or uncut?' Leigh felt herself growing wet and hoped she wouldn't spot the chair she was sitting in, or worse, her dress. Thank God it was black. Michael, she thought, God, what was Michael up to?

A surge of relief surged through her as she grasped the fact that Michael was still caught up in his forthcoming seminar and still talking to her. She paid attention to him for a moment just to keep up the conversational flow, nodded at the appropriate part and said something totally innocuous, before returning her attention to the other couple.

Mr. Banning's dreamy eyes opened and met Leigh's. His lips parted. It seemed to Leigh that he could read her thoughts. He stuck his tongue out and wiggled it at her. Leigh formed a vivid image of its softness on her clit. She flushed and became even warmer. She averted her eyes, realizing that she was embarrassed, mesmerized and desperately wanted him. 'What's wrong with me?' She wondered, fighting not to panic by the emotions running riot through her body. For the first time in her marriage she found herself desiring another man.

She risked another look in his direction. As if by magic, the woman was sitting at his side. Leigh noted that while her hair was a bit messed, not a speck of lipstick was out of place, and bit her lip as she wondered what brand she used.

The other woman... Leigh caught herself -- 'I'm calling her the other woman. Now that's a joke.' She felt her composure returning and used it to make several mundane remarks to her husband.

When she was satisfied Michael was unaware of her voyeuristic activities, Leigh returned her attention to the couple. The woman sat there, feigning a coy, demure, smile. Looking sweet and rather innocent. Leigh noted that the woman's eyes never left his. When, with a dainty pinkie, she brushed across her lips wiping at the corner of her mouth, Leigh's mouth went dry, was she tasting the last remains of his seed?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.