Dinner and Then Some - Cover

Dinner and Then Some

Copyright© 2002 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based on the premise that the grass is also greener, Leigh spies an interesting couple doing naughty things while enjoying her anniversary dinner. Will her fantasies come to life?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

It was their fifteenth anniversary and Leigh wanted it to be a celebration. However, persuading her loving husband Michael to travel into the city beyond his practice and the never-ending series of lectures he gave weekly at the medical center and the nearby University was posing quite a problem for her.

She was just emerging from the shower. Glancing in the fogged mirror she saw a good-looking, light-brown-haired woman, perhaps thirty-five years of age looking directly at her. She walked into the bedroom still toweling her hair. Michael lay on the king-size bed waiting for her. His fat cock lolling on his belly.

He smiled at her and Leigh responded with one of her own. Then she did a slow pirouette.

"Like it?"

"Yes of course I like it. I always have and I always will."

His cock stirred as if awakening from a deep slumber.

"You're so sweet..." She giggled. "I see your friend is waiting for me."

Michael maneuvered himself to the edge of the bed and reached for her. Taking care not to hurt his testicles, Leigh sat on his lap.

He buried his face in the hollow of her throat and murmured, "You smell of soap, so fresh and ripe."

Leigh giggled like a schoolgirl as Michael nibbled at her ear and neck. Then she began to squirm.

"You're doing that on purpose," he said.

"Want to see how hard I can make you," she giggled.

"I'm so glad we met."

"And you made an honest woman of me too."

"The way you shop? I'm not so sure of that."

"What?"

"Still," he continued, ignoring her, "I wouldn't trade you for the world."

"Oh, Michael. I love you so much..."

They kissed, enjoying the ritual of exploring each other's mouth for the ten thousandth time.

A few minutes later, Leigh lay anxiously on her stomach, her legs wide apart, providing Michael with his favorite view of her body. He was languidly caressing the small of her back, working his way to her buttocks. Leigh shivered when his fingers lightly roamed around her twin globes, anticipating what was to come next. With the first touch of his tongue on her anus, she felt a rush of excitement from her toes to her clitoris to the tips of her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Her hands blindly sought out his head and her fingers twined themselves in his curly hair.

"Michael... ohhhhhhh, I love you..."

Then he was kissing his way up her back, lavishing wet kisses on her shoulderblades and the back of her neck. Leigh couldn't lie still any longer and sought his mouth with hers as Michael's hands roamed her body. Leigh thought his hands felt like vibrators, leaving little electronic stimulation's wherever they went. She was totally relaxed now. The kiss ended and he moved down her body, returning to her ass. Leigh sighed as Michael's hands drew the cleft of her ass apart.

"Your ass is so beautiful Leigh, my darling."

"You really like it Michael?"

"Oh, yes. I'm fascinated with it."

"Why?" She asked, knowing he loved to look at it, especially just after she'd washed it.

He didn't answer her instead he flicked his serpentine tongue along the tiny pleats of skin surrounding her anus.

Leigh groaned with pleasure. Then his tongue was exploring her tight anal channel, relentlessly probing as she writhed before him, sheets clenched tightly in her fists. When Michael ended his assault, Leigh raised her rump up high, presenting him with a more favorable view and he began anew, this time licking a wide swath from her anus to her mons before returning to her rectum again.

Leigh groaned in anticipation as his fingers feathered across her dampened labia, then ever so slowly, parted those delectable folds and entered her making lazy circles as they moved deeper.

Her hips responded, jerking in rhythm to his movements as if she were a puppet on a string. He continued licking her, listening carefully as Leigh's breathing rate increased dramatically.

"Jesus, Michael... that's unbelievably good."

"Anything for you lover."

"Make me come soon..."

"Soon, my love."

"Ohhhh, you're going to make me wait... ?"

"Patience. Just think of all your friends."

"My friends?"

"Yeah, your friends. Every other Saturday night... they get five minutes of missionary-style grunting in the dark. While you get nibbled on for hours."

"Ohhhh," she wailed forlornly.

"Don't pout."

"I can't stand waiting."

"Bull! You've told Jenny about us. How you love the prolonged fucking I give you."

"No!"

"Yes! Why else would she mention that she just loves to be breathed on and nibbled during sex?"

"She told you that?"

"I'm not making it up."

"That bitch!"

"So, you did tell her."

"Well, maybe I hinted to her..."

"You damn well told her how I tease you."

"You're right, I did," she said contritely.

Michael slowly drew his finger from her pussy and held it up for Leigh's inspection. "See how you glisten on my finger."

"You're not going to... ?"

But the finger was already circling around Leigh's puckered opening.

"Ohhhhhh."

His finger gently entered her ass. Leigh moaned each time he delved deeper into her. With his free hand Michael reached for the lubricant, the smell of fresh strawberries filed the room as he massaged it into her opening.

"Lift up for me."

Leigh raised her ass and pressed her head down into the pillow.

She grunted as he entered her. The pain if one could call it that was negligible, and soon he was deep inside her glorying in the tightness of her membranes clutching his cock. His strokes were long and slow at first, gliding easily in and out.

"Ah, you feel sooo good love," he whispered, then increased his pace, changing the angle of his thrust. He laughed when he felt Leigh's hand seeking out her clit and soon after he emptied himself into her anal channel.

After taking a brief moment to collect his breath, Michael moved silently over the mound of her belly to her second, smaller mound, decorated with light brown hair and spreading the wet labia apart began to flick his tongue over her swollen clitoris.

She felt her orgasm approaching and groaned, holding his head tightly against her.

Michael rolled her clit between his tongue and palate, the sweet pressure hastened her climax and when Michael began to suck on it while squeezing her breast, she came.

A few minutes later Leigh opened her eyes to find Michael hovering above her.

She smiled, and licked her lips. He kissed her lightly.

"Another?" He asked, his voice sounding husky and virile to her.

"Hmmmm? No, that was wonderful, thank you."

"Michael?"

"Yes dear?"

"You know our anniversary is coming up... ?"

"And?"

"Oh, nothing. Forget about it."

"No, What is it?"

Leigh had always accepted the trials and tribulations of being married to a well-known plastic surgeon. Accommodating his rigid schedule meant little time for nights out in the city. But Michael had made the foolish mistake of asking what she really wanted to do this year. Now that the door had been opened, Leigh seized upon it.

"How about taking in a show and getting a bite to eat in the city? What do you say Michael?"

Michael somewhat distractedly looked at her, as she continued.

"You know, away from everything and everybody. Just the two of us, a wonderful idea, don't you think, dear?"

Seeing his expression, Leigh mentally clicked her heels in delight. 'A picture is worth a thousand words, ' she thought, 'and his goes way beyond that. Got him!'

Michael, loving her as he did, could only muster a weak, "Wonderful idea Leigh, I can't wait. I'll make some calls in the morning."

Leigh smiled radiantly, knowing damn well he hated the idea, but she'd known he'd accede to her request. He really never could refuse her.

Several days later, their anniversary arrived. It was a perfect lazy fall evening, somewhat warm and humid for September. The clear night sky unveiled thousands of stars that shone brightly in the northern sky, and the oppressive humidity seemed lessened by the soft breeze blowing in from the nearby water.

Leigh, wearing a black negligée walked into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and peed. Michael was across the room shaving and cut himself as he peeked at her as she wiped herself. He loved watching her pee and told her so.

She flushed the toilet and sauntered over to him.

"Turned you on, did I?"

He grunted.

She reached to his front and jiggled his cock. It wasn't quite hard, but it was getting there.

"Save it for later," she said, lewdly licking her lips for emphasis.

Michael watched her image in the mirror as she headed into the bedroom to dress. Leigh surprised him by closing the door behind her.

Peeling off the negligée, Leigh stood nude and looked pensively into the full-length mirror. She lifted her breasts up for inspection. They weren't large, but men had always made a fuss over them, especially her nipples, which jutted out a half-inch and were not fully aroused. Leigh had a smirk on her face as her thumbs flicked them to their fullest and admired them. More than adequate, she decided. Pouting, she idly searched through her lingerie, tossing items aside until she came up with a white lacy garter belt.

The memory of her first time wearing a garter belt flooded her consciousness. She'd just turned eighteen and wanted desperately to impress Chester. God, she thought, I actually had the hots for a guy named Chester. Well, she told herself, he was Chet today, and a very successful writer.

Leigh smiled at the memory. She'd worn the garter belt over frilly white satin panties and put a white dress on over them, not realizing that in certain lighting the dress was almost transparent. She'd caused a sensation at the bar when she walked in to meet him. Leigh giggled as she recalled how quickly Chester had whisked her out to his car and away from what appeared to be a frenzied group of his friends.

That had been the first time she'd been eaten and she was delighted with the experience. They had rutted like rabbits for two months, then when her period was late Chester showed his true colors and deserted her. Two days later she began to spot, but she never called him again. On her nineteenth birthday Leigh met Michael while walking in the park and the rest was history.

Leigh decided to wear the garter belt, and hooked her hose to them just to heighten Michael's interest later on, then she donned a black cocktail dress that revealed just a little cleavage. Selecting the right earrings took longer than any other part of her dressing. When she'd finished she wandered into the kitchen for a glass of water. Moments later, Michael walked in to ask her if she approved of his attire. He wore a three-piece gray pinstripe suit. And held a bouquet of pink gardenias out to her. He was grinning.

Leigh thought of him as her big bear and gazed into his cheerful blue eyes.

"Thank you, kind sir. They're lovely. And you are lovely too," she said adjusting his tie. She reminded herself just how lucky she was to have him as her man. She truly loved him.

The limo arrived on time, and Leigh felt drawn even closer to her husband as he insisted on holding the door open for her over the mild objection of the driver, who scooted back behind the wheel.

They found themselves in their own little world as the greenery from their humdrum suburban surroundings whizzed by. Leigh thinking ahead, had insisted he leave his cell phone behind, and after agonizing over the dire consequences that could befall him without its availability, he'd tossed it onto his pillow before heading for the front door.

Leigh leaned her head onto Michael's shoulder, thinking, no phones, no stress, no problems; we're definitely taking advantage of the moment.

But apparently, Michael had other ideas, for to Leigh's chagrin, he began talking with the driver about the game the previous night. The driver was only too happy to respond and valuable time passed before it occurred to Leigh that grabbing Michael's penis might just get him back on track.

She ran her fingernail along his length, somewhat smaller than a few minutes earlier, and half-circled the tip of his cock. Michael got the message and ended his conversation.

They looked at one another, that special look both knew so well. Their eyes met and conveyed the message of a deeper love. Leigh was reminded of their very first time, thinking that she seemed a little hornier than usual this evening. Gradually both realized the driver was paying them no mind, and their hands traveled lightly over the linen that each wore, whispering erotic promises to the skin beneath. Michael's long fingers continued to gift Leigh with soft, fleeting touches that stirred her. He'd always been able to do that. And she was ever grateful for it.

"You and your magical hands," she whispered into his ear as he wrapped his arms around her, drawing her closer. In turn, Leigh's hand toyed with the silky hair at the nape of his neck while the other crept tantalizingly along his inner thigh. She sensed his unease at her brazenness. God, she thought, how I wish Michael wasn't so damn reserved at times, but maybe I can persuade him to get playful in the backseat. We've got all this room. It would be a shame to waste it. And so what if the driver takes a peek or two.

Their eyes locked and Leigh smiled while rubbing the palm of her hand up and down his just discovered hardness. Michael groaned and she squeezed him harder. Leigh realized he was going to give in to her seconds before their lips touched. Softly, merely brushing across the others. A series of little licks followed, then mouths open, the kiss deepened as Leigh tugged Michael's fly open, extracting his rock hard manhood. Just as she was bending to pay it the homage it deserved, the driver interrupted to announce they had arrived.

A grumpy Michael carefully replaced his cock and shyly attempted to cover the lump in his pants as he got out of the limo. Giggling like a schoolgirl, Leigh's hand brushed against it as she emerged from the limo, causing Michael to turn crimson with embarrassment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.