Susan - Cover

Susan

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 1: Picture Perfect

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Picture Perfect - This is the story of Jamie and his beautiful wife Susan. Jamie says that "Susan has been demanding, overbearing, selfish, dominating, jealous, and sometimes just plain nasty. The problem for me is that when Susan isn't exhibiting one of these annoying traits she can be very loving and she is so beautiful I just can't stay made at her."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Voyeurism  

My wife Susan is a beautiful woman. She is five feet six inches tall and weighs 115 pounds. Her legs are a cross between a model's and those of an athlete. They are shapely and not large while appearing to be strong and agile. The beautiful legs come together in the most wonderful Mound of Venus I have ever seen. Her ass is firm and nicely rounded and makes her look sexy in anything she wears. Susan's hips and waist create a very nice smooth curve. Susan wears a 36C bra but her breasts are of such fine shape and firmness that she can go without a bra anytime she pleases. He short dark brown hair and her beautiful blue eyes sometimes make me think of a young Liz Taylor. Susan's near flawless beauty is what I love most about her because frankly, the rest of the package can be hard to deal with.

Susan and I have been married for seven years and during that time Susan has been demanding, overbearing, selfish, dominating, jealous, and sometimes just plain nasty. The problem for me is that when Susan isn't exhibiting one of these annoying traits she can be very loving and she is so beautiful I just can't stay made at her.

I think that part of Susan's problem is that she knows that she's beautiful. How could she not know when people have been telling her that all her life. She's used getting her way because people fall over her to give her what she wants just so that she will smile at them. Don't get me wrong, Susan is not a terrible person. Inside of her there is a very loving decent person that comes out sometimes but doesn't know how to stay out. I know that Susan loves me because I am about the only person that gets to see the sweet Susan. Unfortunately, I only get that privilege on rare occasions. In the main Susan tries to totally control me. She tells me what to wear, what kind of car I should drive, what clubs I should join, what charities I should do volunteer work for, and who my friends should be. I don't really mind most of these things except that her choices for me are always based on how they can help her. Susan is also very jealous. Anytime she sees me talking to another woman or if I get a call from a woman Susan wants to know who I was talking to and what we were talking about. Then she asks questions like, "Do you think she is prettier than me?" or "Is there something going on between you two?" I have always been a faithful husband to my Susan so I find all these questions very bothersome.

Now after seven years of marriage I realized that Susan was not going to change into the loving person she keeps hidden inside and although I am still almost mesmerized by her beauty lately I often think I may have to leave her so that I can get back control of my life.

Now with all that as background I can begin to tell you about recent events that have changed my life. A few months ago Susan started telling me about a friend of hers at work. It started out as comments like "This friend of mine at work is so funny" or "My friend told me a great story the other day." This went on for a couple of weeks before she mentioned that her friend was a man and his name was Bob. I was getting the feeling that this whole 'Bob' thing was just a game she was playing to make me jealous but it didn't work, at least not right away. Susan continued to tell me stories about how great Bob was; how funny, how smart, how good an athlete, etc. I was beginning to get tired of hearing about Bob and finally I told Susan that I really didn't care to hear any more stories about her great friend Bob. Susan accused me of being jealous and that I had no reason to be. Bob was just a friend and would continue to be and she wouldn't discuss it with me any further. The next day Susan came home from work and started telling me another tail of Bob's greatness. I was absolutely sure that Susan was not up to anything with Bob other than to make me jealous but in spite of that it was beginning to get to me. I didn't know if it was jealously or if I was just mad at Susan for playing games.

The following Friday we made plans to meet some friends for drinks after work. As we all lived in different parts of the city or the suburbs but all worked in the city we always got together at Clancy's Pub. It is a nice Irish pub in the city not to far from where any of us worked. That night when Susan arrived there was a guy with her that I didn't recognize. Susan introduced him as her friend Bob. Bob was an average looking guy about 6 feet tall maybe 175 pounds nicely dressed. Bob joined right in our conversations but as he talked I failed to see any of the great sense of humor or intellect that Susan had ascribed to him. Maybe I wasn't being unbiased in my judgment but I didn't think he was anything special. As the evening went on I kept an eye on Bob to see if I could figure out what it is about him that Susan liked. It didn't take long to figure it out. Every time he got a chance to complement her he did. "You're so smart, you're so funny, you have great taste in clothes, etc... I noticed when he spoke with other women in the pub he used the same complements. I think it was obvious to all of the guys and most of the women in the place that this guy was on the make. The complements were his come on. He sounded like a 70's lounge lizard. It was also obvious to me that when he looked at Susan it was with pure lust. He didn't want to be her good friend, he wanted to fuck her. I couldn't blame him for wanting that but I sure as hell wasn't going to allow it to happen.

On the ride home that evening Susan asked me what I thought of her friend Bob. Well she asked so I told her. I said, "He is no more a friend to you than a stud horse is to a mare. He doesn't want to be your friend he just wants to fuck you. He is just a guy on the make. He hit on every woman in the pub tonight using the same lines he's been trying on you for the last month or so. But I could see in his eyes that the main object of his sexual lust is you."

Susan got really pissed. "You're just saying that cause you're jealous. You feel threatened by any guy that speaks to me. It really bothers you to think that I have a male friend." The rest of the trip home was filled with Susan telling me about all of my short comings and that she didn't know if she could continue to put up with my petty jealousies. I knew from the tone of her voice that it was the alcohol talking. Generally Susan didn't get that nasty in her attacks on me unless she had too much to drink. Whenever Susan has more than four glasses of wine she turns nasty on me. Susan knows this about herself and seldom has more than three drinks. One good thing about Susan, whenever she has been nasty to me because of drinking too much she makes up to me in the morning by making love to me. It always amazes me that she can wake up early in the morning after a night of drinking and feel good. Most people would have a hangover if they had been as drunk as Susan had been.

Now we jump forward two weeks to another Friday. It's my birthday and Susan told me that morning that she had called some of our friends and asked them to meet us at Clancey's that evening for a little celebration. I asked who was coming and she named off a list of everyone we normally socialize with. Then Susan asked if I would mind if she invited Bob along. I said, "Yes I would mind."

Susan said, "Why can't I have my friends at the party as well as yours?"

I responded "All of our friends are your friends. You knew these people before I did. As for Bob, I think I made it clear a couple of weeks ago that I don't like him and seeing as this is my birthday I would think that you would go along with me on this, at least for tonight."

Susan gave me a hurt look and said, "All right, but I don't think you're being fair."

As we left the house to drive into the city Susan said that she would need the car to pick up my gift and the birthday cake and asked if I could get a ride over to Clancey's. I told her that it wouldn't be a problem. Even if I had to walk it was only three blocks.

After work I got a ride with a friend who was coming to the party and we were at Clancey's by 6:15. Susan showed up with my gift and my cake about fifteen minutes later. Along with the cake and the gift she brought a surprise. Bob was with her. I took her aside and asked what he was doing there and Susan said that he had asked if he could come along and she didn't know how to say no. I told her that if he started fawning over her the way he was the last time saw him I would punch his lights out. Susan gave me a stern look and said, "You will do nothing of the sort. I will keep him away from you so there won't be any trouble."

I mumbled, "This is my birthday, why should I have to put up this?"

Susan turned to me and said, "You are being a child. If you continue to act this way I won't speak to you." Then she went over to where Bob was standing and smiled at him and they headed for the bar.

I tried to act as if none of this was bothering me, but I was on fire inside. I kept an eye on Susan and Bob all evening. I noticed that Susan slipped past her three drink limit and after five drinks I could see that trouble was coming. She and Bob began to dance to all of the slow songs being played. Bob was putting his hands on her ass and pulling her close to him. Susan kept looking over at me to see what I was going to do. I tried to stay cool because I didn't want to make a scene in front of our friends. I knew if I tried to say anything to her she would turn nasty on me and embarrass us both in front of our friends. So I put up with her behavior until most of our friends had left for home. Then as Susan came over to the table to get her drink I told her it was time to leave. She said, "I'm not ready to leave yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.