On a Night Like This - Cover

On a Night Like This

Copyright© 2002 by Hooterz

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Following on from "Birthday Treat", this is another of the "scenarios" imagined and shared beween my "lover" and I.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Size   Violence  

With that we noticed two older men comming towards us, extending their hands to you and hugging me welcoming us to "their club". They appeared to be in their late 50's early 60's very well presented and charming to both of us. One of the men seemed well built and rather attractive for his years where the other appeared rather overweight, sweaty, flushed and typicaly "slimey" with his large gold medallion prominant through his grey mass of chest hair. This is the one who decided to take a instant shine to me standing very close and patting my arse and brushing against me as we conversed. Then he directed the conversation to you and wished you a wonderful evening and not to worry about a thing, any drink or entertainment available was yours at no charge. Due to the lack of many other females in the bar you took in the entertainment to mean oogling the topless bar maids and shooting some pool or as you discovered later, a lounge area showing a constant array of porn movies.

"The medallion man" whose name was Ron, placed his arm around the small of my back his hand resting on my butt and squeezing it firmly and then declared the "show should go on" His friend, James, walked ahead as Ron lead me forward towards the centre of the main bar area where i saw as the men gathered around cleared a variety of "equipement, including tables, swings, chairs and suspension apparatus. along side most of these were cabinets full of toys, vibrators, dildos, whips, gags, blindfolds, butt plugs, you name it, it was all there!

I started to feel a mix of nervousness, frightfullness and also excitment. The reality of being in a room of men, all these toys, and knowing they had all been watching me fuck and suck men out in the car park, suddenly made me realise that "I" was their newest toy!

Ron and James stepped to either side of me, grabbed my arms and lifted me to one of the tables, pushed me down onto my back, gropping at me as they harnessed my body down. The table was not very big, in fact when i was tied down i realised that my hips only just rested upon the very end of it. I turned my head to see you being walked up to a chair a few metres along from where i was but on a raised level. You too were being harnessed in. I started to struggle wondering just what the fuck was happening here!

As i tried to speak I felt a hand come to my mouth and a fake cock being forced between my lips and then quickly it was strapped around my head so I couldnt spit it out. Ron stepped forward with a large scalpal, lifted a little of my blouse and then cut straight up the middle of it, then tore at the fabric with his large hands ripping it wide open. Many guests had by now gathered round the table watching eagerly as peice by peice of my clothing was ripped and torn from my body. Those who hadnt come up for a closer view were watching things unfold on the large screen. The fake cock in my mouth muffling my confused and scared expressions. Having taken the scalpal to my jeans and exposing my slimy wet cum filled pussy to the crowd, Ron went back to the table, and picked up a huge plug. He ran it over my pussy collecting my cum for lube on it then rammed it into my arse, stretching it wide open as he worked it in further. He was a picture of a grotesque dirty old man as he sweated from the pleasure he was getting from doing this to me, and the cheering of the onlookers encouraging him.

I force my head around with the limited movement i have and look for you, you have now also had your jeans pulled down exposing your cock, your mouth has been bound with a scarf, your hands and ankles are cuffed to the chair. I can see you are like all the others very turned on by what you are watching.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.