Bride - Cover

Bride

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Pregnant?"

I got their deliciously sexy giggles in stereo as mum sat down beside me and discreetly squeezed my thigh beneath the table,

"Yes darling, pregnant, it's what us women do you know, we make love to the man in our life and he makes us pregnant!"

My head was spinning, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry,

"You mean you're both having a baby?"

They looked at each other and burst out laughing, but it wasn't a piss taking laugh, it was genuine laughter full of joy, pleasure, excitement"

"One each" Jill said softly and her eyes smiled at me, "It's the usual way when two women get pregnant, they have a baby each you know"

"But..."

"Before you ask Tommy, I've not slept with Arnold, it's yours, you're going to be a daddy!"

"Twice" added Jill laughingly,

"We weren't going to tell you just yet darling" mum said, "But well you know" she looked quite sad and I felt for her, she'd genuinely cared for Arnold and there was no doubt that he'd helped her and a lot of other women less fortunate than her and Jill had been.

"What happens now then?" I was in a daze, I didn't have a clue about what to do or say to either of them,

"We eat our breakfast, then go and get the tomatoes in for Mr Patel of course!"

Mum's face was perfectly straight and serious when she said it and I nodded, then the sheer bloody absurdity of it all hit me and I roared with laughter,

"Tomatoes, lovely ripe tomatoes" I laughed, "That's how it all started wasn't it? All because of a few bloody tomatoes!"

"Tommy, those few bloody tomatoes, as you put it gave me my life back, let's go and get them in"

That was as stern as I'd ever heard her be with me and I could only smile because she was right, they'd been a major source of enjoyment to me as well, not to mention the income they'd provided, it would have been churlish to have abandoned them just because we had money!

The next few days, we all stayed at our flat whilst mum made all the arrangements for Arnold's funeral and we began making plans to move down to the cottage.

Mr Patel and Joe were genuinely sad that we were leaving, we'd been good tenants and not only was there a mutual respect, but we'd grown to like each other as well and even Joe who we'd not really known all that long was quite sorry that we were going too!

We spent most evenings in the garden, the girls just drinking a few cans of lager because of their condition, while I dismantled the greenhouse and generally got everything together ready for the move, we'd decided to go on the Saturday, two days after the funeral and travel down in my car with the furniture van following us. It was quite an exciting time for all of us, we hadn't even seen the cottage yet, but it marked a new beginning for us and we were determined to make it work!

I thought that pregnancy might have diminished the girl's sexual appetites, which just goes to show how little I knew about the fairer sex, they were rampant, they couldn't get enough of me or each other!

Out came the denim mini skirts, the rubber dresses, the sex toys and of course our newly acquired video camera was well used too during those last few days.

On the morning of the funeral Jill and I pampered mum, she hadn't loved the man, we knew that, but both she and Jill had been very fond of him so, leaving her asleep, we crept out of bed and made her favourite breakfast of coffee and croissants, I ran down to the flower shop in the precinct and bought her a huge bouquet of mixed flowers and it brought tears to Jill's eyes when I presented her with one too!

"They're beautiful Tommy" she said softly, "But it's supposed to be your mum's day!

"No" I corrected her, "It's a day she'll want to forget, but it's no longer just me and mum is it? It's Tommy, Polly and Jill from now on, remember the three musketeers?"

"All for one and one for all, yes you fool I remember" she giggled and kissed me lovingly,

"Well that's us from now on right?"

"Right boss"

"No bosses either you silly tart" I laughed as she gave me her impression of a salute.

Mum shed a tear as well when we woke her with her breakfast and flowers and hugged us both tightly. After we'd eaten we bathed her and that's when our plan to spoil her went out of the window because we somehow got ourselves in a tangle of limbs on the bathroom floor, mum's freshly shaved pussy was just too much to ignore and as I slid into her warmth, she obviously decided that Jill's lovely little cunt needed some attention too!

The girls managed to get into a sixty nine so that in between lapping at mum's sexy little bottom, Jill could suck gently at my balls, we didn't last too long, mainly because of the time, I felt mum shuddering as she came and that sent me over the top too, as I pulled out of her my cock was quickly replaced by Jill's eager tongue and I watched avidly as she ate my cream out of mum whilst in the throes of her own orgasm!

Eventually we managed to drag ourselves away from each other to get dressed for the funeral, but even then the girls insisted on dressing each other, I've always thought it so erotic to watch a woman dressing (or undressing) another woman and even so soon after my last orgasm, I felt myself stirring as I watched Jill stepping into the panties that mum held out for her, her glistening slit only millimetres from mum's mouth! They were still hungry for each other so it looked like being a very good last night in our flat!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.