Bride - Cover

Bride

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - on her release from prison, a mother is met by her son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

She was still spurting when I dropped to my knees and clamped my mouth onto her cunt, I was as hard as a rock, all thoughts of mum or Belinda forgotten as she squirmed beneath me and fastened her legs around my neck like a living vice.

She climaxed with a scream and threatened to toss me back down the stairs as she arched her back in a convulsion of Ecstasy induced passion,

"Fuck me Tommy" she spat, "Shag me baby, shag my fucking brains out"

Without any thought for her pleasure, I positioned my cock against her and drove myself forwards, God she was so fucking wet! She bared her teeth to me and bit me like a vampire in my neck, her nails clawed at me, I could feel the flesh on my buttocks ripping under them as I plunged into her as hard and as fast as I could.

She came, screaming and clinging to me, her teeth in my neck as I emptied my balls into her womb and rammed a finger into her anus, fucking her there at the same time as in her vagina.

Thanks to the "E" though, even that wasn't enough, my cock refused to go soft and Jill's cunt seemed to be on fire, we went into the kitchen and I sat in a straight backed chair while she straddle me with her back to me.

Slowly she lowered herself down and moaned softly as my cock entered the tight little hole of her bottom,

"You dirty bastard" she giggled, "This is so fucking good Tommy, I love it darling, I fucking love it"

"You're arse is fucking gorgeous Jill, so tight and fucking hot"

All I did was to sit there while she moved up and down on me, shagging herself on my big, thick cock.

Suddenly I had an idea and my prick jerked just at the thought of it,

"Jill"

She was in a world of her own, a world of lust, passion and perversions, her thoughts, her whole being even were centred on the shaft embedded deeply inside her rectum

"Jill, stop for a minute"

"Why baby? This is so fucking horny"

"So's this" I laughed and gripped her hips, "Stop fucking moving will you?"

She stopped and made as if to pull herself off me,

"What's wrong Tommy, I was just abou..."

Slowly it dawned on her as she felt the first spurt of urine I'd forced out!

"Oooh you dirty, perverted little cunt Tommy"

I relaxed then and my natural bodily functions took over, she purred like a cat as it gushed into her anus, filling her, warming her, the purr turned into a moan, the moan into little squeals of delight, then she came as I lifted her up, almost to the dome of my cock.

"Now cum you little piss slut" I gasped and slammed her back down again, she didn't just cum, I think she nearly died with the sheer power of the orgasm that

tore a scream from her throat, I felt her anus contract around me, pulling me even deeper if that were possible.

Lifting her knees up to her chin, she twisted round on my penis then sat down again and kissed me, again and again she spat into my mouth as my own climax raced to match hers in it's intensity

We showered together then and went to bed where we spent the last of our lust in a wet and very noisy sixty nine before falling asleep still with our heads at each other's groin!

"Come on you two, or are you staying there all day?"

I was lying half way down the bed on my back, with Jill's head on my stomach and her feet on the pillow, the smell of her was in my nostrils and the taste of her on my lips.

"Oh you've decided to come back have you?"

Jill's voice was cold and heavy with sarcasm, she made no attempt to cover us up, in fact if anything she moved her head slightly nearer to my limp penis.

In a show of solidarity I slipped an arm beneath her legs and pulled her closer to me, I kept my eyes on mum's face as I gently touched my lips to Jill's still glistening little cunt.

"As you can see mum, we kept each other company"

She smiled ruefully,

"Yes so I see, I'll go and make some coffee"

"Good idea" said Jill softly and took my penis into the warm, welcoming cavern of her mouth.

As mum left the room, I hefted Jill on top of me and licked the whole length of her slit as she cupped my balls and I felt her tongue slavering over the dome of my cock.

"Sit on top of me Jill" I said, "I want to look at you when I fuck you"

She turned round and sat on my groin, rubbing herself along my erection,

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you want to look at me?"

"Because you're beautiful"

"So are you Tommy, you're fucking gorgeous, but I can't do this"

"Jill, for Christ's sake"

"Shush Tommy, don't be angry at me please, I love you, you know that, but I love your mum as well and in spite of what she's done, I still can't hurt her"

She leaned forwards and kissed me, teasingly letting her saliva drip onto my tongue,

"And neither can you"

She was in the kitchen, sitting at the table smoking a cigarette and didn't look up as she said quietly,

"I thought you might have been a little bit longer"

We both kissed her at the same time, one on each cheek,

"It would've been spiteful mum"

"And we both love you too much to that to you Polly"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.