Who Needs Humiliation - Cover

Who Needs Humiliation

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Chapter 6: Let the Games Begin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Let the Games Begin - David's wife Lisa is codependant and tries to keep David from going on an important business trip. While David is away trouble starts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Voyeurism  

On Monday morning, the first day of class I milled around the until everyone was in the room. I checked out all of the women. Of the ten three were in the mid to late fifties, three more were very much over weight, two of the remaining four were in their twenties and both wearing wedding rings. The last two were early thirties and attractive. One of then was blonde, about five feet five inches tall, big breasts and beautiful blue eyes. The other was brunette, five feet nine inches tall, average size breasts with a nice shape, and dark brown eyes. When the two of them sat down there was a chair between them which I quickly took for myself.

The first thing the class instructor did was have everyone stand up and introduce themselves to the class. During the introductions I found out that the blonde's name was Kathy and the brunette's name was Carla. Every chance I got I tried to strike up a conversation with either Kathy or Carla. Kathy was very friendly and seemed like a good prospect to be a sexual conquest for me. Carla, on the other hand, wasn't very receptive at all. She answered my questions with one word answers and seemed to resent my very presents in the room.

Once all of the introductions were done the instructor explained the course plan. He said that the course was split into three sections. Each section was made up of lectures and a team project. At the end of each section the team project would be reviewed by the whole class and then there would be a test consisting of 150 questions. In order to earn our certification at the end of the class we had to pass all three section tests. In order to pass a test it would be necessary to get a score of 80% or better. That is 120 of the 150 questions had to be answered correctly. The next thing the instructor did was to divide the class into five teams of five. As luck would have it Kathy and Carla were both on my team.

The first section of the course was a week and a half long. We spent half a day in lectures and the second half of the day and part of the evening working on the team project. Whenever I got the chance I continued working on both Carla and Kathy. Kathy because I figured she would be easy to get into bed and Carla because she didn't seem to like me and I wanted to either change that or find out why.

On that first Friday night the class members got together in the hotel bar for drinks. As it got later class members began heading off to their rooms. By eleven o'clock it was just Kathy, Carla and myself. For a short moment I had the fantasy of a threesome dance through my head but then Carla threw cold water on me. Carla got up and announced she was headed to her room to read. Then as if it was an after thought she said, "Kathy, watch out for this guy. I think he wants to get into your pants."

Talk about being deflated. I had no come back for that. I tried to laugh it off but I don't think it sounded sincere. When Carla had gone Kathy looked at me and said, "Actually I was kind of hoping you'd want to get in my pants. If I go another night with out sex I think I'll scream."

Kathy and I finished our drinks and I followed her up to her room. The closer we got to her room the more nervous I got. I hadn't had sex with anyone other than Lisa in over nine years and I wasn't sure how to get started. As soon as we were in the room Kathy kicked off her shoes and removed her slacks which she folded over the back of a chair then she began unbuttoning her blouse. While she was removing her blouse she said, "Why don't you get out of you clothes so we can have some fun."

I quickly stripped and got on the bed with Kathy who was wearing just her bra and panties. She said, "I always like the man to remove my bra and panties for me." Kathy got on top of me and we began kissing. As we kissed I reached around behind her and unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. Her breasts were big and beautiful. I began licking, kissing and teasing her nipples and Kathy seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. Kathy had started off being playful but I could tell be her breathing that she was getting very much aroused so I rolled her off of me and began kissing my way down over her flat stomach until I reached the elastic waist of her panties. Then I moved my face between her legs and nuzzled my nose into the gusset of her panties and inhaled the scent of her sex. I pulled the gusset aside with my fingers and buried my tongue inside her dripping wet pussy. Oddly I found myself noticing a difference between the taste of Kathy's pussy and Lisa's. I guess I had just never thought that there would be a difference in taste. Not better or worse, just different.

After I brought Kathy to orgasm orally I got her up on her hands and knees and I got behind her. Kathy reached between her legs to guide my cock into her slippery canal, I began with long slow strokes and just enjoyed the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my hard cock. I was just beginning to pick up speed when the phone rang.

Without pulling away from me Kathy reached out, picked up the phone and answered it. "Hello... Hi Honey... I'm kinda busy right now can I call you back in an hour?... What do you think I'm doing?... Well yea, we're right in the middle... Yes, yes... I'll call you when he leaves and tell you all about it... Okay... I love you too. Bye bye..."

I couldn't believe my ears. Kathy had just told her boyfriend or husband that she was having sex with me and said she would call him back and tell him all about it. Before I could fully react to this Kathy pushed back against my cock and said, "Don't stop, I was almost ready to cum." I began pumping her harder and soon we both had an orgasm.

When I was done I dropped down on the bed beside Kathy and looked at her. I guess she knew what I was thinking. She said, "That was my husband. I'll have to call him back later. She had the face of innocence. She obviously didn't feel any guilt that she was cheating on her husband.

I asked, "Doesn't it upset him to know that your having sex with another man?" Kathy said, "No, not as long as he knows about it and I tell him all the details. I love my husband but I enjoy having sex with other men and her likes me to tell him about it."

"Does he fool around too?"

"No. He is happy just to share me. It works for both of us. Is this a problem for you?"

I said, "No, it's not a problem it's just something new to me." I rolled onto my back and began to wonder what it would be like to have your wife describe her sexual adventures with other men to you. I wasn't able to think about this for very long because Kathy had started sucking my cock and the sensation made it impossible to think about anything else. Kathy looked up at me and let my cock slip from her mouth and said, "I don't consider it a successful evening of sex unless I take at least one load in the mouth." Then she went back to work on my cock. I couldn't believe how quickly she had me ready to climax. I held off as long as I could but in the end Kathy got her mouthful."

Afterward I felt a little awkward. I didn't know if she expected me to go down on her sticky cum filled pussy, which I didn't want to do or if she wanted me to leave, which I did want to do. Kathy answered the unasked question for me. "Well I guess I better call my husband now. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

After her summary dismissal I dressed and went back to my room. I spent the next hour reviewing what had just happened. The sex with Kathy was great but I wasn't comfortable with the whole idea of her telling her husband about her sex with other men. The whole concept was new to me. After a while I thought about calling Lisa, but somehow I just didn't feel like talking to her right then. Was it guilt or something else? If it was guilt I wasn't aware in any conscious way that I felt guilty so it must have been something else.

Saturday morning I decided that I didn't want to have anymore involvement with Kathy, but I didn't know how to get out of it without making things uncomfortable in class. When I left her room Friday night Kathy had said, "I'll talk to you tomorrow." Did she mean that she expected us to get together again and how much time did she expect to spend with me. My mind was spinning. How was I going to get out of this?

I dressed and left the hotel early that morning and went sightseeing around Atlanta. I went to the Underground and walked around the shops and had lunch at 'Hooters', foods not great but the scenery is nice. By the time I got back to the hotel it was three o'clock in the afternoon. I went up to the room and called Lisa. When she answered the phone Lisa Said, "Oh, so you finally decided to call me. You've been gone a week and this is the first time you've called me. Are you mad at me?"

I said, "No, I am not mad at you. It has been a busy week. We have been studying and working on our class projects late every night and when I get back to my room I am too tired to call you only to find out you're not home. So rather than having to think about you being out with other men I don't call."

"Don't be jealous. You know I love you."

"Ya know, that's the sad part of this whole thing is that I do believe you love me but that doesn't help me much when I know your in bed with another man."

"Let's not fight."

"Who's fighting. I am just telling you how I feel."

"Okay then. Let's change the subject. How is the class going? Have you passed your certification test yet?"

I said, "No. There are three test and we take the first one on Wednesday."

After that the conversation was pretty mundane. Lisa talked about work. I told her about my trip to the Underground and she told me about a movie she went to Friday night. I didn't ask her who she went to the movie with and she didn't volunteer that information. At the end of the call Lisa asked me when I would call again. I told her I would call her after I got the results of the first test Thursday night. Then I told her I loved her and said good night.

At seven o'clock I decided to go down to the bar and have a drink before going to eat in the hotel restaurant. When I walked into the bar the first person I saw was Kathy. She was coming out of the ladies room and almost bumped into me. There was no way to avoid her now. Kathy gave me a big smile and took my arm and said, "David, where have you been all day?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.