Who Needs Humiliation
Chapter 1: The Class

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Class - David's wife Lisa is codependant and tries to keep David from going on an important business trip. While David is away trouble starts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Voyeurism  

I meet Lisa at a party when we were both seniors in college. We hit it off right away and soon we were in love. Right after graduation Lisa got a job as an administrator at the college we went to and I got a job as a consultant at a large technology company. A year later we were married.

After seven years of marriage we were still on our honeymoon. During that time Lisa had become somewhat codependent. The problem was that her codependency was interfering with my career. I had to turn down any job assignments out of town because Lisa couldn't handle the idea of me being away even for just one night. Because of this I didn't get to work on some of the bigger projects that would have helped me get promotions. I kept telling myself that eventually she would get over this and I would then move ahead in my career. I guess I just loved Lisa to much to be able to deal with the problem, or at least that is what I kept telling myself.

It was at this time that my boss told me that in three weeks I was going to have to take a class in Costa Mesa, California which is 2500 miles from where we live and that the class was four weeks long.

When I told Lisa about the class she had a fit. She said, that she couldn't handle my being away that long. I asked her if she could take time off work and go with me. She said, "There is no way I can leave the college for a month. We are in the middle of application season. You'll just have to tell your boss you can't go."

I explained, "I can't refuse to go. That would cost me my job. Without this class I won't have the necessary skills needed to do my job. Not going to the class is not an option."

Lisa sat looking at the floor for a minute then finally said, "Well if you have to go I'll guess I'll survive."

I said, "We have three weeks to prepare. I'll do everything I can to make sure this goes easy for you. You know this actually might be good for you. It'll help you to be more independent."

As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I had said, the wrong thing. Lisa gave me a quick look and said, "I don't need to be more independent. I need to have my husband at home where he belongs." After she said, this she went into the bedroom and closed the door.

For the next three weeks leading up to my trip I could tell that Lisa was putting on an act of not caring that I was going away. I could see that she was scarred. I kept trying to reassure her without sounding like I though she was scared.

My last day at home was a Saturday and Lisa said, that she wanted to have a special evening with me. Lisa put on one of her sexiest dresses and we went out to dinner. On the way home from the restaurant Lisa began rubbing my leg as I was driving. She kept this up slowly moving her hand higher on my leg. Finally she had her hand in my crotch and was massaging my cock through my pants. She moved herself close to me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered "When we get home I am going to suck your cock and then fuck you until you pass out. When you leave tomorrow the only thing you will be able to think about is how great I fucked you tonight. I want you to think about that the whole time you're away. I want you to miss me so bad you can't sleep at night. That will make us even."

Lisa's words aroused me much more than her hand rubbing my cock. Lisa only talked that way when she was extremely horny and she was seldom that horny. As a matter of fact I can't remember more that a dozen times in our marriage that Lisa talked like that. I knew I was in for one hell of a night of sex.

When we got home Lisa immediately lead me into the bedroom. Once there she pulled me to her and kissed me with a full open mouth kiss. As we stood there kissing I ran my hands down her back to her firm nicely rounder buttocks and squeezed them. When I did this Lisa pushed her hips forward pressing herself against me harder. When I began to reach under her dress and move my hand toward her pussy Lisa stopped me and said, "Not yet. First I want to show you something."

Lisa stepped away from me and slowly unzipped her dress and let it slide down off her shoulders revealing her sexy black bra and panty set and the black thigh high stockings she was wearing. She stepped out of her dress and threw it on a chair. Lisa stood in front of me and asked me to get on my knees in front of her. As I did this I looked at her standing there in her underwear and her high heels. I don't think I had ever seen her looking more sexy than she did at that moment.

When I was on my knees in front of her, Lisa moved closer to me so that her panty covered pussy was right in front of my face. Then Lisa said, "I want to show you just how horny I am right now." Then she pulled the gusset of her panties aside and said, "I want you to put your tongue in my cunt and see how juicy it is right now."

I had never heard her say 'cunt' before, and the way she said, it almost made me cum in my pants. I managed to control myself and do as she asked. Lisa was right. Her pussy was as wet as it had ever been during foreplay. I was about to push my tongue in deeper and savor her juices when Lisa stepped back again and said, "That's enough for now. I just wanted to give you an idea of how wet I am right now."

Lisa told me to get up and take my clothes off, which I did very quickly, then she had me lie down on the bed. Lisa followed me onto the bed and went straight down on my cock and swallowed the whole thing. Lisa is good at oral sex but she usually doesn't initiate it. I usually have to direct her toward my cock then she'll do it but not all of the time.

I was no match for the circumstances. Lisa had me too excited before she started sucking my cock for me to hold off for long. I only make it a couple of minutes before I began to shoot my load. Usually Lisa doesn't let me cum in her mouth and when she does she spits it out immediately afterward but this time she swallowed my whole load.

When she had me completely drained Lisa let my cock slip from her mouth then she kissed me. This was the first time I had ever actually had semen in my mouth and while I didn't care for the idea the taste didn't bother all that much so I kissed Lisa as passionately as I could. When we broke from the kiss Lisa said, "Do you want to eat my juicy cunt now. You like it when I say cunt don't you. I'll bet that when you suck my cunt your cock will get hard again then you can fuck me and shoot your hot cum inside my cunt. Would you like that?"

All I could say was "Ahh yea". Then Lisa lay down with her head on her pillow and I crawled between her legs and began giving her beautiful juicy pussy a tongue bath. It seemed as though Lisa began an orgasm as soon as my tongue touched her labia and she didn't stop until ten minutes later when my cock was hard enough to penetrate her. I turned around on the bed and got my cock between the hot wet lips of her vagina and pushed myself inside her. Because I had already cum once I was able to last quite a while before I had another orgasm and in the mean time I was able to penetrate Lisa in many different positions and I think she had an orgasm in each position. I couldn't remember Lisa ever being this horny before.

When I finally came and rolled off Lisa onto my back she immediately went to work sucking my cock again. I was sure I was through for the night but somehow Lisa was able to bring my worn out member back to life and we romped around the bed again. I couldn't believe it, there I was after my third climax of the night and almost dead to the world but Lisa was back at my cock, trying to get me up again. Eventually I fell asleep with my cock still in Lisa's mouth.

In the morning as I was rushing around to finish packing for my trip Lisa kept asking me if I had time to 'fuck' her again.

Finally I had everything packed and loaded in the car and Lisa came to give me a good bye kiss. When she kissed me she said, "You know you shouldn't be leaving my like this."

I said, "You know I don't want too but I have too."

Lisa kissed me again then dropped to her knees in front of me. For a second I thought she was going to start crying but instead she opened my pants and pulled my cock out. I knew I should be leaving but when her lips closed around the head of my cock I couldn't move. As I stood there ready to leave, Lisa gave me another wonderful blow job and once again swallowed my semen. When she stood up to kiss me good bye for a final time I realized that she hadn't actually swallowed all of it. As I left the house I could still taste her and me on my lips and in my mouth. As I got in the car Lisa shouted "Call me every night".

I yelled back "I will. I promise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.