Ghost of Statum Shores - Cover

Ghost of Statum Shores

Copyright© 2002 by Aldo Rosado

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Frank falls in love with Rebecca. Marlowe, she is jelous. When Marlowe lets Rebecca drown, Rebecca comes back and haunts Marlowe and drives her insane. Then Frank and Rebecca must wait a hundred years to pass before they find a host to come back from the dead. Then Frank and Rebecca can live again physically instead of ghostly spirits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Marlowe drempt, and slowly, but quietly children playing were heard in her mind, pouncing on the water and the voices began to repeat themselves in an echo, she was shuddered and the sounds grew louder and louder, take her down, take her down... take her down, and Rebecca grabbed her by the arm as she come close to her on the bank of the Ocmulgee, Rebecca's face was beautiful to the eye and then rapidly changed in to a horrible corpse, and the drums began beating, louder, in a rythmic beat and, suddenly she awoke screaming in terror. Mathew was awakened.

"Marlowe," he shouted.

"Are you all right? She cried, and shivered as she began to pant and lost her breath, oh my God, hold me," Mathew, she said.

Marlowe was badly shaken about the dream she had. It scared her so bad that when she awakened she didn't know where she was. Mathew comforts her and held her close. She cried uncontrollably in his arms and wept her sorrow of fear and entered the gates of hell, rotting in a corpse shell.

"Their, their now! Mathew said. It was a very bad dream."

"Marlowe tried to talk, but she stammered, She's haunting me."

"Who?"

"I don't know they just, just won't leave me alone," she cried.

Mathew pondered a little while and slowly calmed Marlowe back to sleep.

The next morning she awoke as if nothing had happened. The children were up and it was time to feed them.

"What happened last night?" he asked.

"What about last night, what are you talking about Mathew?" she said.

"I was just wondering about the dream you had. You woke up in fear trembling, and talking about she's out to get you."

"Funny," she said.

"You're badly mistaken, I never said that."

"Marlowe you woke up last night screaming, you had a bad dream don't you remember that?"

"If you insist on hounding me about a dream I will leave you. I am tired of this marriage I want a divorce."

"Do you know what you are saying?" he asked.

"Yes, I know what I am saying. You're giving me nightmares. I can't raise my children with you. It's bad for me for my children. I want a divorce as soon as possible." Marlowe turned and left the room.

Mathew looked astonished and did not understand. He wondered what in godly hell has he done to deserve such a horrible marriage. He soon realized that after numerous attempts to keep his marriage failed, it left him with no choice. So he did as she wished and divorced her. Mathew sold the farm in despair and lost hope. The money was shared with Marlowe and she again obtained more than a third of her husband's wealth. She was determined to gain all the wealth she could possibly have. It was her evil ways that haunted her and would continue to haunt her. He hugged his children one last time and headed for Atlanta where he would indulge in banking and become prosperous. Mathew never questioned who she wanted to stay with, but only assumed that his wife was promiscuous.

It was a sunny day in Queensland, Wilcox County, Georgia. Marlowe married the Southerner, Alexander Milestone. The children took time to adapt to their stepfather. Cathy, Serena and Mary played by the big oak tree in the front yard with him. He treated them as his own. Standing on the front porch, Marlowe stood looking at the river. She was thinking about the dreadful night and could not get it out of her head. She heard the children playing in the yard. She pondered, and wanted clemency from her past, but that would never happen. She continued to have nightmares and bad dreams. She awoke many times at night as her husband Alexander comforts her repeatedly time and time again. He grew weary that his wife of such elegance could be troubled mentally.

Serena played on the rope by the tree and swung back and forth. Marlowe watched as her children played cheerfully on a daily basis. One fine day Cathy wanted to venture down to the river.

"Mother, can we play down by the waters edge at the river?" she asked.

"Yes, but don't go in the water. I will be watching you from here."

Serena and Cathy ran down to the river edge and played joyfully. Alexander returned home and found his wife sitting in the chair looking at the children playing. She had on her favorite blue dress. Her cleavage was elegant; her hair was long and wavy. She held her umbrella over her head to yield the sun and watched gracefully.

"Hi, Sweetheart, where's the children?" he asked

"They are playing down by the rivers edge. I'm watching them it's OK. Its such a beautiful day isn't?"

"Yes, it is,"

"Maybe we should take the children for a ride to Abbeville." Marlowe asked.

"We can do that as you wish. I have something's in the barn I have to tend with. We can load up the carriage and off we go."

"Splendid," she said.

"I love you, Alex.

"Now, that's the first."

"What in earth are you talking about?"

"You called me Alex."

"I did.

"Yes, you did," Alexander said.

"Funny, I can't remember saying that, but all is well, its cute. So I will call you Alex?"

"You can call me anything you want sweetheart, Alex is fine with me," he said.

Marlowe stood up from the chair and walked down to the river edge. She smiled at her children and looked up at the sky. She saw a canoe float by, in it was a girl and a boy.

"Hello there," Marlowe said.

"Hi!"

"Enjoying a nice day for a canoe trip?"

The boy looked at Marlowe and she suddenly felt strange and became dizzy, lost her balance and fell to the ground. Cathy tried to wake her, but nothing happened.

She ran up to the house yelling, Alexander, Alexander."

Alexander come running from the barn and saw Marlowe lying on the ground at the river. "He rushed towards the river across the field he ran. When he got there he lifted her head up.

"Marlowe, " he said.

Gently he patted her face to awaken her.

He looked at Serena, Cathy and Mary.

"What happened?"

She looked at the river and was talking with someone, but no one was there, it's like she was talking to herself," Cathy said.

Marlowe awakened and was distraught and incoherent. Alexander picked her up and carried her to the house.

"C'mon children lets go," he said.

When he got to the house he placed Marlowe in the carriage and loaded the children and set off for town to take her to the doctor.

In front of the township was a building where the doctor stayed. Alexander rode up and run inside and called out for the doctor.

"It's my wife," he said.

"She fainted."

"OK! Bring her inside and let me take a look at her," The doctor said.

The doctor as Alexander checked out Marlowe and his girls waited in the room. Shortly afterwards the doctor came out and spoke with Alexander.

"Your wife is fine, he said. She's in no real danger. She took a fall and bumped her head slightly, but that is minor and she will be OK."

"There is one other thing."

"What's that." Alexander asked.

"She's pregnant with child. And should not be moved yet. Let her rest and then she can go back home."

"Pregnant."

"You mean."

"Yes, You're going to be a father." Alexander was lifted with grace and he felt happier than ever. He told the children that their mother is going to have a baby.

"Cathy, Serena and Mary looked up at their stepfather, and smiled".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.