Life Happens - Cover

Life Happens

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following morning, Kevin was just a bit sheepish when he saw his mother in the kitchen. However, if she was uncomfortable, she didn't show it. He walked in wearing just a short bathrobe. It had belonged to Quentin.

"Good morning sweetie," she said brightly as she stood in a housedress, fixing him breakfast.

"Morning Mom," Kevin said and walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and brought shivers to her. Then he worked his tongue up to her ear, circling it and making her squeal. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too but you're going to make me burn your breakfast."

"Breakfast can wait," he said as his hands captured her breasts.

"Kevin, please," Kathy protested weakly. Then she felt him drop his hands and begin to pull her dress up until it was above her waist.

As Kevin suspected, she wasn't wearing panties. Kevin's penis was erect now. It slipped out of his robe and pressed to her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhh!" Kathy moaned when she felt his penis touching her.

Kevin bent his knees until his penis slipped between his mother's legs from behind. Suddenly, he felt her wet sex lips caressing the top of his shaft.

"Oh God Kevin," Kathy said as she felt him begin to saw back and forth, his hot flesh sliding through her rapidly swelling lips but outside her hole. Suddenly, Kathy was in turmoil. If she moved just slightly, his penis would slide into her. It would be so easy, she thought. However, instead, she squeezed her thighs together tightly, putting pressure on Kevin's penis. Then she began to move back and forth rapidly. She looked down and could see the head of his penis slipping back and forth between her thighs. She squatted just a little, putting more pressure on the shaft.

"Oh God Mom," Kevin cried and suddenly, he was squirting his juice across her lips and down her thighs.

Kathy continued to move and kept pressure on Kevin's penis until it began to soften.

A little moan escaped Kevin's lips as he backed away from his mother and fell into a chair at the table.

"Now, let me finish breakfast. A young man expends a lot of protein in a day, so you need your nourishment," Kathy said with a laugh, referring to her dripping thighs. That was too close, I'm going to have to start taking birth control pills, she thought.

In the days and weeks that followed, Kevin and his mother continued to pleasure one another. Kathy remained reluctant to go "all the way." However, they did just about everything else. Kathy would curl up on the couch as Kevin watched TV and nurse on his hard penis. She would lick and suck him for a long time, pleasuring herself as much as him. She never refused him when he showed that he wanted her mouth. Sometimes she would want it rough, letting him take her mouth like it was her vagina. Once, he had her lay with her head back and over the arm of the sofa as he stood at the end. In that manner, her mouth and throat were on a direct angle to his penis. He would literally "fuck" her mouth, watching his penis ripple down her throat. It was always an incredible feeling to feel her throat muscles reacting to his long shaft. It felt like she was milking him, and in fact, she was.

Kevin gave back to his mother as well. He would eat her anytime and every time she wanted. One time she was on the phone in the kitchen talking to a friend. He came in and slid to his knees under her dress. His intent was only to tease her. However, when his mother began to work her hips on his mouth, he bent his head back, letting her ride his face to a climax as she tried to hold a conversation.

Kathy had avoided having what she considered regular sex. She wasn't sure of the reason. It just didn't seem right somehow. However, she was constantly in turmoil. Still, she persisted with the exception of one morning about a month after the kidnapping. She was in the kitchen with only a bathrobe on when Kevin came up behind her, like he did almost every morning, and wrapped his arms around her waist. He slid his hard penis between her thighs, slowly moving it across her already wet lips. As usual, Kathy squeezed her thighs together to give him pleasure. However, when she bent slightly forward and leaned on the counter, Kevin's penis slipped from between her thighs. At this point Kevin was mad with desire. He pushed his penis almost violently back between her thighs.

Kathy screamed, "Kevin no!!!"

Kevin almost stopped but then he heard his mother moan in pleasure and he pushed forward. His penis slipped deep into her tiny asshole. It was entirely an accident but Kevin wasn't going to let the opportunity pass. His hips worked rapidly, fearing that his mother was going to stop him at any moment.

"Oh Jesus Kevin, nooooo," Kathy whimpered. Yet she did nothing to stop him. On the contrary, she squatted just a bit and pushed back at her son, allowing him easy access to her rear hole.

It had truly been an accident. However, it was a wonderful accident for Kevin. He made the most of it, pounding into his mother and groaning in pleasure. The feeling of her tight anal sheath squeezing him was too much for him. While he wanted it to last, the incredible tightness of her ass brought him to a peak very quickly. Within minutes of entering his mother's ass, he grunted and sent the contents of his balls deep into her bowels.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Kathy wailed as she felt his scalding semen coat the lining of her anal canal. Her legs almost buckled as she climaxed on Kevin's still squirting penis.

Later, Kathy admonished Kevin gently. She explained that she just wasn't ready for that. She asked him to give her time.

Kevin agreed. What else could he do?

Everything was going great until five weeks after the kidnapping when Kathy went to the doctor. She hadn't been feeling well and thought it might be stress related. The doctor had taken some tests and had the results back. When he walked into the examining room, he was looking at the folder. He looked up and said, "Mrs. Randolph, did you know that you are about five weeks pregnant?"

"Oh my God," she gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

Since he was aware of the kidnapping, he figured it was related. "If you want, I can put you in contact with a clinic that..."

"No," Kathy said and stood up with a look of panic on her face. Her head was spinning and she felt like she was going to pass out. My God, it's Kevin's baby, her brain screamed. Now, what am I going to do? Her eyes filled with tears and she rushed out of the doctor's office before the doctor could talk with her.

She drove around the city aimlessly, her mind in total turmoil. Nothing was clear to her anymore. I'll have an abortion, she thought. That's the only answer. No, I can't, it's a human life. However, there could be serious consequences with having a baby conceived from incest. What's Kevin going to say? A million questions were racing through her mind.

When Kathy arrived home several hours later, Kevin rushed out to the car. "Mom, where have you been? I've been worried sick," Kevin said.

"Uh... sorry... uh I've been... I don't know Kevin... I..." Kathy didn't finish the sentence. As she got out of the car and stood up, her legs gave out and she passed out. Kevin caught her swooning body and carried her into the house. He placed her on the sofa and rushed to get a cold towel.

Kathy was lying on the couch when she awoke. She had a towel on her forehead and Kevin was kneeling over her with a worried look. It took her a few minutes to focus her eyes and remember what had happened. When she did, it all came back to her and she moaned in dread.

"Mom, what's the matter? What happened? I'll call the doctor."

"Oh God Kevin, I'm pregnant!" Kathy's eyes filled with tears and she turned her head away, sobbing.

"Pregnant? Who... what... Quentin's?" Kevin stuttered.

"No!" she answered and fell silent again, continuing to sob.

"No... then who..." Suddenly, Kevin knew that the baby belonged to him. Suddenly, his head became light. "Oh... uh... God!" He stood up, staggered over to a chair, and fell heavily into it. Then he leaned forward with his hands covering his face.

The room was silent but for the occasional sobs of Kathy and the clock ticking on the wall.

Finally, Kevin whispered almost to himself, "What're we going to do?"

Kathy sat up and answered. "I don't know."

Later that evening, she and Kevin sat down. The shock of the news had settled in. Kathy knew that they had to think rationally about the situation. They talked well into the night without reaching a conclusion. Kathy decided that they should sleep on it and talk about it tomorrow.

The following morning, Kevin found his mother in the kitchen as usual. His face was showing the stress of a sleepless night. When he saw his mother, he was surprised. She looked refreshed and almost had a smile on her face.

"Good morning sweetie," Kathy said and walked over to kiss her son. "Boy, you look like you had a bad night."

"Didn't you?"

"No, not really. Sit down," she said, taking a chair across from Kevin. "The answer came to me last night after we talked. Maybe it really wasn't an answer but more of a conclusion. The truth is that my getting pregnant is neither of our faults. We were forced to do what we did. The fact that we enjoyed it had nothing to do with the outcome."

That made sense to Kevin. "But what does that have to do with our problem?"

There was a little flutter in Kathy's heart when her son said "our problem." It was a tremendous help to know that she wasn't in this alone. "Everything. I have always believed that things happen for a purpose. When I became pregnant with you, I was mortified and very frightened. My parents were very little help. They wanted me to have an abortion. However, I made the decision, against their wishes, to have you and that was the best thing that ever happened in my life. Then, I married Quentin, and while his death was tragic in many ways, it was a Godsend to us. Now we have enough money to live comfortably. And, we have a baby coming." Kathy's face lit up with a smile.

"I don't understand."

Kathy took Kevin's hand. "I have never been a religious person but I believe that we all have a destiny, good or bad. While we can change some things, we can't really change our destiny. I believe what has happened is our destiny."

Kevin still looked confused. "Destiny?" he said.

"We'll keep the baby! Tests can be done to determine if the baby will be healthy. However, even if it isn't, we'll make the best of it. Kevin, I love you and I know that you love me. Together, we can get through anything. No one will ever have to know that the baby is yours. I was raped."

"I love you too Mom. But what does it mean to us... you and me?"

"Kevin, I love you like a man, not a son. If you want me, I am yours. If not, well..."

"God Mom, are you saying what I think you are?" Kevin almost screamed.

"If you're thinking that we can be together like a husband and wife, then the answer is yes."

"Holy sh..." Kevin stood up and his eyes were as big as saucers. "God Mom, I've loved you since I was old enough to know the difference between boys and girls. I only dreamed that we could be together like that."

"I know and I've tried to deny you for too long. Since we both love each other then we will raise our son or daughter together."

"Oh my God Mom," Kevin said, tears coming to his eyes. He slid off the chair and went to his knees. He picked up his mother's hand and gently kissed it.

Kathy turned his face up to her. She used her thumbs to wipe the tears from his cheeks and then she bent her head and gently kissed his lips.

Kevin moaned as his mother's tongue went into his mouth. He reached up and held the back of her head, as the kiss grew more passionate.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.