Life Happens - Cover

Life Happens

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother and her son find love through tragedy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kevin Wentworth was ten years old when he first noticed that his mother was a "woman." He had been having strange but pleasant feelings for several years and wasn't sure what was causing it. However, when he would get that excited feeling in his stomach, he knew that it was somehow related to girls, including his mother. He put it all together one evening when he was in his mother's closet, searching in her hamper for her recently worn panties. It was a few weeks earlier when he first discovered that he could get "that" feeling when he was around his mother's silky underclothes.

Kevin had just found a pair of panties when suddenly, the bedroom door opened and his mother walked into the room, followed by a man. Kevin quickly pulled the louvered closet door closed.

"Shhhhh, my son's sleeping," Kathy said as she led her date into the room. She staggered slightly as she lifted one leg at a time to take her heels off and flip them into the corner.

Kevin was petrified of being caught in his mother's closet. He stood behind the door shaking, peeping through the opening. He watched as the stranger pulled his mother into his arms and kissed her. His hands slid down to her shapely buttocks and squeezed.

As Kevin watched, the stranger fondled his mother's ass, squeezing her globes in his strong hands. Suddenly, Kevin could feel his fear turn to anger; anger that some strange guy was fondling the woman he dreamed about. Then, he watched as the man's hands went to the back hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up. Now, a third emotion gripped Kevin and it was the strongest one. He felt excitement; it was the same feeling he got when he smelled her panties.

"God baby, you have a great ass," the man said as his hands continued to squeeze Kathy's buttocks. Then their lips went together again and their hips began to grind into each other.

Suddenly, Kathy pushed the man back and went to her knees in front of him. She pulled his zipper down and reached in to fish his penis out into the open.

Kevin put a hand over his mouth when he saw the large "thing" that his mother pulled from the man's pants. He couldn't believe it. Something must be wrong with him, he thought, as he watched his mother squeeze the long shaft in her fist. It looked like the thing he peed with, but it was much longer, stiffer, and swollen grotesquely. The large head was red and angry looking, almost frightening, yet his mom didn't seem to be afraid of it. Kevin stared in fascination, his heart pounding in his chest, as his mother moved her hand slowly up and down the long shaft.

A large drop of clear liquid bubbled out of the head and began to drip. Kathy stuck out her tongue and lapped up the juice, and then following it with her lips to the swollen head. She moaned and sucked the head into her mouth.

Again, Kevin almost cried out as he saw his mother take the thing into her mouth.

Kathy loved oral sex. She had given her first blow job when she was fourteen and there had been many others since. Then there was that party when she was fifteen and she drank alcohol for the first time. How many boys were there? she thought, three... no four. She wouldn't let them have intercourse with her; but, she sucked them all off-one twice. The boys loved it. However, Kathy did it for herself, almost craving their hot sperm.

Now at twenty-five, Kathy loved oral sex just as much as she did then, if not more. She moaned as she sucked the large head into her mouth. She worked on the head as her hand continued to move up and down the shaft. It had been a long month since she had had a man and she was bursting with need to have him inside her. Yet, she didn't want to take the sweet rod out of her mouth.

He's a young man, Kathy thought, so he's good for a couple of climaxes tonight. Then, she moaned deep in her throat as she made her decision and began to jerk him off.

While Kevin resented the man with his mother, he also envied him. He knew that his mom had been on dates before and, in fact, would bring some of them home. However, he didn't get to see many of them.

Kathy always tried to keep Kevin from knowing when she was with men. Unless they were going to be in her life for a while, she figured it was better if he didn't know them. She also knew that Kevin was very protective of her. He had been the only man in the house since she had divorced Rick, when Kevin was six years old. Rick wasn't Kevin's father though. Kevin had never seen his real father.

Kathy had become pregnant when she was 15 and still in high school. Her parents told her to have an abortion, but she refused. While she believed in a woman's right to choose, even at her young age, she knew that it wasn't right for her. No, she would have her baby, no matter what the consequences. Her parents sent her to live with an Aunt in Texas.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.