Marian's Discovery - Cover

Marian's Discovery

Copyright© 2002 by Alex Fairmont

Chapter 1: The Discovery

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Discovery - A young married woman discovers a new world of sexual pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

What was it about hunting that so captured the male mind? Marian gazed out the window at her husband's retreating back. No matter - it gave her some much needed quiet time. Time she would use to visit her special place. It had been too long. She slipped into a pair of sandals and stepped out into the garden.

It was warm and overcast. The pathways were covered with soft grass, lined on the edges with flowers. As she moved further from the house, the path became less distinct and, in the trees, disappeared altogether. But she knew the way. She'd known it since childhood. The long-abandoned part of the grounds, now so overgrown as to be invisible from the main house. It had once been a favorite spot for evening gatherings, with manicured hedges, a gazebo, fountain, benches and statutes. All were now gone except for a single bench in a clearing. Her place.

She walked though a grove of birch and alder trees and wove her way through a series of overgrown hedges, all now taller than she. Almost there. But as she was about to round the end of a hedgerow to enter the clearing, she heard a distinct moan. She started slightly. At first, she thought that it was a bird or some other animal, and she almost turned and started back to the house, but the repeated sound of moaning stopped her. The sound was unmistakably a woman.

She knelt and peered through the branches into the clearing.

Her breath caught at the sight that greeted her.

On the bench, a woman knelt, her full breasts hanging out of her open bodice and her dress pushed lewdly up over her naked buttocks. Behind her, a man knelt, his mouth working between her open legs. She was moaning with ecstacy.

With a shock, Marian recognized the woman as Cassie, her chambermaid. She couldn't see the man's face, but his muscular, black body reflected a life of physical labor.

Cassie's eyes were closed and her mouth hung open in an expression of unrestrained lust as the man's tongue explored her vulva.

Despite herself, Marian felt her heart rise in her throat with excitement. She could almost feel the sensations between her own legs. She felt a familiar slickness developing between her labia. She couldn't believe she was so aroused by the sight of a woman being taken orally. She knew she shouldn't be here, shouldn't be watching this couple in such an intimate moment, but she couldn't tear her eyes away. As if hypnotized, she stared at the rhythmic movement of his mouth between Cassie's legs wondering if he would bring her to a climax.

Her question was answered almost immediately as Cassie let out a long, throaty moan and her buttocks shuddered in orgasm. Marian pressed her own thighs together tightly, feeling a thrill shoot down her body to her warm core. Oh, what would it be like to feel a tongue exploring her from behind, pulsating with life and movement and pleasure. She could only imagine the feeling of freedom, of pure liberation.

Marian's pulse pounded violently in her ears, and her hand traveled down involuntarily to her own crotch. She pressed the palm of her hand against herself, feeling the moist heat of her body through the thin barrier of cotton as her legs parted slightly.

The man rose, and Marian's eyes widened as she saw his engorged phallus jutting massively over heavy balls. She looked up at his face and recognized him - it was Troy, one of the farm hands. As she watched transfixed, he grasped the rigid shaft in his hand and directed it between Cassie's legs. Feeling him against her, Cassie arched her back, raising her glistening buttocks in open invitation. The man grasped her hips and thrust forward. Cassie groaned with pleasure as he slid his full length into her. Her gleaming white teeth were bared and her eyes were closed as he began to thrust into her with long, smooth strokes.

As Marian experienced Cassie's animal lust, she pushed the material of her panties aside and dipped her fingers between her slick lips. Furtive, secret, and dangerous, she slipped her panties off to avoid soaking them. As her gaze locked on the man's swollen member sliding into Cassie, she found her clitoris. Warmth flowed down her legs, sending pleasure flowing to her very nerve-endings. Her other hand gripped a branch tightly as her body swayed in an involuntary rhythm, grinding against her fingers as if they could penetrate her with the same gratification as a male member.

Marian had to turn her head and press her mouth against her shoulder to stifle a cry when she climaxed, exploding her senses into waves of pleasure. Her body shook with vibrations, her fingers slick with the wetness of her release. Perspiration beaded her brow, and she drew in a ragged breath as her gaze wandered.

She heard a slight sound behind her and wheeled around. With a shock that almost made her cry out, she saw a man standing watching her.

It was Kirk, her brother-in-law. His eyes were glinting with amusement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.