Kelly's Conversion - Cover

Kelly's Conversion

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He had known her since the fourth grade, as her fate would have it he met her again later in life and made her his own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex  

Kelly drove to the jail. to bail Ryan out, in complete shock, unsure of what he had really done, and why this was happening to them. As she arrived at the jail, she began to question in her mind, if Ryan had somehow had something to do with her being raped in the church, as well as the pictures that were taken of her rape. He had hounded her for the entire first year of their marriage to allow him to photograph her in the nude. She had always refused his requests, until finally he stopped asking her.

As she was paying his bail, to get him out of jail, she asked the officer when he had been arrested. He told her that Ryan had been arrested at 7:18 PM last night, as well as having given the location of the arrest. Hearing where he was stopped, she realized that it was over 25 minutes away from their house, and he had been arrested only ten minutes after she remembered last looking at the time. She therefore ruled Ryan out as a suspect, but she was now at a loss for whom to blame. She then felt sure that it must have been someone from the church, where the picture had been taken.

After six hours, she finally got him out of jail. His court date was thirty days from now. I started to hang out more with Ryan and Chuck, Kelly's brother, getting as friendly with him as I could with him. I tried to stay away from seeing Kelly in person, and limited my contact with her, to that of online chating.

I had watched her online chat log with her mother for that month leading up to Ryan's court date. Kelly was worried that he was going to be put in jail for at least six months, as he had been warned the last time, by the judge, what would happen if he was caught drinking and driving again.

The judge though tempered and even, sentenced Ryan to a year in jail. He also ordered him into a rehab program, and suspended his driver's license for the next two years. Kelly said goodbye to him in the court room.

I hid in the back of the court room and watched the entire situation unfold. Thank god the DWI dockets are so full, that neither Kelly nor Ryan even noticed me sitting in the back.

She returned home that day, and immediately got on the computer to chat. I made sure that she thought that she was talking to her mother. We chatted for hours, she told me all of her concerns and worries. I just listened mostly, not giving her much advice.

The chat began to draw to a close, between Kelly and I, with me playing the part of her mother. Then, using the name of "urworstfears", I sent a message to her, under her chat name of "kellryan", which I had set up for them.

Urworstfears: I know your secret.

Kelly didn't respond.

Urworstfears: I know what you did that night that your husband was arrested.

Still she refused to answer my chat.

Urworstfears: I will show the whole world, starting with your church what you did. Is that what you want?

Still she didn't reply. I was troubled that I wouldn't find the right thing to say, in order to get her to respond. Then a light bulb went off in my head, and I began to type again.

Urworstfears: Maybe your mom, or especially your dad, would like to see a video of their little girl's performance that night. What the hell, how about your brothers too!

Finally, I had found the right buttons to push and she replied.

Kellryan: I don't know who you are, or what you're talking about.

Urworstfears: I think that deep down you do. You remember how you defiled the lord's holy church that night.

Kellryan: Who are you?

Urworstfears: I'm your worst nightmare. I'm someone who knows you for the hot little slut that you really are.

Kellryan: I am not a slut! Whatever happened that night was a mistake, and I honestly don't even remember what happened that night.

Urworstfears: You showed me what a true slut you really are. You took me to your church, and climbed up on the table in the chapel and undressed. Then you masturbated yourself, until you were slick with your sex juices, and hornier than a hoot owl, and then finally, you begged me to let you suck my cock. Then to top that off, you begged me to fuck you too!

Kellryan: I would never do any of that. You're lying. Goodbye

Urworstfears: If you don't hear me out, the first ones who will see that I'm telling the truth will be your brothers, and then you folks. Is that what you want?

Kellryan: No! Please don't do that! What do you want from me?

Urworstfears: I want you.

Kellryan: But I'm a married woman. You can't have me.

Urworstfears: Oh, but your husband says that I can. He sold you to me.

Kellryan: I don't know what you're talking about. Ryan would never do that. Who are you?

Urworstfears: I am your new master.

Kellryan: I don't believe you! I'll ask Ryan, as soon as I can about this.

Urworstfears: Why bother, just go to www.kellytheslut.com, and you can see what he thinks right now. I'll wait.

I waited the several minutes it took for her to get back to me. Knowing what she would see on her internet browser, when she typed the URL in, that I had directed her to. I had actually placed the web site right on her machine, so that the video would play without hesitation. When she first typed in the URL, she saw a scanned version of a contract, signed by her husband, and then, there was a link to the video of him discussing the deal with me.

I had edited it, to allow her to only see Ryan telling someone, off camera, why he needed the money, and how much money he needed, along with what he would give the unknown person for the money. "You can fuck the shit out of Kelly." I had taken a little artistic license in the editing process, but it served my purposes, which was to show Kelly, that her own husband had sold her out.

Kellryan: Whatever arrangement you have with Ryan, is between you and Ryan. I won't have anything to do with it.

Urworstfears: Fine! Then check out your church's Website.

I waited, knowing that she would see the photos of herself masturbating in the church, along with the video of her begging to suck the masked man's cock, and to have him fuck her, while she laid right there on the table in the main chapel.

Kellryan: What do you want to take those pictures off of the church's page?

Urworstfears: I want you to walk to your backdoor and pick up the box sitting out there and bring it inside. I then want you to put on the clothes that are inside of it, no more, no less, and then go to the address that is written down on the paper inside of the box. You are not tell anyone else about this, especially where you are going, or else the rest of the world will see all of your photos and video's, just like Ryan wants.

Kellryan: If I do that, then do I get the videos and photos back?

Urworstfears: Yes.

Kellryan: Who are you?

Urworstfears: If I don't see you in the outfit, at that address in one hour. Everyone you know will see those videos and photos.

Kellryan: Alright, I'll be there, have the videos and photos.

I went to the house that I had purchased for this little endeavor, and began to prepare for her arrival. Kelly went to her back door, opened it, and took the box inside. As she went to open it, her hands were trembling, she didn't know what to expect. Inside of the box, on top, was a thin, clingy black skirt, and underneath it, an almost sheer white blouse, that buttoned down the front. Having removed those two garments from the box, she saw that there was a tiny pair of black panties, a white half cup bra, a pair of black silk stockings, and black, high heeled mules.

She blushed, as she had never worn anything so wicked in her life. Even with a bra underneath, you could see right through the material of the blouse. The panties were so tiny, that she had to really look at them, to even realize that they were panties, g-string style. The stockings she guessed would hold themselves up by a built in garter, and being still in the package, she hadn't yet seen the design of a snake winding it's way around her legs and ending with the head high up on the insides of her thighs, with it's mouth open and it's tongue sticking out, as if ready to bite her pussy. The shoes had heels higher than she had ever worn, being four inches in height, and they were as thin as a pencil. The top of the shoe only had a tiny strap covering her arch, and were otherwise open, exposing her feet. But the most embarrassing thing was the bra, since the blouse was see-through. It was designed, she determined by looking it over carefully, to raise her breasts high onto her chest, and would leave everything exposed, from her areolas up.

As she pulled these items out of the box, she found the note, containing both the address that she was to go to, as well as additional instructions. There was also a tube of lipstick and a matching jar of nail polish.

The instructions read, "Get out of your clothes, shower, and put only these clothes on. Also, paint both your toe nails and your finger nails with the nail polish enclosed, and also apply the lipstick enclosed heavily. I will also expect you to use your own eye liner and eye shadow, again heavily. Then come over to 123 Kentucky Street.

Kelly looked at her watch, and in a panic, realized that ten minutes had already gone by. She quickly showered, then beginning with her toes, started to apply the nail polish, as it had to dry, before she could get dressed, at least her toe nails. After getting dressed, she felt more naked dressed as she was, than if she had been truly naked. The panties covered the front of her pussy slit, just barely, but then became a string as it bisected her pussy lips and ass cheeks, making it look, especially from behind, as if she wasn't wearing anything at all. The bra wasn't much better, it was a front catch style, and the shoulder straps weren't even adjustable. This caused her breasts to ride very high on her chest, which in turn made them stick out much further in front of her than her normal bras did, which made it look like she was even bigger chested than she was. In addition, her nipples were being obscenely displayed over the top of the half-cup brassiere.

Her skirt was so short, that it barely covered the tops of her stockings and she was constantly tugging it down. As she looked in horror at her reflection in the mirror, her nipples were plainly visible, right through her blouse. She had blanched, as she finally had rolled the stockings all the way up her shapely legs, to see the image of the snake, it's mouth open and tongue sticking out, just below the hem of her short skirt. After applying a quick coat of nail polish to her fingers, she picked up her shoes, not wanting to put them on until she got to where she was going.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.