Kelly's Conversion - Cover

Kelly's Conversion

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Prologue

Incest Sex Story: Prologue - He had known her since the fourth grade, as her fate would have it he met her again later in life and made her his own.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Anal Sex  

I had known her since fourth grade, her family had moved into to our neighborhood that summer and she and her two twin brothers had all started school that year. Kelly was a year older than the twins but her parents had held her back so they would all be in the same grade. I was always attracted to her, finding her beautiful even way back then. Through junior high and high school she had always been very athletic, being the star player on the girl's basketball, softball, volleyball, and track teams. She was intelligent also.

Starting in junior high I had asked her out every year and every year she blew me off never taking me seriously. You couldn't say we were friends, but we did talk from time to time, but just about school stuff. After graduation I went off to college to become a computer programmer not knowing what had happened to her.

About a year after I had graduated college, I was working as a computer consultant working at different job sites and working on a variety of systems. I met Ryan, while working for the local power plant modernizing their systems. He was just some lowly technician who had been assigned to drive me to the different sites while I upgraded them. As the job took two weeks, we had kind of become friends. At the beginning of the second week, on Monday, he told me he was going to the bar that evening to watch the football game and invited me to join him. I told him thanks, but I don't drink. He said great, then you can be the designated driver. Reluctantly I agreed to join him, never enjoying the bar scene, as I didn't drink or smoke. I meet him at his place after work, where he changed his clothes then he scribbled a note to his wife. Telling me that his wife was at the Church, helping out with their vacation bible school.

That night he had gotten drunk and stupid, even before the game came on. Realizing this guy was a complete ass hole, as I then watched him flirt with every gal in the place. All this while his wife was at vacation bible school, what a winner. Remembering why I hated bars, I hoped he wouldn't do anything too stupid, knowing I still had four days worth of work to do with this genius. As the game played on, his state went from drunk to shit faced, and as the game ended, our team losing, I began to shuffle him back to my car, happy that this night was about over.

Ryan so drunk that he could barely stand, having to grab onto me to steady himself several times. Once in the car we headed to his place. He just kept chatting endlessly the whole time. He was a friendly, talkative drunk and gave me his whole life story on the thirty minute drive, even telling me about how timid his wife was. I mean really, what was he thinking. We barely knew each other and yet here he was telling me how hot she was, and how she is in great shape, as she went to the gym three times a week. Then complaining about how boring in the sack she was, never allowing him to try anything new, that they always had sex in the same position and she wouldn't even let him leave the lights on when they did it.

He went on about how he had begged her to let him take some Polaroid's of her and how she went ballistic at the very thought. Wishing he would just shut up, I just kept driving, not saying a word. As he continued to go on about their relationship and their troubles. I was relieved when I pulled into his driveway, watching him get out of the car and stumble towards his front door.

He dropped his keys twice trying to open his door. Deciding that the lush would never get in without some help, I got out of my car and joined him at the front door, picking up his keys, as he dropped them once again. As I asked him which key it was to open the door, he leaned against it, to steady himself. As he started to reply to my question, the front door was pulled open, causing him to fall forward into his wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.