Poker Wife - Cover

Poker Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 11: Lisa's Sister Gets Dragged into It

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lisa's Sister Gets Dragged into It - A young bride is tricked into having sex with her husbands friends. She falls deeper into degradtion as she is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave for the pleasures of others. She discovers this has all been done to her to get revenge on her older sister but it is already to late for poor Lisa

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Fisting  

Brian arrived Tuesday morning, and was surprised to have been met at the airport by Mike. Mike began to explain to him, that he was there because he was being given an opportunity to "win" Lisa back, as he explained it. Brian tried to get more information from Mike, as they headed to the meeting, but Mike remained silent, not telling his friend anything more.

Carl stood at the airport terminal, dressed in a fine suit and tie. Holding up a sign saying, "Terri Daniels", having never seen Lisa's older sister, except in one of Brian and Lisa's marriage photos, so he didn't really know what she looked like now. When he saw the beautiful redhead approaching him, his jaw dropped open. She stood over six feet tall, with long, wavy, fiery red hair, but had a paler complexion than Lisa. She had a killer body, with her measurement's being 38-28-36. Her large, firm, well-rounded breasts had to be 'D's' for sure, and she had really long, shapely legs. Dressed in a stylish business jacket and a short skirt, she was a knock out. Carl's prick started to get hard, as he thought to himself, "Damn, she'd go for his long, thick cock, for sure!"

Terri approached the driver, who stood staring at her, as she walked up to him, knowing that he liked what he saw. She was proud of her body, especially her tits. She had joked with her girlfriends back in New York many times, that God had given her long legs and a tight little ass, but she had to buy her own boobs. Proud of her 38-D chest, having had a boob job when she was just twenty- one, and just out of college. They had been an important part of her career, as she had found out early on, that most men went gaga over them. She had used her body to get her the things that she had wanted, while charming her way into more than one promotion at work, just by getting a little friendly with her bosses.

She wasn't troubled by using this tactic, as she saw it as way to better herself. After all, the men used the good ol' boy system, whereby they went out drinking and carousing, and using their old school and/or fraternity associations. She didn't have those connections, and the men didn't want her as their drinking buddy, so she had to use what she had at her disposal, her phenomenal body, and sleep her way to the top. In her mind, there was no difference and she always felt that she deserved her promotions, no matter how she had gotten them.

Telling the driver that she was Terri Daniels, he took her bags, and began to lead her to the limousine. As she slipped into the back of limo, she didn't have time to say anything, as Ron slipped in behind her, sitting on the rear facing seat, that faced her. The door closed behind him, and Ron introduced himself to her. Carl put the bags into the trunk, got in, and began to drive away.

As they were being driven to the meeting, Ron told Terri everything. How his sister, Danielle, had been so enraged by Terri's infidelity, with her husband, that she had concocted this whole scheme to get back at Terri. Listening to him Terri found it difficult to believe that anyone would have put another innocent human being through so much, simply to get back at someone else close to them. Listening to the details of what Lisa and Brian would suffer, if either failed to comply with his sister's demands. He then told her how Andy had taken advantage of his good fortune, and independently blackmailed Lisa into becoming his slave as well. Shocked and appalled by the cruelty that her sister had been exposed to, Terri asked what she had to do to free her innocent sister. Ron told her that she would be given a chance to win her sister's freedom. Terri then asked him what he meant by that, and he said you'll see, pointing out the window, as they pulled into the long drive of a home out in the middle of nowhere.

As Terri, Ron, and Carl walked into the house, she followed him into a large room off the entry way, while Carl carried her bags upstairs. Entering the room, she noticed the poker table, with four chairs placed around it, and then looking over to the other side of the room, she saw three men and a women standing there, silently awaiting her arrival.

Not recognizing Mrs. Danielle Kelly, she stood and listened, while Danielle spoke. "Hello Terri. Welcome to my personal hell." Danielle said. "You are the reason this has all happened. After I caught you with my husband, my life has never been the same again. I've been unable to trust him, and be intimate with him again, because of you. Because you seduced him, and ruined my marriage. James has never been able to make love to me, since that night I caught the two of you together. He is a shell of the man that he once was, because of you."

"Look, I'm sorry for everything that I did..." Terri began to apologize, when she was cut off.

"Don't tell me your sorry! I've seen what you've done! You whore! You have slept with anyone who could help you out, and not given a second thought to the consequences of what you've done. Well now, you know the consequences. Lisa has lived the consequences." She said, as Lisa was brought in, her hands bound behind her back, a ball gag in her mouth, and a collar around her neck.

She was being pulled along on a leash, connected to her collar, and was totally naked, exposed for all to see. Brian stepped up immediately, noticing the physical changes that they had done to his wife and loudly demanded, "What the hell have you done to her!!!"

"Shut up!" Danielle snapped back at him, "You don't have a say in anything anymore. I'll have your ass thrown in prison, where you'll be gang raped by every man there, you wimp."

Brian started to remove Lisa's gag, as Danielle ordered, "Leave it in, she no longer has a say either."

"What do you want?" Terri asked Danielle.

"I want to play a game with you BITCH!" Danielle spat at her.

"What kind of game?" Terri shot back

"A game for your sister's freedom, which has been taken away from her because of you." Danielle replied angrily.

"Okay. What did you have in mind Mrs. Kelly?"

Danielle grinned, and said, "I propose a single hand of poker, five card draw, jokers' wild, winner take all. You, Ron, Andy, and, I'll give you Brian over there, to give you a 50/50 shot at winning. If either you or Brian wins, then Lisa and he are free, and Andy and I will give you everything that we've got on them. However, if Andy wins, I give him what I've got on them, and he can do with them, and you, how he pleases, and to do with as he pleases, for as long as he wants. The same thing goes if Ron wins, then Andy gives me what he's got on her, and walks away with nothing, and you become my slave."

As Terri thought over Danielle's offer, looking at her helpless little sister, and knowing that they would do even worse to her, if she lost.

Danielle turned to Andy and said, "Well what do you say Andy, go for it, and you could get it all, both sisters to do with as you please, but if you lose you lose it all."

Looking Terri over again, just for fun, Andy replied, "Hell yes! Count me in! I want some of that!"

Looking right at Terri again, Danielle said, "Well, what do you say Terri?"

"Why would I agree to this?" Terri asked, out loud.

"Because if you don't, I'll turn your little sister over there into the biggest cum bucket slut in the country. I'll see to it that tapes of her are the biggest sellers on the Internet. Hell, I'll give them away, just to make sure. In short, you're the only chance your little sister's got." Danielle told her.

Looking into her sister's eyes, Terri knew she that had no choice, she just had to try to save her. "Okay, I'll do it, but no matter what, you let Lisa go, I mean I'm the one you're after, right?" Terri said forcefully.

"I don't think so! This is a one time offer! Take it, or leave it, and if you leave, you leave your sister with me!" Danielle told her.

Having tried to secure Lisa's freedom and failed, she saw no other alternative than to play along. She took a deep sigh, and said. "Alright, it's a deal."

"Good!" Danielle said, delighted at having entrapped her nemesis, motioning them over to the table and warning Terri, "If you try to get out of this, I'll..."

Cutting her off, Terri said, "I understand." Fully aware of what would happen to her sister, if she didn't do as she had agreed to, if she lost the game.

As they sat down at the table, Danielle handed Terri a new, unopened pack of cards and said, "I'll let you shuffle and deal, just so that you don't complain that it wasn't fair."

As Danielle walked behind Ron followed by Carl and Mike, Lisa stood behind Terri, as she began to shuffle the deck. As Terri began to deal the cards, the room was totally silent. After all of the cards were dealt, Terri placed the deck in the middle of the table, and reluctantly looked at her cards and realized that she didn't have much. Deciding to keep her highest two cards, the jack and queen of hearts.

Terri looked to Brian, and asked, "How many cards do you want?"

He replied, "Two."

Then she asked Ron, who also took two, and finally Andy, who took two as well.

Terri told them, "Dealer takes three."

She picked up her cards, and was relieved to see she that she had gotten a 3, 6, and 8 of hearts, giving her a flush. Looking around the table, as everyone else looked over their cards, it was tough to read what they had, not giving away anything with their faces.

Lisa looked over her sister's shoulder, saw her cards, and become hopeful that it was enough to win. Thinking that she might be set free, she felt a great relief, as her heart began to beat faster, waiting for the outcome of the hand.

Taking note that everyone had finished arranging their hands, Ron looked at Terri and said, "Ladies first."

Dropping her cards to the table, face up to show them, she proclaimed confidently, "I've got a flush!" The next to speak was Andy, throwing his cards on the table, cursing "God Damn It! I just have two pair!" Knowing that he'd been beaten, Brian said, "Sorry I've only got a pair." Terri then turned to look at Ron, and held her breath as he laid down his cards down.

Lisa's heart stopped upon seeing the cards that Ron laid down on the table. Terri lowered her head, unable to look at the others in the room. Brian seeing Ron's winning hand, began to weep, knowing that his wife had lost this one, and probably only chance at freedom, was now doomed to do any and all of Danielle's sick perverted demands.

Mike and Carl complimented Ron on his winning hand, as they stood admiring his Royal Flush. While the three men laughed and joked about the hand, Danielle told Andy, "I expect everything that you've got on my slave, will be at Ron's house, by 7:00 tonight. Oh, and if you try anything Andy, I'll see to it that the girls aren't the only ones walking bow legged."

Knowing that she meant every word of her threat, he assured her that he would give her everything that he had ever collected on poor Lisa. Being told that he was excused, he left, knowing that he had just lost a once in a lifetime opportunity. Brian was given the keys to Lisa's car, and was told that he was late for work.

Now having seen Andy and Brian out, Danielle returned to the room, carrying a piece of paper, an envelope and a pen. Placing the paper in front of Terri, she ordered her to "Sign the paper, slave."

Terri who had been sitting there sobbing with her head down ever since she saw Ron's hand, was still unsure how it could have happened, not wanting to believe what this meant. Oblivious to what was going on around her, she was brought back to the here and now, when Danielle began tapping the paper on the table. Looking down, she saw that the devilish women had just placed her letter of resignation in front of her. Terri finally looked up at Danielle, and started to say something, when Danielle hissed, "Don't! Just sign the paper! Do it for your sister's sake or..." She said looking over to the fireplace.

Terri found that she was unable to do as she had been ordered, and just sat there crying. Angered by Terri's refusal to comply with her demands, Danielle turned and told Carl to light the fireplace. She then asked Ron to get a wire hanger from the closet. Danielle walked over, grabbed Lisa's leash and pulled her over to the table. Forcing Lisa to bend, face first, over the table and told Mike to hold her down. Danielle took the hanger from Ron, and began to bend it and shape it. Finished having made the make-shift branding iron she walked over to the fire place, and placing the wire into the flame.

Terri was aware of what was going on in front her, but was unable to speak or move. She watched as her sister was bent over the table, in front of her, with her head facing her and her eyes pleading with her to put an end to this. Danielle removed the wire branding iron, holding it up to show them the red hot metal. As she held it just inches from Lisa's ass, and only a foot and a half from Terri's face, she offered Terri another chance, to prevent her sister's from getting branded.

"Well Terri, are you ready to sign yet?" Danielle asked her.

Hearing no response from Terri she moved the hanger closer to Lisa's ass. Feeling the heat coming closer to her back side, Lisa began to struggle under Mike's tight hold. Seeing the fear and pain in her sister's eyes, she realized that she had to sign the paper. Danielle watched triumphantly, as Terri lifted her hand and signed the paper, as Carl and Ron moved around behind the defeated girl. As Terri dropped the pen onto the table, having reluctantly signed the paper, she saw the evil grin form on Danielle's face. Having gotten what she wanted, Danielle then lowered the burning medal wire onto Lisa's ass anyway. As the pain shot through her body, Lisa flailed wildly on the table, making it difficult for Mike, who had his hand on her back while pushing her into the table, and using his legs, to hold her in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.