Poker Wife - Cover

Poker Wife

Copyright© 2002 by Not my Story

Chapter 9: Lisa's Three Day Ordeal with Andy & Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lisa's Three Day Ordeal with Andy & Scott - A young bride is tricked into having sex with her husbands friends. She falls deeper into degradtion as she is blackmailed into becoming a sex slave for the pleasures of others. She discovers this has all been done to her to get revenge on her older sister but it is already to late for poor Lisa

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Fisting  

It was Saturday morning, Lisa had been admitted to the hospital and was undergoing some minor cosmetic surgery at this time.

As Danielle walked up to James Kelly, she said "You should take a look at this." handing him the tape and the scrap of paper from Lisa's purse.

Danielle then bent over, and began to unzip his trousers.

"Put this in the machine first, my dear." he said, handing her the video.

She stood up, took the tape, turned around, and while shaking her ass in his face, put the tape into the VCR, and pressed rewind. As the tape rewound, he looked over the note and asked her.

"So those little Niger's really worked our little slut over last night. I thought they were going to slit her neck there for a minute."

"Yeah, but that little slut would have deserved it though. I'm just sorry her sister Terri wasn't laying there next to her." she replied, taking his dick into her mouth.

"Damn honey, when you hold a grudge, you really hold a grudge. I'm just glad you where able to forgive me." He said, and he meant it.

His wife was truly evil. When she first learned of his affair with Lisa's older sister Terri, she came after him with a knife, and tried to cut off his dick. She had come home to find Terri giving him a blow job, right in their bed. As time went by, her anger shifted from her husband James, over to Terri, as she learned how Terri had seduced him, just has she had so many others, as she slept her way up the cooperate ladder.

She was now almost equal in position to him, in the company, and he had been with the company since it was founded. Before Danielle could come up with a scheme to get back at the little hussy, she had gotten herself transferred to the company's main offices in New York. It had been a year or so since that happened, when her brother Ron had told her about Terri's younger sister Lisa, complaining about how she would tease him and his friends, when they went to see their friend Brian. Telling her how she waited on him hand and foot, while flaunting her body in front of his friends, always wearing short skirts and tight shirts, with no bra on underneath.

As she sat there listening to her little brother Ron, bitching about Terri's little sister the cock tease, Danielle began to devise her plan. Then it took no time at all for Ron to convince Carl and Mike to help him. Danielle had thought about bringing Andy into it, having remembered hearing Ron tell her just how much Brian and Lisa despised the young punk. In fact, Danielle had a harder time convincing her husband to go along with her plan, than she did with anyone else. He was a timid man, afraid of almost everyone. His wife wore the pants in their family. She had to threatened to expose his embezzlement, and incompetence, to his superiors, in order to force his cooperation.

As the tape finally finished rewinding, her husband pressed play, just as she milked the last of his cum, from his quickly shrinking dick. Andy appeared on the screen, hammering Lisa's unconscious body, right in the ass, for all he was worth. Another older male was at her face, shoving his member down her limp throat. As James fast forwarded through this part of the tape, Danielle sat next to him and placed his head into her lap, and began to pat him on top of his head, like she would a good pet.

Watching Andy and the other man on the film, use their slut's unconscious body in every way imaginable. The tape then cut to a shot of her being given a shot of rum. She then handed the glass back to Andy, who was turning away from her, and towards the camera. He dropped a packet of some white powder into the glass, before handing it back to her, and told her to chug it down. After she did, her took the glass from her, and placed it on a shelf under the camera, sporting a grin from ear to ear, knowing that they could now do anything that they wanted to her and she'd have now memory of it when she awoke the next day.

As someone else picked up the camera Andy took her by the hand, and walked her into the next room. Danielle recognizing the arrangements, realized this was filmed in a local motel, that had connecting rooms. Lisa was wearing the far too small Catholic School Girl costume that Andy had made her wear, with her hair in two pig tails. Andy, and two other boys, directed her into a variety of poses, and eventually photographing her stripping off her clothes for them.

During the photograph session, the person filming with the camcorder continued to walk back into the first room, which was quickly beginning to fill up with many of the same men, from that night at Danielle's play house, along with a few other new faces. It was starting to get dark outside in the video, as the boys finished up their photo shoot.

Having now been forced to strip totally naked, she was tied to the bed, with four lengths of Nylon rope. One of the boys who had been photographing her, began to strip. As he took of his briefs off, he began to jerk himself off, standing next to her face, after just a few seconds, he exploded his cum all over her face. After finishing, he took his briefs, still in his hand, and wiped her face clean with them, before stuffing the cum soaked underwear into her mouth. Andy then went to place duct tape over her mouth. After forcing her mouth closed, he taped her mouth shut, trapping the disgusting, dirty, cum soaked briefs inside of her mouth, gagging her.

Next Andy began to strip, then walked around to the dresser, where a glass jar sat. He pulled out a one hundred dollar bill from his pocket, holding it up to show her, he dropped it into the jar saying, "I'm paying, just like everyone else, as he turned the glass jar around to show her the label on it "Andy's Collage Fund" He then put the jar back down on the table, and started to climb onto the bed with her. She already had tears running down her face.

Lisa tried to mumble her objections, but Andy laughed, as he grabbed a pig tail in each hand, and pulled her head up, as he drove his cock into her wide spread bald pussy. She began thrashing about, as he plunged into her with reckless abandon, after pretending to buy sex from her, like she was a common street hooker.

Never having had her fight with him before, he really began to enjoy himself, sawing in and out of her pussy, before ramming his cock into her tightly closed anal sphincter. She had only been given a small dose of the Rohypnol, just enough to make sure that she wouldn't remember anything about the time that she was going to spend with him. Dr. Brown had given him several small doses, of the drug instructing him to give her the drug, with a shot of alcohol, every six hours, until he gave her the full dosage of the drug, eight hours before he returned her to her house. He assured the boy that by doing so would guarantee him, that she would have no memories of the time that they spent together.

Andy, grateful to the doctor for all his help, had promised him the second shot at her, as payment for the drugs that he had provided him. The good doctor had also provided him with syringes filled with muscle relaxants, the chloroform, and the Rohypnol that he would use on their prey. He had even set up the exact dosages for Andy, based on her weight and his desired effects on his sexy neighbor. As he held her head up, by her pig tails, and slammed away in her ass, he mocked her, while sticking his own face just inches from hers.

"Oh look at me, I'm missy goody two-shoes, and oh so what if I fucked every man in this shit hole town! God I am just a bad little slut." He continued mocking her, until he finally let his load loose, deep in her bowels.

As Lisa lay there, listening to Andy humiliate her, she felt used in a way that she had never been used before, not even that night with the animals. She now felt that her life was ranked lower than that of the dogs and the pony. She felt treated even lower than common street whores, as they at least got paid for the use of their bodies. Whereas Andy had just made a joke out of her ordeal. She had to get out of there and away from himm but the ropes were tied tight, and she had no hope of breaking free, but that had little effect on her struggling, as she pulled at them anyway, praying for a miracle.

As Andy climbed off of her, and began to dress, the door opened, and in came Dr. Brown whom she remembered from her previous ordeal. But now she lay there all bound up, with him on top of her, looking down at her. As she looked up at him, and he down at her, his eyes seemed to penetrate her as much as his cock was. She felt as if he were looking deep into her soul, and seeing her depravity, while laughing at her, as he loomed over her, kneading her breasts and pounding into her womanhood. She had only talked with her neighbor, Dr. Brown a few times, and had always had an uneasy feeling around him, but now those feelings and his gaze cut right through her psyche.

As he thrust himself to orgasm, inside of her cunt, he would occasionally chew on her nipples. Has he added his juice to the collection, that was now inside of her body? She prayed to the Lord for some sort of release from this abuse. As if her prayers had been answered, Father Jacobs, the Reverend from her own church entered the room. He was a broad man, wide but not really fat. He looked down at her, as if she were a lost sheep.

With caring in his eyes, that she had seen on so many other occasions, he forcefully walked over to Andy, and in his most fatherly voice said, "Young man, I am ashamed of you, and what you have done! And you should be ashamed too, all of you!"

His voice boomed, as he waved his arms around the room. Lisa's heart jumped, finally she would be rescued, saved from this humiliation and degradation that Andy had seemed destined to place on her. Then she heard the Reverend continue and her heart stopped, shocked at what she heard.

"How dare you not invite me to the first one of these! It sounds like it was a real hoot!"

Lisa's hope, and faith, died at that moment, as the Reverend spoke, she only hoped that things wouldn't get any worse.

"Well Andy, I believe that we agreed to the some of one hundred dollars!" he said, pulling the bill from his pocket, and placing it into the jar.

Lisa was still thrashing, and screaming into her gag, as the Reverend dropped his pants, not bothering to remove the rest of his clothes, as he jumped on the bed, and did the devilish deed with the bound beauty, while she thrashed under him, disgusted by him. As he sank into her, he began regaling her with the stories of all of the times that he had dreamed of taking her, in just this very manner. After more than ten minutes of his pussy pounding, and his breast mauling assault, he finally pulled his dick from her pussy, and let loose with a savage jet of cum, laying down a stream of the liquid from her belly to her forehead, leaving her covered with his seed. Andy taking a wet towel wiped the jism from her body, as he explained to her that it was bad for business to let the merchandise get dirty.

The Reverend was replaced by one of her former attackers, commenting on how much sexier he thought she looked, with her new hair color and navel piercing. He made a point to make sure that she saw him deposit his money, like all the other men, had adding to her defilement. He finished quickly, and was replaced by another man, who also went through the process of paying for her services, in front of her, adding to her humiliation.

It went on like this for the next two hours of the tape as she serviced a total of thirty-eight men, according to Danielle's count. When she had brought the kid into this, it was only for the two gigs, once with Ron, the first time that they made her fuck him, and again that seven hour night, where he had also charged a per head fee, and taped the whole thing. He had approached her about that weekend a month ago, having already set everything else up, and just needed her to provide a nice quite place. She had compromised with him, making sure that Ron and the guys got their "dicks" into it, so to speak.

Thinking that would be the end of it, Danielle was quite impressed to see the kid taking such initiative. But she had to stop him, he was beginning to interfere with her plans for the little slut. As she began to think of a way to get rid of the little pest, never having really liked him much herself, the taped switched to yet another scene.

Damn, what did the little jerk use an eight hour tape? The next segment seemed to be of professional quality, as it switched from one angle to another and the picture was sharp and clear. It started off by showing Lisa standing in the middle of a horse stall. She looked outstanding, obviously cleaned up and her hair had been styled, making her look quit believable, as a young cheer- leader.

Unfortunately her reading of her lines where anything but professional. As she explained to the five large farm hands, who had begun to move in, and encircle her, that she was a cheerleader at the local high school, and her car had broken down just up the road, and she asked the men for their help. She sounded exhausted, and you could tell that she didn't want to speak the lines given to her.

After suffering through her attempt at acting, the men started doing what they were paid for, and ran Lisa through her paces, as each man took turns with her. Eventually they got to the double and triple penetrations, as she was taken in all of her holes at the same time. After she had drained all of the men of their fluids, she was left laying nude on the straw and the dirt of the corral.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.