Danny and Jenny - Cover

Danny and Jenny

Copyright© 2002 by werewolf

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A loving sister helps her brother out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Fight?"

I looked at his face, he'd really meant what he'd just said.

"I'd fight Dave, oh yes I'd fight all right, but not how you mean, I'd just kill and I'd do it without any thought at all, unless, --,"

I grinned at him in an attempt to lighten the mood, the sheer intensity of my words!

"If I really thought she wanted to go, I wouldn't stand in her way, not for one second, but I'll tell you this much Dave, I'd have to wait a bloody long time before I could find a girl who even came close to her!

He squeezed my leg, but this time I didn't start, it was a man to man thing, a mutual understanding, a meeting of minds even.

"You obviously don't know Danny, but Molly's sixteen years younger than me and look at her mate, just fucking look at her, I'd die for that woman mate, fucking die for her"

I did look at her and so did he, I think we said it together,

"Fucking hell!"

The other dancers were taking a break so the music was soft and slow, Jenny and Molly were moving sensuously together in time to the music face to face, lips barely a hairs breadth apart, hips grinding sensuously into each others and breasts squashed together.

As we watched, Molly touched both hands to Jenny's face and kissed her softly on the lips, Jenny's lips parted and her tongue flickered out, delving serpent like into the mouth of her new found friend. Other people were watching them too, but they were oblivious, in their world at that moment there were no other people.

Each pair of hands wandered down over warm, soft feminine skin onto deliciously enticing curves where they caressed, stroked, touched and aroused.

Suddenly they seemed to become aware of the stares and looked around laughing, before returning hand in hand to our table, groups of youths cheered while some of the women clapped politely, afraid probably to admit the feelings the sexy little show had provoked within themselves!

We stood up politely as the girls sat down, blushing but giggling and still holding each other's hand

"So is it fair to say that you and Molly like each other?" I said to Jenny,

By way of an answer she kissed Molly again, a long, lingering, soul searching meeting of four soft, pliant lips moist with desire and obvious longing,

"Perhaps just a little bit" she laughed as they pulled apart, "What do you think Molly?"

The other girl pretended to think about it for a moment before holding a finger and thumb up to us, almost but not quite touching,

"I'll agree with Jenny" she said, "Perhaps just a little bit"

"It's just a thought" I ventured, "But what nights do you get off from the bar?"

I knew we were all on the same wavelength when Dave said, "Any night we want"

"And we want, don't we Dave?"

"It looks like it doesn't it?" then turning to me he asked, "Fancy a tour of the bars then?"

Jenny and I nodded together and Molly got up, taking hold of Jenny's hand,

"Come upstairs and help me choose something to wear" she said almost shyly, then added with a giggle, "If we're not back in three hours, carry on without us"

Dave excused himself and went to organise some more staff, leaving me time to consider what we may or may not be getting ourselves into. Jenny had surprised me by her willingness, eagerness even, to give herself to Molly although having said that, there was no doubt that extrovert little blonde was an extremely attractive woman.

Were we going to be swapping partners later on? It seemed likely, but as excited as I was at the thought of making love to Molly, I couldn't shake off the nagging doubts that had crept so quickly into my mind.

The girls appeared quicker than I expected, giggling and still holding hands, it hadn't taken them long to find a skirt every bit as short as the one Jenny was wearing and it looked like she'd copied my sister's dress code all the way by knotting a denim shirt just below her heavy breasts. Seeing Dave hadn't returned, she went off to see where he'd got to so I took the opportunity of asking her if she and Molly had discussed the forthcoming fun and games.

"I was just about to ask the same thing Danny" she said and I shook my head

"Well Molly said that what they like to do is to go out with another couple, in this case us, have a few beers and just generally chat while we all suss each other out, they're not what you'd call hardened swingers though, this is only the fifth time in the six years they've been out here.

"Look Danny, you know me, I'm a show off, a bit of a tart if you like, but I love you more than life itself, if you hadn't survived the smash, I honestly think I might have killed myself, so never, ever doubt my love for you, let's go with the flow and see where it takes us, I know that you and Shirley (my ex) did a bit of swinging because you told me and you know about me and the prat with the broken nose, but at any time during the evening you want to call a halt, just say so and we'll leave, ok?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.