Danny and Jenny - Cover

Danny and Jenny

Copyright© 2002 by werewolf

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A loving sister helps her brother out.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"He's stirring, look"

I'd have recognised that voice anywhere, it was the one I'd been hearing in my sleep, singing to me, talking to me, even threatening me!

It wasn't her though, she'd died after the crash, I knew that, I'd been there at the funeral, along with our parents.

It began as a gradual lightening of the darkness in my head, an awareness of sounds and feelings, there was something warm in my hand, someone was breathing on my cheek.

"Why won't the light come on?"

My eyes just wouldn't open, they couldn't open, the darkness itself was keeping them closed, the thing in my hand moved, it seemed to be squeezing my hand, not unpleasantly, no it was comforting somehow, I wanted to see it, but I couldn't!

"Danny" the voice again,

"Danny, wake up darling, come back to me, please Danny, don't leave me like this"

If I could just open my eyes, I could but a name to the voice, it sounded nice, nice and soft and gentle, I wanted to meet the owner of that voice!

"Danny you bastard, if you die, I'll--, I'll bloody well kill you!"

The wetness dripped onto my face, Christ I was thirsty! If only someone would turn the bloody lights on, I could ask them for a drink of water!

They must have heard me, but it wasn't the light that needed to be turned on, it was a dimmer switch that must have been on low, it took a long time to come on though and when it did finally come on fully I saw her, it was her tears that were dripping on my cheek!

Oh fuck no, it's just another dream, it's not her at all, she's dead, I know she's fucking dead!

"DANNY" she screamed out loud, a nurse dropped a tray of surgical instruments, another one dropped a bedpan and everyone in the ward turned to look at me!

"HE'S AWAKE!"

It was her hand that I'd felt in my dream, her breath on my face, it had been her talking to me, but that's bloody ridiculous, she's dead!

She felt real though, she even wore that perfume I'd bought her, the one she said she liked, but the dick head didn't.

Wait a minute though, mum and dad had been at her funeral and that didn't make any kind of sense at all, they'd been dead for over four years!

A little Asian chap was leaning over me placing a stethoscope on my chest,

"Danny, how do you feel?"

"I'm not dead am I?"

He laughed and shook his head,

"No Danny, you're not dead"

"You're not dead either, are you sweet Jen?"

"No bruv" the tears were falling like bloody rain now, "No Danny I'm not even nearly dead!"

"Shit and I got all dressed up for the funeral!"

"Oh Danny!"

It was another two weeks before Dr Warzi (the little Asian guy with the cold stethoscope) adjudged me fit enough to go home, although with two broken legs, it was easier said than done.

Jenny had practically lived at the hospital for the whole five weeks I was in the coma, every day she'd held my hand and talked to me, kissed me and played my favourite Willie Nelson CD's to me. Her own injuries thankfully hadn't been life threatening, although she'd lost a lot of blood when the seat mountings had torn loose from the floor and she'd smashed her head into the dashboard, she'd sustained a fractured wrist as well, but by the time I decided to wake up, the only evidence of any injuries was a little crooked scar above her left eyebrow.

I had to be different though, both legs broken and one knee cap smashed, not to mention a small section of one of the indicator switches breaking off and piercing my skull!

I'd had two major operations on my head to remove it and half a dozen more on my legs, but I was alive and more importantly, my Lady was alive!

After I'd woken up, she was allowed to wash and bathe me, which embarrassed me more than just a bit, because the nurses would come and draw the curtains around my bed, then leave us alone for about half an hour!

Every day her warm wet mouth would engulf me and suckle gently on my penis until I ejaculated, it never took very long, I didn't have anything else to do during the long sleepless nights except think about her and imagine what it was going to be like when I recovered enough to actually make love to her!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.