Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 26

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

After night-long lovemaking, it wasn’t until ten when we awakened on Saturday morning. Kris just stretched while her pelvis was still in the final throes of her last orgasm and said, “My darling, without a doubt that was the finest night of my entire life. And it was all due to the love of my lord and master.”

She grinned and added, “Now let’s go see what’s been happening to Diane!”

So off we went. Since it was late fall, we did wear bathrobes going across to the parents’ house. There we found Diane sprawled face down on the breakfast table with her legs spread wide. Mom was gently putting something on her ravaged cunt.

“You poor thing!” Kris exclaimed. “What happened? How are you and Steve making out?”

Diane just raised her head from the table just enough to glare at Kris.

“Oops! Sorry about that,” Kris gulped. “Poor choice of words. But what happened?”

Poor Diane could scarcely talk. “Somebody blabbed,” she said hoarsely. “Did either of you tell Steve that Cam kept you in orgasm for five hours that first time on the Yucatan?”

“I certainly didn’t,” I reported.

“Nor did I,” Kris echoed.

“Well, somebody did!” Diane grumped. “So it was six fucking hours! Or six hours being fucked,” she added with a weak grin. “He never got soft! Can you believe it? And he’s so big! My God, he’s bigger than all three of those other guys combined.” She paused and then added, “He kept me cuming and cuming and cuming...”

“And your sister kept screaming, ‘Fuck me harder! Harder!’” Mom commented. Then with a grin toward Kris she added, “She’s a real Harris, though! Good Lord, is she ever a loud, foul-mouthed fuck!” Mom shook her head sadly and added, “Dad and I scarcely got a wink of sleep all night long.”

“Since you couldn’t sleep, what did you do?” Kris asked.

“Oh ... Nothing...” Mom replied blithely. “Your dad just fucked my brains out so my screams would drown out your sister’s.” Then she lightly patted her slightly convex abdomen and said, “This poor little thing is wondering what the hell is going on. I mean ... The damage is already done, so what is his father wasting all that yummy cum for?” Then to Diane she asked, “How does that feel?”

“Much better, thank you, Mommy,” the girl groaned.

Then we heard Steve’s voice floating down the stairs. “Come here, slut! It’s time to fuck your ass off. This morning, I’m starting on your asshole.”

“She’ll be there in a few minutes, Steve,” Mom called out. Then to Diane she said, “Come on, sweetie. Let’s get you ready.” She helped her daughter up off the tabletop. As soon as Diane was semi-upright, Kris and I could see the mixed cum and syrup start to seep from her cunt and drip down the inside of her thighs.

Mom helped her into the powder room. And like most of the rest of the house, it was oversized, too. I guess it was designed with the realization that women go to the powder room in pairs. As a result, it was easily large enough for the four of us. She got an enema bag and filled it with a warm-water solution of something or other, then had Diane bend over the countertop.

“Good grief!” she tiredly exclaimed. “Do you two really have to watch my degradation, too?”

“Mmm...” Kris replied noncommittally.

I didn’t say a word.

Mother spread her daughter’s very tight buns and found her amber hole with the enema’s tip. She slipped it in easily and then, while holding the bag as high as she could reach, she released the flow of fluid. Quickly, the bag emptied, but instead of putting it aside, Mom refilled it and repeated the process. (I guess it holds about a quart, but I really don’t know.) Then she did it for a third time.

By this time, Diane’s abdomen was distended. After the third time, when Mother extracted the nozzle, she replaced it with a Bardex plug. This is one that flattens out on the inside past the sphincter. It prevents leakage, and the more full the colon is, the better it works. Increasing pressure from the inside only serves to tighten the seal.

Slowly, Diane stood up. Looking down, she lightly ran her fingers over her distended abdomen and said, “Well, I guess this is a preview of things to come.”

“Oh?” Mom said with an eyebrow raised.

“I guess so,” Diane replied. Then with a small grin she added, “It was funny. About the third time Steve was taking me, he asked if I might become pregnant. I assured him that it couldn’t happen.”

“How could you be so sure?” Kris asked.

“Because, silly, he impregnated me the first time. I can’t get pregnant if I already am, can I?”

At that, the other two women took Diane in their arms and hugged and kissed her.

About the same time, Steve called down again, and Mom assured him that Diane would be up soon.

“What’s this for, anyway?” Diane asked, referring to the nearly a gallon of fluid sloshing around inside her. (I could actually hear it sloshing whenever she moved.)

“It’s for two things,” Mom replied. “First of all, it cleans you out inside. Second, by doing that, it makes more room for Steve’s giant cock. It should be much more comfortable taking him after this.” She paused and then asked, “Have you ever taken a man in your ass before?”

Diane just shook her head. “That was one thing those bastards hadn’t gotten around to yet.

“How much longer?” Diane groaned. “This is awful!”

“Wait until I do it with a gallon and a half,” Mom said with a grin. “The way Steve’s going, you’ll probably be there by tomorrow.”

Diane just rolled her eyes.

Finally, it was over. Mom sat her down on the toilet seat and removed the plug. The fluid, now mixed with fecal matter came out in a brown stream. Diane looked up at me with tears at the corners of her eyes. “Are you enjoying your sister’s degradation, Cam?”

I dropped to my knees and held her in my arms. The instant I did, Diane began to cry. “He’ll hate me, Cam! I don’t think I’m very good in bed at all!”

“In orgasm for six hours, I think you said?”

She just nodded.

“Darling,” I continued, “that’s about five hours and fifty-nine minutes longer than almost all other women. Di, you’re great!”

That stopped her tears and she looked at me with hope in her eyes. “Honest?”

“Honest!” I assured her.

By this time the process was complete. Mom cleaned her off and then led her stumbling back to the kitchen. Again she was sprawled over the kitchen table while Mother worked on her asshole stretching it with her fingers and spreading K-Y ointment all over the inside and outside. By the time she finished, she had four fingers inside my sister and Di was moaning with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Finally, Mom helped her off the table and with a smack on her bottom sent her staggering toward the stairs and her impalement.


It was some weekend! Steve would not allow Diane to eat any food. Instead, she subsisted on his cum. And while she was going down on him, he was using her back as a table for his own meal. Later, she said the worst thing was having to go down on him while still keeping her back flat and horizontal so as not to spill any of Steve’s food.

Late Sunday afternoon, we were back again. Mom just grinned and said softly, “Come and see. I think it’s ending in a draw.”

We went up the stairs, entered Diane’s suite, and then went on to the bedroom. “Just look,” Mom whispered.

There was Diane sprawled out on the bed, asleep or unconscious, I’m not sure which. Steve was beside her in the same condition. As I watched though, a shudder went through Diane’s pelvis and she muttered, “No more ... Please, Steve ... I can’t take any more...”

Mom just slowly shook her head and then gathered the covers from where they were scattered on the floor and covered the two. But it wasn’t quite over. When she was covered, Diane, who had been on her back, rolled over on her side to face Steve, put her arm over his body and rested her head on his shoulder. Then with a deep sigh, she went off into a deep sleep.


What followed was truly funny, I guess. Monday morning, Diane could scarcely move. She was going to call in sick, but Mom wouldn’t allow it. Fortunately, Steve wasn’t much better. While the two ate breakfast — Diane had a huge one, not having eaten since Friday night — she mumbled that Steve would be moving in with her. Which was fine with the rest of us.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.