Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 6

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Later that morning I returned to Wilkerson’s office. The purpose this time was to sign contracts. To my surprise, Kris insisted that Tina accompany me as her representative, which she did. Wilkerson’s secretary, Becky, appeared surprised, but not very much.

What followed surprised me, but astounded Wilkerson. On Kris’s behalf, Tina announced that she did not want a room of her own at my apartment and wanted no allowance or stipend of any kind. Moreover, as far as she was concerned, the duration of her contract was (and this is an exact quote; Tina had it all written out): “ ... for my lifetime, or Eternity, whichever shall be longer.” Finally, while I was free to terminate the contract at any time for any (or no) reason, Kris did not have an “out” clause at all.

Wilkerson began to protest, but Tina interrupted him. “Those are my client’s terms. She is giving herself totally and forever to William Cameron Harris, III. I am not allowed to accept anything less.”

Then Wilkerson contacted Kris, only to have her abruptly tell him that Tina was her representative, and Tina had her strict instructions.

Shaking his head, Wilkerson instructed Becky to prepare the contracts accordingly. When she did — a matter of only a few moments — they were executed and witnessed, with Tina producing a notarized power of attorney commissioning her to act in this matter on Kris’s behalf. Copies were distributed and Tina withdrew, but I stayed behind to handle my own business with the Institute.

First, I settled my bill, and then I spoke to Jonathan about an endowment. “There are four girls I’m particularly interested in. They are Tina Miller, Liz Williams, plus two new girls, Ann and Little Bit, although I don’t know their last names.”

“You certainly can pick them, Mr. Harris,” Jonathan responded. “Liz and Tina rank right up there with Kris.” He grinned and added, “I’m really not supposed to tell you this, but I will anyway. The fact is that Kris only edged Liz and Tina in your matching. Moreover, and even though they’re not yet eligible for selection, Ann and Little Bit scored remarkably high, too. I won’t tell you their scores with you, but I will tell you that either of them had matching scores higher than 80% of the matches the Institute makes.” He paused and then continued, “What form would you like this endowment to take?”

“I really don’t know,” I replied, “but I want those girls to be well taken care of. Perhaps it might be clothing, books, supplies ... I really don’t know. But I guess what I would like to do is donate $10 million to the Institute, with the understanding that $1 million will be allocated for the expenses of each of those women. Finally, upon leaving the Institute, they are to receive the balance from that million in cash.”

Wilkerson thought for a few moments and then nodded his head decisively. “It’s a deal, Mr. Harris. First, on behalf of the Institute, I want to thank you for your generosity. Second, and on a personal note, I must say that your choice of young women to support is perfect. Frankly, Kris, Liz and Tina are three of the very finest young women we’ve ever had. Furthermore, working together they are also the finest team of trainers we’ve ever had. Even though they’re still nominally students, the fact is that they’re far more effective than any of our professionals on staff. And while Ann and Little Bit are both new, they show all the same attributes the other three have demonstrated. They’re going to be real winners, too.

“So, yes, Mr. Harris, we will do exactly what you have proposed. Would you like Becky to draw up a contract to that effect?”

“That won’t be necessary,” I assured him. “Your word is plenty good enough for me.”

With that I returned to the suite. Not surprisingly, I found The Carriers together in a gabfest. Or perhaps, more accurately, it was a two-woman roast, with Kris the one being roasted. My return didn’t slow things down a bit.

Liz was saying, “My God, Kris, you should see yourself! A well-fucked look to end them all and a shit-eating grin besides! Sheesh!”

Kris was sitting in a lounge chair. Her eyes were gleaming and she just murmured, “Mmm...” and wriggled her bottom on the chair.

“What was that action?” Tina asked.

“Mmm...” Kris repeated. “I’m just enjoying the feeling of Cam’s lovely cum and my syrup still sloshing around my insides.” Again she sighed, “It’s heavenly!”

I’m almost certain those actions were primarily intended to annoy the hell out of her friends.

I learned that the two new roommates had arranged to take the rest of the week off, so the four of us went downstairs for an early lunch.

It was shortly after noon when we appeared again at the golf course. This time it was Liz for whom I bought new clubs. After warming up, we went to the first tee and — surprise, surprise — found Ann and Little Bit.

“For God’s sake, aren’t there any other caddies here?” I asked.

“Sure there are,” Little Bit replied. “Here are two more, Judy and Kim. They’re really new,” she continued. “They just finished in rehab and haven’t started the course yet.”

“What she means is they’ve just finished recovering from their previous ordeals,” Kris explained, whispering in my ear. “You can see how pale they both are. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was their very first day outdoors.” And so it proved to be.

We set up a match with Kris and me playing against Liz and Tina. Again, Little Bit was carrying my bag, and Ann had Kris’s. Since it was another glorious day — the third in a row — again we elected to play nude.

With no hesitation, Ann and Little Bit began applying sun screen to Kris and me. This time when she got to my equipment, Little Bit didn’t even pause. But as she worked she commented to Ann, “Have you ever seen anything like this, roomie? He’s so big and so beautiful! And ... and ... he’s tanned!” Looking at her friend she said, “Could you imagine anything nicer than to be fucked with a tanned cock as magnificent as this one?”

Ann turned to Judy and Kim and told them to get busy putting sun screen on their patrons.

“But ... But ... they’re students, too,” one of the two protested.

“Look, turkeys, there are two things you two had better learn in one hell of a hurry: In the first place, any student with a patron is treated as if she’s a patron, too. But more importantly, you’re caddying for Miss Williams and Miss Miller! Here at the Institute, they rank above the staff! Above everybody but Mr. Wilkerson, himself. Got it?”

The two nodded fearfully.

Ann quickly added, “Now get moving!”

Ann and Little Bit finished and then stripped off their clothes and shoes. The four young girls had been wearing golf shirts, shorts, athletic shoes and the ball caps with the Institute’s logo. In an instant, the two older girls were stripped to their ball caps and began to put sun screen on each other.

The younger two had finished applying it on Liz and Tina, but just stood there.

“Get with it!” Little Bit ordered. “We want to complete this round before sundown, for Heaven’s sake!”

The younger two exchanged looks and one of them shrugged. Very slowly, they stripped, too. It was really very poignant. Clearly they wanted to cover their breasts and their loins, but knew they couldn’t. They just stood there, shaking visibly.

Ann went to one of them — I still wasn’t sure which was which — and pulled her hands behind her back. “Sir,” she said, “now you can get some idea of what Little Bit and I looked like about a year ago. Notice,” she continued, “you can count her ribs. And in spite of being 14 years old, except for her lovely little nipples...” With that she reached around and pulled one of the girl’s out as far as she could and let it spring back. It did, but remained turgid, looking like the eraser on the end of a pencil. “ ... her chest looks like a boy’s. But I’m sure they’ll make it,” she added, nibbling on the girl’s ear. Instantly, the girl shivered with sexual excitement.

“You can almost count all of their major bones individually,” Kris added, whispering in my ear. “Now do you see why, regardless of the way patrons may act, all of the girls would far rather be here than wherever it was they came from?”

I resolved to see Jonathan Wilkerson and double my contribution.

After applying sun screen to each other — the highest number made — we went off. While Kris and I were playing the two girls, we were playing with full handicaps. I had a 1, Kris turned out to have a 2, while the other girls had higher handicaps but still in single digits. The result was that Kris and I were giving the other two strokes.

Ultimately, I guess it turned on the new clubs. All three of the girls were playing better than they ever had before, but due to the lags, their newfound ability wasn’t reflected in the handicaps yet.

The result was they beat us by a single hole on each side, costing us each $15. (We had been playing a $5 Nassau.) The two roommates were so happy, you would have thought they had just won the Lottery. It was wonderful to see.

I told Ann and Little Bit that I had left a little money for them that they could use to buy whatever they wanted. They were so excited, and it turned out that each had a list of books she wanted to buy at Amazon.com. All eight of us sat at two tables after our round and chatted. Judy and Kim just sat and listened.

I was astonished and the girls were impressed by the titles of the books the girls planned to buy. To the three Carriers I said, “Well? What do you have to say for yourselves? You do know, I hope, that the selection of titles is your responsibility.”

“I’m afraid it is,” Kris admitted. Then going to her knees between them, she took each of them in her arms and unloaded the most powerful kiss she was capable of. It turned out that the two kisses were powerful enough to put both girls out.

“I don’t believe what I just saw!” one of the younger girls said.

“You don’t?” Kris responded with her eyes wide. “Well, see what you think...” With that she moved between the two younger girls and repeated it.

Tina and Liz laughed softly and stretched the two girls out flat on the grass. They were out like lights.

When the three had returned to their seats, Little Bit had recovered consciousness and said, “Miss Collins, you’re just the greatest! And being matched with Mr. Harris... ! I’m sure you’re going to be exquisitely happy, and it couldn’t happen to a finer person, either.”

Kris looked into her eyes for a sign of teasing, but found none. Finally, she accepted the fact that the girl was being serious. “Thank you, Elizabeth...” She paused and thought for a moment. Then she said, “How about Bitsy? That’s a cute nickname for a lovely young woman, and it’s one of the myriad names associated with Elizabeth. What do you think?”

“I think I’m Bitsy, is what I think,” the girl responded. Then she slowly shook her head and said, “Miss Collins, you’re really one of a kind. Only you would spend time thinking about an appropriate nickname for a slutty hoyden.”

“Bitsy, we’re talking about what you are, not what you were. You’re not a slut. You’re a lovely young woman still filling out. You’re going to be a raving beauty in a year or so. Count on it!”

“See, Ann?” Little Bit exclaimed (It seemed that Bitsy, for her name, was very short-lived). “She’s leaving us, but she can’t resist helping us.” Then she announced, primarily for the benefit of the younger two who had regained consciousness and were sitting up on the grass, “We’re the luckiest guys in the Institute! We got The Carriers as our teachers. And they’re the greatest!” Suddenly she blushed as she realized what she had said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.