Kristin - Cover

Kristin

© 2002, 2012 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 3

Romantic Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This book is based on The Wilkerson Institute, using some of the same Institute characters. It appears with the permission of the author. And, of course, there are a few characters from other stories of mine that appear.

Caution: This Romantic Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Tami led me down the corridors and then up in an elevator to the third floor. As the elevator door opened, I saw yet another beautiful young woman sitting behind a desk in the elevator lobby. Is beauty below a 9 level a disqualifying defect to be a student at the Institute? I wondered.

“This is Lisa,” Tami said, introducing the young woman. At the introduction, the girl rose from her chair, came out from behind the desk and curtsied. Honest to God, that’s what she did! “Lisa is the floor concièrge,” Tami explained. “There’s someone on duty here 24 hours a day, every day.”

“What for?”

“Well, a guest might want something in the middle of the night.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Like anything! Virtually anything a patron might want, we are prepared to provide at any hour of the day or night.”

From there she led the way to a corner suite, Suite 301, commenting, “This is the very best suite in the whole complex, Mr. Harris. You really rate around here.”

After knocking on the door, she used the room key to open it. As the door opened, a young woman was moving into position to greet us. When I got a good look at her, I think I may have stopped breathing. She was wearing an ultra-short French maid’s uniform in black. Its skirt barely made it past her crotch. Those were just trivial details, though.

It was the girl inside who took my breath away. She was a golden-haired blonde with the brightest, warmest blue eyes I’ve ever seen. And she was tall! Over five feet nine (I learned later), she was wearing what appeared to be the Institute’s standard four-inch heels bringing her to better than six feet one. Compared to my six feet three plus, she was perfect. And she had a body any man would kill for, complete with a most perfect pair of legs that went on forever.

“Mr. Harris, this is Kristin, your room steward. She will blah, blah, blah...” God only knows what the girl said following. I don’t know and don’t care. While she was going on, I was moving closer to this golden vision. My eyes were focused on her face and eyes, and I saw them widen and take on a look of wonder. For her part, she was motionless, seemingly nailed to the floor.

When I was right in front of her, I put my arms around her. As I did, she tipped her head to her right and her lips parted. I pulled her close and my lips met hers. Then there was a brief fight as both of us tried to probe the other’s mouth at the same time. Our two tongues met, dueled, and then did a dance of love. At the instant of contact I felt an electrical shock running through both of us. I could feel it in myself, and with my arms around her and her body pressed to mine, I could feel it in her body as well.

The kiss just continued as we moved our bodies together.

Finally, she eased just far enough away to be able to speak. “There’s a zipper at my back. Pull it down, please?”

I found it with my fingers and pulled it down past her waist to its end point about at the beginning of the crack of her ass. Although the zipper was all the way down, the tiny dress stayed up. Then I remembered the little hook at the top that seems to be standard with all women’s wear. I found it and, incredibly, actually unhooked it all by myself. The moment I did, Kris wriggled slightly and the dress dropped to the floor at her feet. Without another word, she pressed her body to mine again and we returned to our kissing.

Hearing a very loud “Ahem,” we finally eased apart. Tami was still there, and she announced, “Kristin seems to have things well in hand, so I’ll leave you now. Is there anything you would like before I go?”

To my surprise Kris responded, “I think we should get some lunch, Tami. It’s almost one.” Turning to me she asked, “Would you like club sandwiches?”

Those were the first words she ever spoke to me in her normal tone of voice. She had a marvelously musical contralto that I could listen to by the hour. I shook my head to try to clear the cobwebs and finally replied, “That sounds good.”

“A beer?” she asked. “How about a Sam Adams?”

“Even better!”

“And I’ll have milk,” she added to my surprise.

Tami just nodded and withdrew.

“I think it’s about time for you to get comfortable, too,” Kris declared. And with that, she began to rapidly undress me. Astonishingly, I wasn’t even embarrassed, although that began to change when she got down to my boxers. If I forgot to mention it, my penis had hardened beginning the first instant I laid eyes on her, and it hadn’t abated yet. In fact it had been amusing to watch Kris exercise the greatest care as she eased my trousers off.

Before attacking my boxers, though, she took the rest of my clothing into the bedroom where she hung up my suit and tie while dropping everything else into the laundry hamper.

Returning to the sitting room where I was seated at the end of the sofa, she dropped to her knees before me and began to pull down my shorts. When she got the waistband down to my rigid cock, she stretched it carefully to ease it over. I raised my hips to allow her to pull the shorts down my legs and off. Only then did she see my cock clearly.

She was sitting back on her heels with her back up straight and her shoulders back. She gazed at it and murmured, “Oh ... my ... God! You’re huge! And so beautiful...” Almost reverently she reached out to touch it. Her warm hand on my cock was like nothing I could ever even imagine. Leaning forward, she kissed the tip and then took just the tip in her mouth. It was just a kiss and a very light suck.

To my utter amazement, Kris rose to her feet, went to the desk and returned with a dressmaker’s tape in her hand. Without saying a word, she held the tape against my erect cock. Measuring from my groin, it was a fraction of an inch longer than the prominently-marked one-foot line. Then she started at the vein under my cock and carefully wrapped the tape around it. She came to almost 9½ inches. Holding it across my circumcised head she came to a bit more than 3 inches across.

Sitting back on her heels again, she murmured, “My God!”

Then she leaned back and again took her position with her back up straight. “I just don’t believe this. Terry said you had no experience with women before, but she lied through her teeth—”

“What do you mean?” I interrupted. “It’s the God’s-honest truth. By the way, we really haven’t been introduced. I’m Cam Harris, and I guess you must be the famous Kristin Collins I’ve heard so much about.”

It would have been an incredible scene for someone to witness. Here I am sitting on a sofa bare-assed naked. My knees are spread and kneeling between them is a golden-haired goddess also absolutely bare except for her black thigh-high stockings and heels. (The thong she had been wearing disappeared during her trip to the bedroom.) But that’s the way it was.

Extending her hand to me she said, “How do you do, Mr. Harris? I’ve heard so much about you, and all I can say is that you exceed my expectations.”

Gripping her hand in mine I was struck by the smoothness of her skin and the strength of her grip. Although I never measured it, her hand appeared to be almost as long as my own; however, a far higher fraction of its length was in her elegant fingers. At the same time, in terms of width, my hand would have made at least two of hers. But there we were, shaking hands.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. “That’s Liz ... Liz Williams, my roommate.”

“But she just delivered me here from the airport,” I protested. “What’s she doing waitressing?”

“Shh... !” Kris responded with a lovely little giggle. “You wouldn’t believe how many chits Liz had to call in to make this happen.” She was moving toward the door as she spoke.

She opened the door wide and Liz came in pushing a serving cart. The girl was almost as bare as Kris, wearing only gray stockings and four-inch heels. But in addition, she had the tiniest white lace apron at her waist that didn’t come close to reaching the top of her slit.

Very expertly, she opened up the cart, carefully set two places and drew up two side chairs so we would be sitting side by side. Then she uncovered the sandwiches, opened the bottle of beer and carefully poured it into a pilsener glass. “Will there be anything else, sir?” she inquired.

“As a matter of fact, yes, there is. Would you two please come over here and stand in front of me?”

The two girls did, and they were utterly gorgeous. The differences were two inches in height as well as the differences in hair and eye color. Both girls’ posture was superb, but they seemed subtly embarrassed.

“Okay,” I said, “I’ll bite. What’s the problem?”

The two girls exchanged glances. It was so damned cute! They looked like sixth-grade girls standing in front of the principal. “It’s ... It’s...” Liz began. Then she blurted, “We’re both so damned small on top is the problem!”

I rose and stood behind them. Reaching around I cupped one breast in each hand. As I’ve indicated, I have large hands, and I found I couldn’t fully cup either girl’s breast. “You’re absolutely perfect!” I declared. “Both of you! Your breasts are perfectly shaped with lovely little nipples aimed slightly upward. Perfect!” Both pairs of nipples were taut to begin with, but as I gently scissored them between my fingers, they became even harder.

Both girls leaned back against me and just softly sighed. Then Liz turned to Kris, took her in her arms and kissed her. And it wasn’t just a peck; their lips melted against each other’s, their arms went around the other, and their breasts and nipples chafed together. When they eased apart, Liz whispered, “Darling, you’ve really got a live one here. The very best! And you’re going to have to do something really nice for Terry, too. Without her, I doubt if Mr. Harris would be here today.”

“Now look, you two, let’s get one thing straight right now. To you, the name is Cam, okay?” Then I guess I must have blushed a bit when I added, “And if it’s okay with you, I would like to refer to your beauties as tits...”

“Tits? Oh, dear!” Kris exclaimed. “Liz, the next thing you know he’ll want to refer to our lovely pure vulvas as ... pussies! Or even...” her voice dropped to a whisper as she said, “ ... cunts!”

“Oh, no!” Liz responded. “I know he’s a patron and all, but he wouldn’t dare... ? Would he?” The girl paused.

Both of them were having fun at my expense. They were maintaining straight faces, but it was clear that it was all they could do to contain their grins.

“I mean...” Liz continued, “if he did that, he might refer to our rectums as ... assholes!” The last word was almost silently breathed; it was barely audible.

Kris brought their playacting to a close. “Cam, we have tits, cunts and assholes. I’m sure you already know that we operate in three behavior patterns: classy, flashy and trashy, and ‘trashy’ is our natural condition. Okay?” Then with a grin she added, “Let’s eat. I haven’t had anything to eat all day and I’m starving.”

“Why?”

A puzzled look came to Kris’s face. “‘Why’ what?”

“Why haven’t you eaten all day?”

“Because you were arriving today,” she admitted. “I was so damned nervous, I couldn’t eat a thing.”

With that Liz excused herself and Kris and I sat down to eat.

When we finished, I asked, “What now?”

“That’s strictly up to you. What would you like to do? I’m supposed to stay here in the room, but I cashed a few chits, too...”

“And what’s that mean?”

“It means I can do anything with you that you might like me to do.” Then she looked at me with her brilliant blue eyes boring into my head and said, “There’s one thing I can’t understand: How could Terry have been so wrong about your experience?”

“I beg your pardon?”

“She said you’ve had no experience with women, but that’s just plain impossible.”

“Why is it impossible?”

“Because you’re too damned good is why.” Her eyes softened as she continued, “That kiss you gave me was beyond my wildest dreams! No one can kiss that way without practice. Lots and lots of practice!”

“Practice?”

“That’s what I said.”

“Okay,” I said agreeably, “if I need to practice, let’s.”

“Huh?” she gasped.

“Kristin, dear, I’m afraid you’re losing it...”

“Losing what? I don’t understand.”

“Now look,” I continued, pretending to be exasperated, “you just got finished telling me that no one can be a really good kisser without practice. ‘Lots and lots of practice’ were your exact words.”

“And you want to practice kissing ... with me?”

“Since Liz went off to wherever and you’re the only one here, I guess you’re stuck with the job. Now get rid of the cart and let’s get to work.”

In an instant, Kris had moved the dishes to allow the table to be folded, then wheeled it out to the corridor and shut the door. I noticed that she also threw the deadbolt preventing the door from being opened except in an emergency. At least that’s the way fine hotel hardware usually works.

Returning to the sofa, rather than sitting beside me, she stood in front of me with her hands behind her back. “Mr. Harris,” she asked most diffidently, “would you do me a great favor, sir?”

Again Kris looked like a beautiful little girl standing before the school principal.

“If it is a reasonable request, I will grant it, Miss Collins,” I replied in the most pompous manner possible.

To my surprise, two tears started to trail down her nose, having fallen from the inner corners of her eyes. “May ... Sir, could I ... May I take off these shoes, sir?”

It was all I could do to keep from howling with laughter. I wasn’t completely successful; I chuckled and a broad grin crossed my face. “Want to tell me about it?”

Her words started to tumble out. “It’s ... I’m so damned tall, I’ve never been able to wear four-inch heels, which, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, are essentially the standard around here. But when I heard how tall you were, and you were coming to visit, I thought, ‘Ah, ha! My chance at last.’

“And it worked. Even wearing them, you’re still taller than I am, but I’m at a perfect height for kissing. It’s just so incredibly neat!” But then her face fell as she continued, “But, Mr. Harris, they’re killing my feet! How the other girls can wear these instruments of sheer torture is beyond me.”

Then her face brightened and took on the eagerness of a young girl. “So may I, Mr. Harris? May I change shoes?”

“Yes, you may, but return to me immediately as soon as you do.”

She scooted from the room toward the bedroom and was back moments later wearing a pair of black pumps with much more common two-inch heels.

“I’m back,” she announced as she stood in front of me. “How do they look? And what would you have me do now?”

I rose from the seat, took her in my arms and kissed her again. There was now about a five-inch difference in our heights, but her lips were close enough to mine. I tasted her lips and found they tasted of raspberry. Not only were they beautiful, they tasted so good, too.

When we eased apart — the bells were still ringing in my head and I couldn’t take any more — it was time for the rest.

Taking my seat on the sofa, I decided to replay a bit from the evening with Teresa. “Miss Collins,” I demanded, “how were you asked to address me?”

“As ‘Cam’, sir, but—”

“Does ‘Mr. Harris’ sound like ‘Cam’ to you, Miss Collins?” I interrupted.

“But you’re a patron, sir—”

“So what? Are you not expected to accede to reasonable requests from a patron?”

“Yes, sir,” she agreed glumly and then added, “and some not-so-reasonable ones, too, for that matter.”

“How many spanks on your bare bottom would be appropriate, Kristin, in view of your disobedience?”

“Ten, sir?” she squeaked.

“Only ten? That’s all? For direct disobedience? That sounds pretty light to me.”

“But it’s not ten, it would be 30. I called you ‘Mr. Harris’ three times.” Now tears really started to flow as she added, “You’re right, of course. It should be 20 or 25. But after 60 to 75, I really couldn’t stand to be on my back, and ... and ... and that’s my most favorite position for making love.”

This girl really was — and is — something else again.

Motioning her to my lap, she lay across it with her gorgeous bottom elevated. I then proceeded to do what I had seen Jack James do to Terry. Very gently I stroked her buns and found satin-smooth skin over muscle. There wasn’t an ounce of fat. As my fingers moved lightly over her bottom, although she tried to remain still, I could feel her body involuntarily writhing on my lap. Then I spanked her.

The spank evoked a muffled little gasp of pain, but nothing more.

I went back to caressing and spanking. When I was only up to five, she began to cry. Just a couple more was all it took to start her pleading. “Beat me! Double the number! Triple it! But please stop torturing me like this!”

“What’s the problem, Kris?” I asked in my most innocent manner. “I thought you liked it. I mean ... I can feel your vaginal juices running down my leg like a river.”

“All right for you, Cam Harris,” she said in a very determined voice. “I had it all planned to seduce you nice and slowly this afternoon. But you had to go and wreck it! I was planning on taking hours easing your giant cock into my pussy, but no more! Now you’re just going to have to ram it in and fuck my brains out! And it’s all your fault, too!”

As soon as I finished, she popped off my lap and dragged me into the bedroom. And I mean dragged! She’s very strong, particularly when she’s as charged up as she was then. Without letting go of my hand, she flopped on her back on the bed, raised her legs up straight, and then did a split with her legs at almost 90 degree angles to her body lying almost flat on the king-size bed.

“Now fuck my brains out, damn it!” she demanded.

Of course, while Kris’s vagina was flowing freely, my cock had been in a continuous erection and was now as hard as steel. Looking down at her crotch, I saw a truly beautiful sight. Her lips were bare, and the inner labia were fully engorged and spread wide opening her vagina for me. And her clitoris was out of its hood, fully erect and throbbing.

“Fuck me, damn it!” she repeated. “Fuck my brains out!”

I slid into her sopping sheath. I could see her eyes widen as she felt herself stretched to admit my weapon.

“Stop screwing around and just ram that club in me! Ram it!”

So I did. But as wet as she was, when I was about halfway in I could feel her vaginal walls tightening around me. Incredibly, even though she was flat on her back with her legs stretched out at her sides, she still managed to buck her pelvis upward to assist in her ravishment. As I went still deeper, I could feel myself reaching the end of her tunnel, but still I went on. Her vagina was evidently stretching in length as it tightened in girth. I’m sure you’ve read dozens of times about girls with a vaginal grip like a velvet-lined vise. Believe me, Kristin, really did — and does. Finally it was all in.

When she felt my pelvic bone against hers, her eyes, which had been closed in concentration, flew open wide. The look on her face was one of the purest joy. “I did it!” she exclaimed. “I took the whole thing!” Then with the loveliest, cutest little grin I’ve ever seen she added, “And you can kiss me now, too, I guess. And if you’re really feeling adventurous, you could even kiss my tits.”

I leaned down and kissed her. Then I moved my lips over her face, nibbled on her ears, kissed her throat and anything else that looked interesting. At the same time, although we had not moved since I obtained full penetration, it was as if I could feel every bump and fold in her vagina. Then she started rhythmically to squeeze my cock. Heaven!

Moving down her body, I kissed her chest and then moved to her luscious tits. Her nipples, already erect, became as hard as pebbles as I nibbled and sucked them alternately. From Kris, all I heard was an increasingly loud series of very happy and contented-sounding moans and groans.

“Cam Harris, you lie through your teeth! Where am I in your list of conquests? Did I even make the first hundred? I doubt it very much.”

“Darling, you’re the very first. I have never been close to a woman before. Honest.”

She gazed at me with the most penetrating look I’ve ever experienced. It was as if she was looking into my very soul. Finally she slowly shook her head from side to side and murmured, “I don’t believe it. I just do not fucking believe it! Cam Harris, you are God’s gift to women. I cannot imagine a better lover with better equipment alive in the world today. Or ever having lived, for that matter.” She just sighed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.