Rose Lane - Cover

Rose Lane

Copyright© 2002 by Kristen

Chapter 4: Sex Show with My Boyfriend

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sex Show with My Boyfriend - Life at Rose Lane was good, if a little humdrum. But when Peter and Carmen Mallory moved in next-door things soon became very interesting...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   Swinging   Voyeurism  

We dried each other as usual, and I went downstairs to get a couple of iced teas.

It's always an adventure to go to my kitchen with no clothes on. My apartment is really no more than two rooms, one on top of the other, with a spiral staircase running three floors up near the front opening of the house. My kitchen, living room and balcony are on 'my first floor' (second floor of the house) and my bedroom and bathroom are on the next floor up (third floor). So, when you go out to the kitchen you're really going where anyone coming into the building could look up the stairwell and see you. I do it all the time, and so far I don't think anyone has seen me.

Anyway, when I got back, and after we had a few sips of our tea, we began messing around again on the bed and I became horny all over again.

I knew that Carmen and her husband were probably fucking each other while Jeff and I were lying in each other's arms. I could hear them next door; their bedsprings were making a rhythmic squeaking sound, and the temptation to go over to the peephole and remove the mirror so I could watch them became almost a physical thing.

The thought of Peter being so turned on by watching us and shooting his sperm into Carmen - possibly at that very moment - was such a turn-on for me.

I had the over powering urge to myself get off, so I climbed on top of Jeff and began stroking his magic love tool to get it fully hard, intending to ride him until I came. But Jeffrey had other ideas.

He grabbed my breasts and began massaging them with his strong hands. Wonderful sensations arose between my legs each time he twisted a nipple.

Then he picked me up and rolled over on top of me. It never fails to give me a rush when he lifts me as effortlessly as if I were a child and puts me down wherever he wants me. I always feel weak and vulnerable against that Viking strength of his.

While I lay waiting for Jeff to pleasure me, I heard the faint three-knock signal again. 'Boy, they must fuck like a couple of rabbits!' I thought.

The image of Peter mounting Carmen and humping her like an animal made my juices flow even more freely just as Jeff was putting his tongue inside my pussy.

"Hmmm, we're certainly ready tonight," he said with a chuckle.

'If he only knew, ' I thought.

He started hitting all the right places, making me squirm about under his tongue. After a couple of minutes of pure animal pleasure, I grabbed his hair and pulled his moist face up against mine. We kissed, deeply, as I took back what I had given.

I love kissing. If you know me at all, you already know that about me. I could kiss all night long; in between fucking, of course!

After a while, I felt that we owed our voyeur neighbors a little more action to pay them back for the excitement they'd added to my sex this evening. So, tearing my lips away from Jeff's, I moaned in his ear: "Fuck me, caveman! Give me some of that horse dick of yours! I want it deep and hard. Get those rocks off in me, baby! (Jeff likes a little dirty talk, especially about his wonderful maleness, and it's easy for me, because I like talking dirty to him.)

"Come on, make me scream for mercy! Stretch me so wide that I'll be spoiled for other men! Come on, honey fuck me! I need your big cock rammed deep into me. Fuck me like an animal!" (Yes, that's the kind of thing I really do say when we're doing it. I know it looks corny in print, but believe me, when Jeff has his big beautiful cock poised, it just comes out naturally!)

I watched him rise up over me, the muscles on his biceps standing out like ropes. He poised himself over my opened body as if he was doing pushups. His massive cock was so erect that even in that pose it was almost tight against his stomach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.