Rose Lane - Cover

Rose Lane

Copyright© 2002 by Kristen

Chapter 3: The Peephole

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Peephole - Life at Rose Lane was good, if a little humdrum. But when Peter and Carmen Mallory moved in next-door things soon became very interesting...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   Swinging   Voyeurism  

About noon, Carmen knocked on my door, and when I opened it she greeted me with a big smile. "Hi honey, how're we feeling? You were really hot last night!" Her eyes sparkled. "I've stopped by to drill that hole. Okay with you?"

"Um, yes, I guess so... though after last night I'm not sure I'll be up for much anytime soon. I feel sated like I've never been before," I said rather nervously.

Carmen didn't seem at all put out. "That's okay with me honey, you can watch tonight. I'll be the one doing the entertaining!"

I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to watch another couple making love, but as I thought about her words I began to feel sexually excited again. I surprised myself; only a moment ago I could have sworn that I'd had enough to last a week.

Carmen drilled a one-inch-diameter hole in the wall above my bed. When I protested that a hole that large would be too obvious she smiled and reached into a bag she'd brought with her. She pulled out a little wall mirror, which she proceeded to fix neatly over the hole. The mirror wasn't more than ten inches across, but it had an interesting frame and looked nice on the wall.

We had to rearrange the furniture, putting my bed against the far wall so that it offered a good view from the peephole. When we were done moving the big stuff, Carmen suggested that I check out the peephole for height and field of vision, so I pulled out my little stepladder and climbed up to eye level with the mirror. Taking it off the wall and handing it to Carmen, I looked though the hole into the next room.

I realized that Carmen had already installed a mirror in her room, but that I could see the whole room without obstruction. "They're two-way mirrors, aren't they?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

"Yup, they are. So, can you see all right?" she asked.

"Perfectly. But I still can't believe we're doing something this perverted! If my mother knew about this, I'd never hear the end of it! As for Jeff, well I'm afraid to guess what he'd say."

I was extremely nervous about Jeff discovering our little setup.

-==-

That night Jeff showed up, and so did Peter, so we postponed the plan for a night. Jeff was feeling horny, so after watching some TV we went to bed, with sex on our minds.

I felt a bit guilty about the sex I'd had with Carmen behind Jeff's back and I suppose I wanted to prove to myself that I was "all woman" because it was my intent to give Jeff some great sex that night.

He knew it too, because whenever I suggest starting off with a shared shower he knows that I mean to eat him up!

Jeff stripped and headed for the bathroom. He stood in front of the shower doors, adjusting the water temperature, while I discarded my T-shirt and bra in the bedroom. I was about to follow him when I heard a knock from Carmen's side of the wall; three knocks, then three more. It was our prearranged signal, which we'd decided to use for the first couple of times and indicated that someone was watching.

Standing there naked, I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming Mack truck. I hadn't prepared myself for this. Might Peter be watching me standing there stark naked?

I had assumed there'd be no peeping tonight, and I guessed that Carmen had told Peter about our little arrangement in hopes of loosening him up a little.

The scenario ran through my head as I stared at the mirror. Carmen wanted to get her husband back into the swinging mode, and letting him watch us fuck would be a good start down that road, I guessed.

I felt a little used but, surprisingly, that served only to arouse me. I smiled and turned toward the bathroom. Then I noticed that you could see straight through the bathroom door to the shower. I felt a momentary annoyance that Carmen could be looking at my man in all his glory.

I had prepared myself to look at Peter, but I hadn't given any thought to how I might feel about others seeing my man naked. Then the thought popped into my mind that if Carmen succeeded in her aim with Peter, getting him into the swinger lifestyle again, then she'd want to have sex with Jeff since we'd be the couple who lived closest to them. And Peter would then be after me. It was too much to take in all at once, so I just put it out of my mind.

All I knew was that I felt super-horny, displaying myself to a strange man. I wondered if he had an erection because of me. Then I wondered if it was Carmen at the peephole, with Jeff's semi-erect Viking cock dangling invitingly before her vision.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.