Assignment - Cover

Assignment

Copyright© 2002 by curious2c

Chapter 1

Cuckold Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband's college english assignment causes serious problems in his marriage.

Caution: This Cuckold Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Voyeurism   School   Transformation  

Well, my life is in shambles now. I had a loving wife whom I adored, and was in my final year of my master's studies. It all started with an assignment in my English class. Our professor was a very strange person. She had some weird sense of humor, and was always pushing us to write about things that made us very uncomfortable. Her idea I guess was to help us to push our own private boundaries.

The assignment in question had to be an erotic piece that dealt with some aspect of our lives, in the past or present. It could be written as a sci-fi, historical, or present day. It had to have some truth to it, and it had to have affected us in some deep way. She then gave us one month to complete it. This in itself was unusual for her, since she was always pushing us on short deadlines, saying,

"In the real world, you don't get a long period of time to complete projects."

We were all surprised by this assignment, me more so than the others in my class. I had never read or wrote 'erotic' anything in my life. I actually used to read Penthouse and Playboy for the pictures. I had written some poetry for my then fiancé', and even something once in a while for her after we were married. I didn't want to go into my past for erotic stories, and especially didn't want to write about anything that had happened to me then.

It took me a full week to finally find something that I thought 'fit' the assignment. My wife, Kate, knew that something had been bothering me, and I finally told her part of the truth. I told her how we had to write an erotic story for our class, based on our knowledge. I should have, looking back, told her everything about the assignment. Maybe the things that happened would never have occurred, and I would still be in marital bliss.

Some of my classmates were very into this assignment, especially Gary and Ted. They were you typical jock-type guys, always grab-assing and flirting with the ladies. I tended to be more, well, moderate in my social and public outlook. I had a beautiful and loving wife at home, and I didn't need the attentions of other women. Hanging around with those two would have been something I wouldn't do in any circumstance. To be honest though, deep down, I wanted to 'be one of the guys'.

When I started to write my story down, I used a very personal memory of when I had been about thirteen years old. My father had owned an apartment building complex in the city. He had tenants that were for the most part college kids. Some of them were married, and most were single. As long as the rent was paid and trouble kept to a minimum, dad would leave them to their own devices. Usually they were busy studying and tired from working part-time jobs, to be too adventurous. It wasn't like that at all in the dorms down the street a ways though. There, the parties were notorious, even a geek teen like me had heard about some of the goings on at those parties.

Anyway, one afternoon, dad had me working in the building. My job was to sweep up the hallways, and dump the garbage cans on each level. I got paid a very small sum for this, but dad was a firm believer in hard work. This day, I swept up and was on the third floor finishing up when near the door of an apartment I heard many voices. The tenants in this apartment were always in my mind because they were one of the few married couples in the building. I had a crush on the girl. She was the embodiment of everything I looked for in a woman. She had long blonde hair, great figure, big chest, and to top it off, she talked to me like I was an adult. She was very nice, and was majoring in teaching.

I looked for her every chance I went to the building, hoping just to see her just once, just a glimpse. Ah, teenage angst. This day, the door was open, and I heard her moaning and begging. I figured that her husband was some lucky jerk to be able to 'have' her whenever he wanted. I thought that they were having some hot sex, so, being young and daring, I snuck up to the door and peeked in. What I saw, well, I was stunned. I had never thought that a married couple would do something like this, and I wasn't prepared for the sight that befell my eyes.

She was in the living room, naked, astride her husband. Behind them another naked man was pushing his cock into her butt. A third man was nude in front of her feeding her his large cock. There were three other men standing around naked also. I was stunned. My angel was nothing but a common whore, fucking all of those men. I couldn't believe that her husband was involved in this either. I watched them for about an hour, and then as she was coming down from a large orgasm, she looked right over at me, still standing in the hallway. Recognition loomed and I panicked and ran.

It had affected me greatly. It took days before I could even set foot in the building, let alone clean the third floor. Eventually, I had to go upstairs and clean the hallway. The tenants had complained so I worked up my nerve and was in a hurried frenzy, trying to get done before they came home from their classes. I couldn't face her at all. I had been embarrassed when she had caught me watching and I thought that she would think I was a pervert or worse yet, tell my father about what I had done.

I had just finished up when she came into the hall behind me. I couldn't run because she was in front of me blocking the way.

"We need to talk I think. You saw me doing something that you shouldn't have seen, but since you have I think we need to talk about it."

I was embarrassed. I was probably red faced as could be. I stuttered out some inane thing, hoping that she would just let me go away.

"Jim, you are a handsome and intelligent young man. You saw me doing things with men that shocked you. I need to know if you told anyone about what you saw."

"Uh," I replied," I haven't said anything, HONEST. I am sorry that I was watching you, and I won't ever do that again."

I was scared she was going to tell on me, and she was evidently afraid I had told dad. I just wanted to have this all go away.

"Jim, do you know what we were doing? Aren't you curious about why my husband and I were, well, having sex with those other guys?"

She had taken my hand in hers and was leading me into her apartment. I was deathly afraid of who or what would be waiting in there, and just wanted to leave. I had some very erotic dreams about her nakedness after that night, but the concept of her sharing herself like that was too much for my thirteen-year old brain to accept.

We ended up talking for about two hours, and when I left that day I knew that I wasn't in trouble, nor was she. We got along after that, but never with the same feeling that I had had for her before.

So I had been writing about that, but because of my nature, I had the husband tied up and the men were in the process of 'taking' her. I had never been able to accept that she had wanted to do those guys, and I had, since being married, never dreamed of why her husband would have wanted her to have sex with those guys. I guess that in writing the story down, I still wanted to place her up in my imagination as my first love, taken against her will.

I had the rough draft done, then the professor made us hand them in. She then redistributed them to the class in mixed fashion. Someone else was going to be reading my rough draft. It turned out that it couldn't have been a worse person. Gary the 'jock' got my story. I was mortified. It had happened that the lady in my story, and my wife had the same first name. I knew that I should have changed the names in the story, but I just couldn't bring myself to do that to 'my first love'. Bonehead mistake.

We all read through the stories given us, mine I didn't do justice to due to the fact that Gary was reading MY story. I never in any circumstances, would have let him, of all people, read that story. I was embarrassed all over again. This time because someone else knew my secret of that day. I knew that he would have some crude comments and jokes about it and was waiting for the torment to begin. Instead, he really surprised me. He made a few grammatical notations and caught a few typos. I was pleasantly surprised. He handed my story back to me and smiled.

"Hey Jim, want to go out for a few beers after class?"

I was in a quandary. Why now? Why would he ask me to join him and his friends for a few beers? I thought that maybe he would make fun of me to his friends, so I started to beg off. Gary wouldn't take no for an answer though, so I ended up saying that I would go for 'A' beer.

Again, at the bar, I was surprised because Gary never mentioned the story or anything about class. We talked and laughed and kidded around, and pretty soon, I felt like I had been so wrong about him and his friends. They were actually pretty nice guys, and they were careful to include me in the fun. I had a great time, and when I left to go home to Kate, I was on cloud nine. I felt like I fit in with the jocks, which really shocked me when I thought about it. When I got home Kate was flabbergasted that I had gone out 'with the boys' and wasn't even mad. She thought that I was too much the student and needed to go out and kick up my heels once in a while. We talked about things, and I decided that I would take her out for a well-deserved dinner and or a movie on the following Friday. We hadn't been out at all for about a year because of the fact that I had no money, and being broke means that you don't do those things very often. I made up my mind that I would try harder to set aside funds to do this regularly. Kate deserved it after all.

Gary and I became buddies of a sort, and one night the following week he came over for dinner at our place. Kate had outdone herself, and dinner was great! Gary was impressed with my wife, both her looks and her cooking. Kate was nervous and kept close to me all night. Gary left after dinner after having made lots of compliments about Kate's beauty and her cooking, and Kate was hot as I had ever seen her that night in bed. She just about ate me alive; I even got to cum in her mouth. That was something that she would rarely let me do. I think that she liked it when I did, but she thought that 'nice girls' didn't do that at all. Matter of fact, she even let me penetrate her tight little ass for a few strokes. That was a first for either of us. I didn't get over an inch in and it wasn't for a very long time, but still it was a first for us. I figured that the wine Gary had brought had really gone to her head for her to allow me to do something like that, and I hoped that she would allow me to do that again, for a longer time, in the future.

On Friday of the week, I noticed that Gary wasn't in class. I guess his partying had caught up with him, since he often would miss class. That weekend Kate was preoccupied and reserved around me. I couldn't figure out what was bothering her, she wouldn't talk to me about it. I thought that it might be her 'time of the month' so I blew it off and tried to be extra attentive. On Monday, Gary was in class, and he invited me out that night for a party. I had to decline; I had to finish my story. He got me to agree to a rain check for the following Wednesday. I went home and Kate was all bubbly and happy. We ate and I finished my story, then we went to bed, where Kate made up for the last few days of being 'out-of-sorts'. We had some great sex, and she let me in her ass again, for a longer period of time. Still not very deep, I think maybe I got in about two inches this time. We slept spoon fashion that night and in the morning she was hot again. She fucked my eyeballs out before I went to class. This was a little out of character for her, but to be honest, I liked the change.

Tuesday night, Kate had some errands to run and left me to my own devices for about three hours. When she got home she had some packages that she put away saying it was for a surprise for me. My birthday was long since over, and I couldn't think of any reason for a surprise for me, but I didn't mind. She had always been one to like giving me surprises so it wasn't too out of character for her. I just hoped that she hadn't broken the bank shopping.

Wednesday, in class, Gary was effusive and friendly. He said that he had a party in mind, but didn't have a place to throw it. I called home just after class, and Kate thought it would be ok to have it at our place. I caught up with Gary on the campus, and told him to have it at our place. He was thankful, and said that it would be a party to remember for sure. I went home after the rest of my classes that day, and hadn't seen or heard for Gary or his friends at all. I figured that he was busy letting everyone know where the party was going to be.

When I got home I was surprised to see that quite a few guys were already there. Gary shoved through the crowd and pulled me with him thru the mass of men.

"Well, the guest of honor is here. Jim, sit down right here on this chair." They had taken one of our kitchen chairs, and put a cushion on it. It looked like a throne, sort of. As I sat down, someone grabbed me from behind and my hands were tied tightly behind the chair. My legs followed quickly. I overheard someone saying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.