Female Anatomy Class - Cover

Female Anatomy Class

Copyright© 2002 by Nghtarcher

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Penny is a student at Barrett University. She was doing poorly in most of her subjects, and was recently caught after curfew, drunk on the campus grounds. The school decided to expel her. The meeting with the Dean Kenneth Richards to appeal against the decision leads to the most humiliating moments of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Humiliation   School  

Richards was feeling ruthless. He wanted to get right into it and take in her totally nude form. He was beaming on the inside. This young woman was going to be given the most personal exam of her life- with a live audience present! "We are ready to begin, Miss Yoder. I want you to remove all of your clothes and sit back on the table. " There was no "please", he ordered her like a warden searching an inmate.

She began crying harder and her make-up smudged a bit. She started stripping- slowly. First came the shoes, then her blouse, then she simply froze. She stood unmoving looking out into the faces of the young men like a deer trapped in headlights. She was paralyzed in mid-tease. "Miss Yoder, today! Come on, quit stalling!" Richards yelled at the already petrified girl.

She shed her skirt like an automaton while the boys watched her muscular legs step out of the material. She was now left in her undergarments only. Richards foot tapped as he looked into her horrified eyes. The boys' stares were direct and intense. They were not even giving her the courtesy of even pretending to look the other way. She simply couldn't go on. "Sir, I can't! I just can't expose myself in front of everyone! Please!" she howled through tears and sobs.

Richards knelt in front of the girl- like a little league baseball coach consoling a pitcher who just let up three runs. His stance looked sympathetic, but his words had a razor edge that meant business. "You are only making things worse for yourself Penny. Stop crying this minute and get ahold of yourself!"

She looked at him with her hands clasped together tightly. Richards continued. "They are relying on you, Penny! Don't you understand? Their senior projects are due in a few weeks! Don't you think that you owe it to the gentlemen, and the school, to try and help them as much as possible?"

She steadied her voice, "I- I'd be happy to help them with anything... As long as... I can keep... my clothes on... Sir."

The absurdity of Richards' logic was bringing her close to another outburst, but she refrained. She was so close to getting dressed and leaving Barrett for good, but the disappointment she would get at home would be unbearable! Her father would simply die! He'd worked a second job on weekends since he got married to afford first rate education for his "Little Penny". All that work would be destroyed- gone, because his daughter couldn't stay sober for a few months out of the year! She realized that she had to stay- no matter what.

Richards stood next to her and pushed her chin up gently, "Look out at the men, Penny. Apologize to them, and tell them that you are going to cooperate." He let the words sink in, "And if you don't, Miss Yoder, I may have to show these men that showing faculty disrespect is one hell of a big mistake!"

She stood facing the men with all of their eyes glued to her. Her soft, timid voice said, "I'm s-sorry that I have been... un- cooperative. I'm just... a little nervous, I guess..." It seemed that the girl was physically incapable of undressing herself. Her nerves were simply overloaded. He would enjoy sliding her little panties off!

Richards ordered Penny to get up on the table and to bring her legs up with her feet up at the same end as the stirrups. This was going to be it!\ Holy shit! The boys were so anxious to see her naked, with her legs spread- it was killing them! Richards put the wand-like camera on a miniature tripod stand that attached to the table with suction cups. He pointed the lens directly where Penny's soon-to-be bared crotch was going to be. The image on the wall looked like a stainless steel goalpost with a blurry girl beyond. "Move your hips forward, Miss Yoder, and raise your ankles into the stirrups."

She looked at him, whispering one last time, knowing that her request would be ignored. "Please, Si r", she was begging. "Don't make me do this."

Her little feet found the stirrups with the help of Richards' large, rough hands, and Penny was in position. Richards member was getting sore in his trousers as he adjusted the focus, flashing the hourglass shape of the white cottony material that clung between her legs. The view was perfect. The stirrups were together, and he realized that a few stray hairs would probably poke out once the knob was turned and the armatures spread her smooth, bare legs. But, he simply wasn't going to wait to find out. He was going to get her panties off right now!

"Is that pretty clear, gentlemen?" Richards asked the room full of drooling young men who looked at the wall to see Penny's four-foot tall, panty covered crotch.

They responded, trying to act casual, "That should do, Sir"..."Yes, fine, fine." "All right, gentlemen, at this time I'm going to display our subject of study." Richards said making Penny wince and shut her eyes. His arms stayed out of the camera's line of sight and he put both thumbs into the elastic on her hips. His heart was beating so rapidly he feared that Penny would hear it, and realize the excitement he was feeling!

All eyes remained unblinking as the material slid down the sexy "patient". Richards lifted the girls ankles together, out of their stirrups, with one hand- like he was powdering a baby's behind, and brought the material all of the way down her ankles and off her feet. There before the entire class was the the neatest, tidiest little pussy they'd ever seen! Some of her reddish-brown hairs spilled over her orifice and twisted in front of her lovely outer lips, but for the most part she kept herself to Penthouse quality crotch grooming standards! Her thin slit looked like a flesh colored peach pit from the side.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.