Female Anatomy Class - Cover

Female Anatomy Class

Copyright© 2002 by Nghtarcher

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Penny is a student at Barrett University. She was doing poorly in most of her subjects, and was recently caught after curfew, drunk on the campus grounds. The school decided to expel her. The meeting with the Dean Kenneth Richards to appeal against the decision leads to the most humiliating moments of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Humiliation   School  

Penny sat on the side of her bed with her face in her hands. Today was Wednesday- her first meeting with the young men from Warner Academy. It had been three days ago when her school's Dean had prescribed an unusual punishment for her. For her behavior, she was going to have to volunteer to be a part of the affiliate school's senior medical projects. These men were to use her for their Female Anatomy studies, and according to Dean Richards, the projects would in fact cover some personal areas of study. She had been mortified and obsessed for the past few days thinking about her impending doom.

She clung to the hope that the professor over at Warner would have different notions regarding her involvement in the classroom projects. She knew little of Professor Eugene Thompson, but she feared that he was from the same old school as Richards. Any other University in the country would never allow her to be involved in a project that could jeopardize her privacy in a room full of male peers. There would be discrimination suits, harassment charges and all kinds of lawyer crap. Not here. Barrett, and Warner operated with their own stringent, "If-you-don't-like-it-get-out," code. The ancient professors and faculty kept it that way, too.

Penny cursed when her phone began to ring. It was Richards. "Good Afternoon, Miss Yoder. I was just calling to make sure that you were ready to meet your first group over at Warner Academy today." Her top lip was quivering a bit, but she managed to let Richards know that she was ready. "I can meet you out front, sir, " she said realizing that there was no way out now. The girls were forbidden to have cars on campus. They were thought to distract the ladies from learning. They ordinarily took the campus shuttle bus for trips into town, but it was not uncommon for the professors to occasionally drive the girls places. Her ride showed at exactly one o'clock.

It was just like Richards- military precision. The ride to Warner was quiet. The two said very little to each other, and Penny preferred not to hear any more details of the projects-she was scared enough. She was looking good for her debut. She wasn't sure how to dress for such a thing, so she opted for a basic white cotton blouse with a fairly long, pleated skirt. And, God forbid, if it indeed came down to it, she selected her cleanest and most conservative bra and panties. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, but a few strands of hair fell forward in a sexy, glamorous way. Her facial features were those of an intellectual young woman's. Everything about her suggested confidence, sophistication and class.

Warner's campus was not much different than her own. The buildings were the same fortress style, ivy covered structures with wrought iron gates everywhere. The main exception was the young men that walked between the buildings enjoying the spring air. She began to wonder about the thoughts of the med. students at this time. No doubt they had discussions at her expense. Undoubtedly, they swapped a few high-five's after being told that a girl was going to be involved in the projects. A real live woman, no more looking at Penthouse magazines- they'd be getting the real thing- up close and real personal! The thought revolted her. Richards could tell that the girl was feeling stressed once he parked in his reserved spot in front of the Medical Department. "Miss Yoder, are you going to be all right?" he asked her with derisive interest. She took in a breath and said, "I guess I am a little nervous, Sir," her words were dainty and petite. Richards acted like he was doing her some big favor and added, "Miss Yoder, until you become accustomed to working with the men, I'll accompany you into the groups, myself."

Penny realized that it was not an offer, it was a statement. She could not tell him that she didn't want him around while the bio-nerds did God-knows-what to her, so the only alternative was to thank him, and curse him simultaneously. He escorted her into the building watching the streamlined young woman walk before him. The classrooms were small and much like her school's. There were none in session at the moment. A gray haired man met the two in the hallway and greeted Richards formally. "Dean Richards, a real pleasure to see you again," the man said warmly. "And the young lady must be our volunteer, Miss Penny Yoder," he said as if his name didn't need any introductions, gently taking the girl's hand. The gray-haired man wore a bow tie and wire rimmed spectacles.

Penny nodded politely, "Good Afternoon, Professor Thompson." Thompson raised his eyebrows a bit looking at Penny with a mock scornful expression and remarked, "I understand that this was not entirely your decision to volunteer, Miss Yoder, but in any case, I still thank you for joining us and adding a new element to our senior projects." Penny was escorted into the lecture hall. The chattering that was audible was completely shattered as Penny nervously strode into the room. All eyes were on her. She looked unbelievable to the young men in the room. She surpassed even their wildest expectations. Her thin body was extremely attractive, and what could be seen of her legs looked lean and shapely. Apparently, the groups were all metting here first, where they'd get general instructions, then they'd be separated, and report to their respective classrooms within the building. Thompson tried to make Penny feel comfortable, but she still was unable to look out at the young men. She understood all too realistically what she represented to their juvenile minds.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.