Female Anatomy Class - Cover

Female Anatomy Class

Copyright© 2002 by Nghtarcher

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Penny is a student at Barrett University. She was doing poorly in most of her subjects, and was recently caught after curfew, drunk on the campus grounds. The school decided to expel her. The meeting with the Dean Kenneth Richards to appeal against the decision leads to the most humiliating moments of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Humiliation   School  

Penny made sure to be punctual at her disciplinary hearing with the Dean of Barrett University. She was doing poorly in most of her subjects, and was recently written up for being caught after curfew, drunk on the campus grounds. The University was a very small, private, all-girls institution with very high standards and strict regulations. Students unable to live up to the University's expectations were expelled without much fanfare.

Penny looked very professional in her business suit. Her reddish-brown hair was pulled up, and her skirt showed off her lovely legs. She took a deep breath before knocking. She waited a moment before entering, realizing that the situation was similar to her younger years when she would get sent to the principal, but the stakes this time were much higher- her entire future was on the line!

Dean Kenneth Richards was a well-built man in his forties. He sat behind his desk hardly acknowledging the girl. The office was sparsely furnished with medals and plaques hanging on the walls from the man's military career. He trained men to jump out of airplanes or something, Penny recalled hoping to fit her knowledge of his past into the conversation.

"Good Afternoon, Dean Richards," Penny said cheerfully as Richards motioned for her to take a seat. She sat slowly, gracefully crossing her legs. She scanned the walls and added, "You must have had some career, sir. Airborne Division wasn't it?" Richards expression remained unchanged as he replied, "Yes, Miss Yoder, it was a very promising career- until my injury." He folded his arms symbolizing the end of the token pleasantries and said, "Miss Yoder, I'm afraid that your hearing is going to be very brief. You see, your behavior was in clear violation of the student handbook, and I truly have no choice whatsoever except to recommend your dismissal." Penny knew how hard a man Richards was rumored to be, but she was overwhelmed by his quickness to pass sentence. Penny took a deep breath to keep herself from tearing up. She had studied the student handbook prior to this afternoon and was hoping that her time studying the manual wasn't in vain.

She produced her wrinkled copy and turned to the page she had marked. In her sweetest most pleasant voice she said, "Dean Richards, Sir, I understand that I did something very wrong, but I do think that I could do better academically with more time. My good friend Susan had stayed with me on the weekend of my lapse of good judgment. I admit that we got carried away, but-," she paused to collect her thoughts, "I was hoping that you could let me do a University Service Project," her finger pointed to a rather unknown disciplinary option described in just a few short lines in the handbook. Essentially, the service projects were assigned completely at the discretion of the Dean of the University. There were some guidelines suggested in the book such as amount of hours necessary for completion, and so forth. Richards read the passage to himself and smirked. A thought occurred in the dark recess of his mind. Hmm? He sure hated to see one of the prettiest girls on campus leave. And she was, indeed, in a very compromising situation. He would first have to put on an act, make her think that the projects weren't meant to be easy. He looked at the girl's adorable pixy-face as if she were joking.

"Let me get this straight, Penny. You want me to have you rake leaves and put stamps on envelopes so that I'll forget the whole matter? Would that be fair?" he said in an intimidating, booming voice. The young woman was truly on the verge of crying now. Her last hope was being dashed. She looked down and said with resignation, "Oh, I see. I was just hoping to make it up to the school, that's all." she said like a true patriot. Richards continued the bluff for a moment, "Miss Yoder, I will make out your transfer forms and have them sent to you. In the meantime, I suggest that you gather your belongings from your dorm room." She turned her back and stood. Her eyes were watery. "Good Day, Sir." she said with a sniffle as she strode toward the door.

Richard's mind raced. It was time to offer her "the deal". He half stood, "Wait one moment, Miss Yoder", he said hesitantly as if questioning himself. She turned with renewed hope, "Yes... Sir." "Penny, I am not sure of the details, but there just may be a project waiting for you. You see, I understand that our affiliate school- the Warner Institute for Men has a dilemma. Their medical program is quite good, one of the very best. I teach a few courses there part-time, myself. Anyway, the graduating class completes special projects every year with volunteer patients. The only problem has been that with the campus being exclusively male, there are no projects concerning the opposite sex. I would like to see that change this year with your help. Now, it may not be fun for you, but I would be willing to forget the alcohol matter, and maybe arrange for some tutors if you'd be willing to spare a few hours of your time for the next couple of weeks helping the young men, and actively becoming a part of their studies. I will have to discuss things with the medical professors first, but what do you think?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.