Holiday with Mum - Cover

Holiday with Mum

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - a cheated wife takes her teenage son on holiday in place of her husband. slow to start but i can see a lot of possibilities if the feedback is good (as usual)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Swinging   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Hi Sarah, how are you?"

"Oh I'm fine baby, in fact I'm more than fine, I'm absolutely bubbling!"

I left her to it and went to the bar for two more drinks, what mum had just told me had shocked me, although it was undoubtedly a pleasant shock!

The though of her and her sister making love to each other was mind blowing, every man's fantasy, (never mind every horny, eighteen year old's!) and I could hardly wait until she got here!

"Well?" I asked as I returned with our drinks, she'd just put the phone down on the table and was smiling to herself secretly!

"She can't come" she said simply and watched as my face fell,

"Until tomorrow night"

"Aw mum" I laughed and leaned over to kiss her,

"Really, is she really coming tomorrow night?"

"Well actually she said she was coming as I told her about us two!" she laughed, "She made me tell her all the dirty bits while she played with herself too!"

The only other couple on the balcony drained their glasses and left with a polite nod in our direction. Mum looked round and stood up quickly,

"Look out for anyone coming this way" she said and walked across to the far corner of the balcony, out of sight of the bar.

Puzzled I did as she said and I got even more puzzled as she just stood against the wall smiling at me.

"What're you up to mum?" and then I saw it, the little trickle running down the inside of both her thighs!

"Oh my God mum!" I gasped, "Christ, you're doing it!"

She giggled and raised her dress letting me see the warm, golden urine gushing through her tight little panties and splashing on the tiles between her feet.

"God I love this" she said softly, "It makes me so fucking horny!"

"What do you think it's doing to me?" I laughed, "Jesus mum, that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life before!"

I saw a couple heading our way from the bar so we drained our glasses hurriedly and left, laughing at the thought of what they'd make of the little puddle she'd left behind!

I was as horny as hell when we got back to the villa and mum reaped the benefit as I pushed her back against the door and dropped to my knees.

"Jamie" she gasped as I clamped my mouth onto the wet cotton of her panties, "No Jamie I'm, oh my God yes, Jamie I'm cumming!"

I sucked the wetness from her sodden panties, my nose pressed against the prominent bud of her clitoris as she thrust her hips against my face.

"Jamie, oh fuck baby" and she shook as the waves of pleasure washed over her and she sank to the floor, a smile of sheer pleasure on her beautiful face.

"I don't believe that!" she laughed, "No one's ever made me cum before without actually touching me, ooh wow, I'm still shaking!"

I kissed her on the lips and she moaned again as she tasted herself, "Jamie go to the store down the road and buy some more lager, I'll have a surprise for you when you get back!"

I watched as she scampered upstairs, her sexy little bottom peeking out from under the short dress and I felt a surge of love for her, yes it was love not just lust, I was certain of that, Jesus I was falling in love with her, my own mother!

"Where are you mum?" I shouted as I returned with two dozen bottles of lager straight from the store's cooler.

"Give me two minutes baby" she shouted, "Get us both a lager and make yourself comfortable in the garden, I hope you're ready for this!"

I was more than ready for it, as the semi erect cock in my shorts was telling me, the little episode in the bar had left me wanting more, much more!

"Well, what do you think?"

Her breasts bulged invitingly, almost over the top of the lacy white bra, white seamed stockings were held up by a matching white suspender belt and apart from white high heel shoes, her only other garment was a tiny white g-string, pulled up so tightly into her pussy slit that the beautiful hairless labia bulged out from either side of the narrow strip of lace!

I was practically speechless, she was without doubt the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life!

"Oh mum" I said throatily, "You're beautiful, absolutely beautiful"

She blushed as she kissed me and I wrapped her in my arms,

"You really do know exactly the right things to say" she whispered,

"I'm saying what I think mum, honestly, I don't want to touch you, you're far too gorgeous!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.