Treehouse - Cover

Treehouse

Copyright© 2002 by frog

Chapter 3: Busted

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Busted - On a wild midterm fling, college friends come home with Bob and discover his old treehouse in the back yard. The five teens also discover the view into Bob's high school coach and his wife's bedroom window. A bit of truth or dare leads to further discoveries about each other... all great fun until the coach make the ultimate discovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   School  

Bob awoke to birds singing in the tree limbs above him. Kim was nestled in his arms. The early morning sun was warm, but not enough to offset the chill from their nakedness. Kim stirred and looked adoringly at Bob. "Good morning, lover," she whispered sweetly. Then she realized that she had no clothes on, and that, even though she was snuggled close to Bob, she was freezing.

"We had better climb down and go inside," said Bob.

Bob and Kim grabbed their clothes and hurriedly threw them on. The sight of Kim's lean body in the bright sunlight dazzled Bob. She had not one ounce of extra body fat and her dark, puffy nipples seemed to perch on the ends of her firm breasts. He began to feel a stirring in his penis again. They had made love for the first time last night high atop the world in Bob's old treehouse and it was the most fantastic experience of Bob's life. If this is what happens during the freshman year, Bob mused to himself, I can't wait to be a senior!

There was no one to be seen on the lower levels of the treehouse. "The rest of the guys must have already gone into the house," surmised Bob. He wondered what had happened to his friends Sarah, Jack and Heather, after he and Kim had stolen away to the privacy of the top deck. I can't wait to hear every detail from Jack, thought Bob.

They slid down the long metal pole from the tree house to the ground, Bob first, then Kim. Bob was greeted again by a view of Kim's black panties as she wrapped her legs around the "quick way down," as Bob had called it. This time she made no effort at modesty. Bob caught her at the bottom and gently lowered her to the ground. In doing so, their lips came together and they kissed each other deeply.

Bob and Kim made their way into the house. They found Jack asleep on the couch, mouth wide open. They peeked into the guest bedroom to find Sarah and Heather sound asleep in the bed. Bob and Kim crept into Bob's parents' bedroom-Bob secretly thanked his parents for choosing this weekend to be on vacation in Europe-and they crawled into the massive bed.

Hours later, Sarah awoke from her deep sleep with a throbbing hangover. She began to try to reconstruct memories from the previous night, but had great difficulty in doing so. She felt terrible. Slowly her mind began to function. She began to reconstruct the previous evening in her mind. We watched the neighbor's making love... fucking, Kim called it... what a nasty word... I remember the coach's large penis... amazing... then truth or dare... smoking grass for the first time... getting really drunk and high... oh god... taking off my shirt in front of the guys... can't believe I did that.

Then out of the haze, it came back to her! Am I dreaming or was it real, she wondered. She had a vision of Jack's penis. The remembrance simply would not come back vividly. The marijuana cast a gossamer veil over her memory. Jack's beautiful penis! She had wanted to see it so badly... to touch it... she did touch it! Now she remembered... she kissed it... it became hers. Oh my god... I can't face Jack... or any of the others ever again. Her forehead throbbed as she buried her head in the pillow and went back to sleep.

It was mid-afternoon before the five sleepyheads dragged themselves into Bob's parent's kitchen. There were awkward greetings and sparse, general conversation about nothing in particular while the women turned their attention toward lunch preparation. Sarah's headache had subsided, but she had a difficult time making eye contact with Jack. Heather, who typically talked all the time, was uncharacteristically quiet.

In the midst of the eating and the silence, Jack, always was a man of few words, quietly said, "Last night was the most amazing night of my life! Thanks to all of you for being such special friends and for sharing it with me."

Everyone stared at Jack, frogs of emotion appeared in everyone's throats, and then... everyone began to laugh! Even Sarah threw her head back and cackled. Tears came and went as the five tried to regain control of themselves.

When he could speak again, Bob reminded them, "When we get back to campus, we leave all this weekend in the treehouse... our secret, agreed?"

"Agreed," laughed the rest in unison. Inside, Sarah breathed a sigh of relief.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with relaxation and conversation. Last night's grass smoking had dulled everyone's memories a bit, but by the time everyone had recounted the evening's excitements, each person's mental images of the night before were lucid. As a result, each person grew hornier by the minute.

After a trip to the grocery store, some steaks on the grill, and a few bottles of Bob's parent's wine, the whole group was happy, mellow, feeling high, and thinking of sex.

"I recommend a return to the treehouse," said Kim. "Perhaps, there will be a repeat performance tonight from the neighbors."

"Oh, you naughty girl," said Heather as she sprang from her seat and ran toward the back door. In the darkness, the group climbed the chain ladder, this time with great confidence, and they all went immediately to the second-tier window overlooking Coach and Mrs. Smith's house next door. A light shown brightly through the bedroom's upper windows, but no one was visible.

"You guys keep watch," said Kim. She took Bob's hand and led him back down toward the first level. "We'll open another bottle of wine."

Sarah realized that wine wasn't really their objective when she glanced down through the stairway in the floor to see Bob and Kim making out. They were kissing and Bob's hand was idly rubbing Kim's leg. Sarah's pulse quickened. She began to reexperience those frightening, wonderful, naughty feelings from the night before.

"Smith alert. Smith alert!" whispered Jack.

Mrs. Smith strolled through the bedroom carrying what appeared to be a load of clean clothes from the washer. She was wearing an overly large tee shirt. The shirt just covered her ass and obviously she didn't have pants or jeans on underneath. Jack grabbed the binoculars and focussed them on Mrs. Smith. She dumped the clothes in the middle of the bed, plopped down, and started to fold them. From this angle, the mystery of what Mrs. Smith was wearing underneath easily was solved. Jack zoomed in on her white panties as they came into clear view. Mrs. Smith sat with her legs wide apart.

"This makes me feel soooo naughty!" whispered Heather as she peered over the edge of the treehouse's small window. "Are you sure they can't see us?"

"We have to be careful, but with the light off up here and all the limbs and leaves, plus the bright light in their bedroom, they won't see a thing," explained Jack. Mrs. Smith continued to fold the clothes while the three college kids watched with great interest. This was far better than any 'reality TV show' could possibly be, thought Jack. He noted that Mrs. Smith's breasts also moved freely under her tee shirt. Yum, no bra! he reasoned.

Just then, Coach Smith came into the room. He was taking off his shirt as he walked. He stopped, leaned toward Mrs. Smith, and gave her a quick kiss. She smiled radiantly and slapped him on the ass as he walked away.

Sarah glanced back down toward Bob and Kim. They now were fully engaged in each other and oblivious to everything else. Bob's hand caressed Kim's firm breast. When he moved his hand away, Kim's nipple was clearly outlined in the soft fabric of her clingy shirt and was easily visible even from one level above.

"I don't know which show to watch," whispered Sarah to Heather. Sarah pointed at the couple below and pressed her finger to her lips as if to say, "Shhhh." Heather peeked over the edge and saw the lovers below. She was already horny, but now the wetness between her legs became noticeable.

Kim's hand made its way up Bob's leg and snaked between the two of them headed for his crotch. Heather and Sarah each saw the movement, looked quickly at each other, and stifled their giggles.

"You go girl," whispered Heather.

Kim began to massage Bob's hard shaft through his pants. Heather and Sarah both put their hands over their mouths like embarrassed schoolgirls.

"Hey ladies, the coach is back and you are going to like it," said Jack. Heather and Sarah peeked over the windowsill to see Coach Smith moving around the room obviously just back from taking a shower. He took a pair of the newly folded briefs from the bed, removed the towel from its place around his waist, stood in front of Mrs. Smith, and started to put on the underwear. Mrs. Smith playfully leaned toward his penis. It was at about her eye level. She gently gave it a kiss and smiled. Mr. Smith returned the broad smile, but shook his finger at her like a parent scolding a naughty child.

Heather brought the binoculars into focus on the coach's package. Doing this felt so dangerous and so exciting to her. "A thing... and I do mean, thing... of beauty," she said. Heather raised her head to get a better visual angle and soundly banged her head on a tree limb above.

"Ouch!" she cried.

"Are you ok?" Jack said greatly concerned. She had hit the limb very hard.

"Yeah," said Heather rubbing her bruised head, "but I think I just lost one of my favorite earrings." She felt around on the floor to no avail. "I'm going to switch on the lamp right quick and find it, ok?" she said.

"Ok," said Jack, " but, do it quickly. We don't want the Smiths to see the light."

Coach Smith was teasing his wife when he noticed the quick, unexpected flash of light out the upper window of his bedroom. "Hmmm... what was that?" he asked.

"What?" said Mrs. Smith.

"I don't know. I thought I saw something flash in the tree next door. Maybe it was lightening or something." The coach looked out the window, but saw nothing but darkness and a reflection of the bedroom.

He walked out of the room.

Kim's voice broke the silence in the treehouse. "We are going inside, guys," she said. "See you later." She and Bob made their way down the fireman's pole.

"I wonder what they are planning to do inside," Heather said with an evil grin and a loud voice.

"Play backgammon, perhaps?" said Jack with equal sarcasm.

"Yeah, right," said Sarah. Secretly, Sarah was sad to see them go. It was a real turn on to watch them make out. Her pussy literally twitched now, a sensation relatively new to conservative Sarah.

"Here she goes," said Jack. He grabbed the binoculars and gazed at Mrs. Smith below. Heather and Sarah both peeked over the side and down into the Smith's bedroom. Mrs. Smith had put away all the clean clothes. She grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and pulled it over her head. Her large, pendulous breasts bounced as she moved around the room preparing for bed. Her panties had crawled their way into the crack of her ass making her beautiful buttocks all the more visible. Her large, brown nipples dominated the ends of her breasts.

Three sets of eyes watched the scene unfold below with great eagerness. A fourth set of eyes looked back from a window in the Smith's attic dormer. Coach Smith squinted, his eyes adjusting to the darkness. His attention abruptly was drawn to another flash, this time, a reflection on the lenses of a pair of binoculars. In the darkness, he began to discern the tops of three people's heads. One had binoculars and all three were looking down. Realization struck him like a blow to the stomach when he realized that they were looking into his bedroom.

Mrs. Smith slipped off her panties. Her bright auburn pubic hair seemed to glisten. She brushed her luxurious red hair and dabbed a small bit of perfume on each wrist. Another dab went between her breasts and finally she rubbed a little between her legs. She all of a sudden looked toward the door, abruptly stood, and walked out of the room.

"Oh, don't leave now," Jack whined, "Come back, Mrs. S., come back." He glanced at Heather and said, "She is very beautiful, don't you think?"

"I guess," said Heather, "if you like that fit and trim, giant boob, red-headed look." She rolled her eyes and everyone laughed.

The chains on the treehouse ladder began to clink as someone climbed up. "Did you, guys, forget something?" Sarah called down.

"Done... already?" sneered Heather. "Just call him, bullet Bob. Hey, Kim, what's up?"

Without warning, a head popped up through the hole leading to the lower level. "Why you little shits!" shouted Coach Smith. "Who are you people?" He was outraged.

Jack, Heather, and Sarah shrank back in horror. Sarah screamed. Her heart began to pound as if it were trying to jump from her chest.

"I said, who are you?" Coach Smith shouted. "I had better get an answer quickly. I know whoever you are that all of you are 'peeping Tom's' so I want some answers right now!" Coach Smith was shirtless. His eyes flashed and his muscles tensed. Given his large stature and his ferocious voice, he menacingly seemed to fill up the entire space.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.