Cat and Canary - Cover

Cat and Canary

Copyright© 2002 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2: Pollination

Sci-fi Lesbian Sex Story: Chapter 2: Pollination - In the distant future, long-range scout ships search the universe for suitable new colony worlds. Carrie Byrd is rather reluctant to be assigned to such a ship. That all changes when she meets her new partner, Cat. The female felinoid and the human hit it off right from the start. Respect and friendship is soon followed by love.

Caution: This Sci-fi Lesbian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Carrie (Canary to her friends) Byrd hitched at the pack on her back and struggled on through the thick underbrush. Thank goodness the ship was only another kilometer away! She had stashed a lift belt in her pack, to lighten the load, but the charge was dying fast. With her every step, the pack's straps cut deeper into her shoulders. It was only the thought of coffee, and other comforts the ship held, that had kept her going for the last two hours.

"Two days of squatting in the bushes is too much!" Carrie muttered to herself. "Just a little bit more!"

The young woman tried to push her growing discomfort from her mind, and increased her pace. With a rustle, the foliage before her parted, and a streaking black missile knocked her to the soft ground. Sharp, gleaming white teeth flashed only centimeters before her eyes, accompanied by a deep throbbing purr.

"Blast it, Cat! Would you stop scaring me like that?" the human yelled, heart pounding in her chest, as she pushed the grinning feline off of her. Carrie looked down at herself in dismay. A growing stain was making its warm way down both of her legs, darkening the material of her field uniform. "Look what you made me do!" she cried in despair.

"Forgive me, Canary Byrd, but you smell so exciting when you experience fear!"

Carrie struggled to her feet. "I smell like a cesspool now!" She tried to act mad but couldn't help giggling when her partner sniffed her between her legs, and then briefly probed the growing dampness with her long forked tongue. "Ew, that's nasty! At least wait until I get a shower!"

Cat padded along, next to her friend, as the two made their way back to the scout ship Fairview. "I always thought you humans wash too much. You smell very interesting just now, Canary!"

"I missed you, Cat; even if you have strange taste in scents!" Carrie scratched the large panther-like feline behind the ears, and was rewarded with a deep rumbling purr.

The feline rubbed her head against Carrie's hip. "I missed you too, my love." Cat tried to pull her mind back to business. "Were you able to discover how this dense plant covering has spread planet-wide, with no insect or avian life forms to carry the seeds?"

"Not yet." Carrie looked puzzled as they walked up the ramp, and entered the ship. "I thought maybe the winds would carry seeds, but how would the plants be pollinated? All we've seen are those deer-like mammals. They're much too big to do the job!"

Cat grinned, baring her sharp teeth. "Not too big to hunt!" she said with some pride.

Carrie shuddered whenever she thought of her partner bringing down that large buck, all on her own. "Next time, let me back you up when you want to hunt! You scared me to death! I thought those horns were going to get you!"

"You worry too much, Canary Byrd!" Cat purred smugly. "Back home, there is only one reason we hunt with the pack. Thankfully, that reason does not apply here."

"What reason is that?" Carrie wanted to know.

Cat suddenly looked embarrassed. "I am sorry, I spoke too freely. This is a taboo subject with my people.

Carrie didn't press the issue. She knew Cat didn't feel comfortable talking about some things with an Outworlder. "Well, at least we got some fresh steaks for dinner that night!" she said brightly, to change the subject. Carrie shrugged off her pack, and slipped out of her wet jump suit. "Care to join me in the shower, pussy cat?"

Cat rose onto her hind legs, and hugged her human partner. Carrie couldn't help grinning. Unlike her Earthly cousins, Cat adored the water!

"I thought you never would ask, stinky human!"

"Stinky, indeed!" Carrie said in mock anger. "I though I smelled interesting? Come on, pole cat. You need a bath too!"

The human grabbed the long tail of her partner, and dragged her to the ship's well-equipped head. Once in the shower stall, with the warm water running over their bodies, Carrie dropped to her knees and gently started to rub her favorite soap into the thick soft fur of her lover. Cat closed her eyes, and let herself be carried away by the sensual feel of the human's fingers against her skin.

"So this is why you missed me, is it, Cat?"

Cat opened her eyes, to thin slits. "Humans do have their uses," she whispered, as Carrie worked her fingers into the base of the feline's tail. "Oh yes, I like that!"

Carrie giggled; as she let her fingers rove lower, between her friend's hind legs. "You're ready, aren't you?" She slipped a finger into Cat's vaginal channel. "You're dripping, and it's not from the shower!"

Cat gave a little shudder, as she pressed back against her lover's fingers. "I, I didn't use my male simulator, while you were gone!"

"Oh you poor thing!" Carrie knew that Cat's people, in adulthood, needed some form of sexual stimulation, almost on a daily basis. That's why so few of them joined the Academy. They prefer to stay near their own kind. "Let's hurry up then, I've been keeping a surprise for you!"

Carrie carefully rinsed the soap from Cat's fur, and then hastened through her own cleaning. The two playfully touched each other, all over, as the jets of warm air dried them off.

"I think you'll like this, Cat," the human said as she rummaged through her storage locker. Carrie slipped a leather harness around her slim waist, and turned around, with a grin for her friend. "Ta da! Instant male!"

Cat's yellow eyes almost glowed when she saw the crystal shaft of Maxwell, Carrie's favorite dildo, jutting proudly from between the human's legs. Cat was starting to tremble as she watched the human approach. "I, I never heard of wearing a male simulator!" Cat couldn't seem to tear her eyes away. "Did you invent this?"

Carrie smiled at her lover. "Nope, this is called a 'Strap On'. They're very popular if there aren't any males around! Would you like me to demonstrate?"

Cat just nodded.

"Come on Cat," Carrie teased. "You have to tell me what you want to do!"

Cat blinked her large eyes rapidly at her, showing her embarrassment. She opened her mouth, closed it with a snap, and then finally blurted out, "Will you act like a male, and perform intercourse with me?"

Carrie dropped to her knees, and hugged her friend around the neck. "I'm sorry I teased you; of course I will, silly!"

She kissed Cat's muzzle, and ran her tongue across razor sharp teeth. Those teeth gently grasped her, holding her tongue firmly in place. Knowing how easily they could tear living flesh from bone only made it more exciting, as Carrie felt Cat's tongue wiggle and tease against her own. When she was finally released, the human slowly walked on her knees, and moved into position behind the panting feline. Cat's tail lifted, as the muscles in the base became erect, exposing the swelling of her labia. Carrie bent, and kissed those lips, tasting her lover's growing excitement.

The feline crossed her forelegs before her, and pillowed her head on them. She lifted her hind quarters even higher, and offered herself to Carrie. "Please, my sister, take me now! I can not stand it much longer!"

Carrie gripped the shaft between her thighs, and rubbed it along Cat's wetness. She slipped just the head into her lover, and grabbing the feline's hips, rammed herself in completely!

"Just let yourself go Cat, I'm here for you!"

Carrie began thrusting hard, as Cat howled her delight. The human rocked her hips, trying her best to be a male for her lover. It must be working! She could feel the resistance as Cat's body clutched at the shaft, trying to hold it inside. Carrie slipped a finger under the leather harness and touched the stud that activated the vibrator.

Cat roared as the buzzing started within her! Cat's long tail was whipping from side to side, nearly slapping Carrie in the face, as the feline grew closer to her much needed release. The human leaned over her lover, trapping the tail between their bodies as she reached for Cat's four nipples. She pinched them, one after another, and Cat was lost to her orgasm! Carrie had to hold tight to the warm furry waist of her lover, as Cat trembled and shook under her. The vibrator was being shoved back at her in a delightful way that soon made the human join the feline in blessed climax. Carrie slipped from her lover and lay on her back; panting herself now. That was hard work after her long hike!

"You smell even better now," Cat whispered, as her retractable fingers slid from her paws and undid the strap around the human's hips. "I must taste you, Canary Byrd."

Cat slowly spread her partner's legs and daintily began to lap at her dampness, just as a house cat would lap at a saucer of cream. Carrie moaned and ran her fingers through the fur of her lover's face, as the tongue began to probe deeper. Never stopping her happy work, Cat swung her body over Carrie and carefully lowered herself over the human's face. Carrie reached up and pulled Cat to her, eager to give the feline the pleasure she was feeling.

Just as the human slipped her tongue into the feline, Cat began to purr loudly, pressing her lower jaw against the swelling clit of her lover. The vibrations went right to Carrie's center, driving the girl wild. When the feline extended her long tongue and found her lover's most secret spot. Carrie cried out, and jabbed her tongue farther into Cat. The two drank deeply, becoming one with each other, as their pleasure grew a thousand fold.

"I love you, pussy cat," Carrie whispered, as she stroked the warm fur of her lover. The two had moved to the airlock, Cat resting her head in Carrie's lap, as the human sat nude, at the head of the entrance ramp. They always tried to make time to watch the glorious double moonrise together. Tonight's double full moon was breath taking! "Amber is such a beautiful planet. Maybe we should retire here, when the colony is up and running."

"I could hunt every day," Cat sighed dreamily, as Carrie scratched behind her ears. Suddenly the feline sat up, her nostrils flaring in her broad nose. "What is that scent?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.