Unfaithful - Cover

Unfaithful

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The bittersweet story of a cheating husband, his wife, and a ten-year affair with his lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

So began the ten-year roller-coaster of my one and only affair. I just couldn't get enough of Rebecca. Her cherubic body was perfect in every way. She wasn't a beauty queen, but she had curves and mounds in all the correct places. That soft, plump, white body was just right for every type of imaginable sex act. Those perfect breasts so kissable and suckable, her vagina so big and juicy. It looked and smelled so wonderful. And her bush was so thick yet soft. Having my face buried in her pubic thatch and inhaling deeply the trapped aromas of her womanhood is something I'll never be able to find the correct words to describe.

My advice to anyone reading this story: You'll be more able to have a long term relationship with a woman if her vagina doesn't stink. I'm not kidding! The better her pussy looks, tastes, and smells, and the juicier it is when you're eating her out or pumping your penis into her, the longer and more satisfying your relationship will likely be. There's a direct correlation, of this I'm sure.

At the height of the coaster ride, was the great sex Rebecca and I had. But the bottom was the incredible guilt I felt after I'd shot my load. Do you remember when you were a kid, hiding and beating off? Maybe you were looking at pictures in girlie magazines, or maybe you were fantasizing about a good looking woman or girl you knew. But the hormones ran strong and you could always get a huge erection. And when you finally shot off, you'd stare almost in awe at your own come as it splurted out of you into the sink, or toilet, or come rag. And remember how you felt afterwards? Remember feeling almost ashamed? Remember how anxiously you were to wipe away and flush the evidence? And if someone were to have caught you, the enormous embarrassment you were certain to feel?

That kind of guilt is exactly what washed over me every time I came with Rebecca. She was, and probably still is, so beautiful and loveable. That wasn't the problem. My problem was that after making love with her in all the myriad ways and places we did it, I felt so guilty and ashamed of my infidelity that I wanted to get away from Rebecca as quickly as possible, to get rid of the evidence so to speak, to wash her smell from my skin. Ten years of that is a long time. But that didn't stop me from going back to her again and again, nor she from taking me inside her.

For a couple of years, our affair had an outdoor theme. We'd go for a walk or hike, ending up having passionate sex somewhere along the way. One particular time I recall gratefully was when I met Rebecca at a park near her apartment. The park was laced with many hiking trails, with plenty of places to hide and make love.

It was Kentucky Derby Day, 1992. We met at the parking lot next to the trail we intended to hike. Both of us knew that after we got to her place, not only would we watch the horse race, but we'd have drippy, messy sex, with our fluids smeared all over each other. The anticipation of getting sticky with each others' come made our hike all the more exciting.

As soon as we were down the trail and out of sight of the main road, we pressed our bodies together in a hungry embrace. I pushed one hand under her pullover and unfastened her center-catch bra, releasing those beautiful captive breasts. I thrust the other hand deep into the front of her shorts, beneath the waistband of her panties, my fingers quickly separating her labia, a finger slipping inside of her vaginal opening already slick with her juices.

Rebecca went the outside route to my penis, working a hand into the leg opening of my shorts, pushing her fingers beneath the leg opening of my briefs, and with a deft yank, pulling both up, simultaneously letting my throbbing erection pop out into the breeze. If anyone had happened along at that moment, we wouldn't have been able to hide ourselves quickly enough.

We stroked each other for a couple of minutes while we kissed, smearing our faces with saliva.

"Here's the rules for our hike," Rebecca announced after we finally broke off our kiss.

"Rules?", I asked.

"Yes. First, we can't take our clothes completely off. They have to stay on. We can pull them up or down, but they can't leave our bodies.

"Second, now that your dick is out of your underwear, it has to stay out until we get to my place later. And it has to stay out of your shorts, too, unless someone is coming. Then you can put it back in your shorts until it's safe to pull it back out again.

"For me, now that my bra is unhooked it has to stay that way. And it's the same for my panties. You pushed them down under my shorts and I'm not allowed under the rules to pull them back up. OK so far?"

"OK," I replied. I was getting very excited just thinking about our little game. My exposed penis was bobbing up and down.

"Continuing with the rules, we can touch and look, but we can't make each other come. We can lick and suck, we can't have orgasm until we're back at my place. OK?

"OK, I think."

"I want us to get good and horny so that when we finally come, it will be with gobs and gobs of come all over each other."

With that, Rebecca knelt down and took my penis into her mouth, pushing her lips down to my pubic hair. I could feel her tongue massaging me, working me from side to side. She was salivating so much that it was leaking from the corners of her mouth and dripping down my balls. When she finally pulled back from me, the coolness of the fresh outdoor air felt so erotic on my exposed shaft.

"Someone's coming," I said, pulling my shorts leg down and pushing my penis up into it.

No sooner had I done it than two women, talking animatedly and not paying attention, walked into view. Rebecca hadn't had time to get up from her position crouched in front of me and the women looked surprised when they first saw us.

"Good morning," Rebecca said smilingly as the women passed by.

As they were about to move out of sight down the trail, we saw them look at each other and almost burst out laughing, as we almost did. Looking down, I saw that the front of my shorts was tented by my erection, the outline of the shaft clearly visible, made even more noticeable by Rebecca's saliva that had begun to soak through the fabric.

"Do you think they could figure out what we were doing?", I laughed as Rebecca got up and faced me.

"Hmmm, I wonder," she said with a look of mirth in her eye.

She grabbed my bulge quickly and pulled my penis back out into the open, and we headed off down the trail to our erotic adventure in the woods together.

We talked as we walked about school, life, our love for each other, and our sexual escapades. In our brief time together, we'd had enough sex and secreted enough sexual fluids to last anyone else an entire lifetime.

At one point the trail narrowed so that only one at a time could proceed. Gentleman that I am, I let Rebecca go first. The sight of that beautiful plump bottom swaying in front of me was too much to take.

"Hold still," I said suddenly.

"What's wrong?," Rebecca asked.

"Nothing," I said as I slipped my penis between her legs from behind.

Rebecca responded by pushing up with her hand to hold me tight against her crotch. She rubbed her hand lightly up and down my shaft.

"Oooooo, so big and giant," she cooed.

I felt her fingers disappear into the leg of her shorts, and when I felt her touch again, her fingers were wet with her pussy juice, which she began to massage onto my swollen penis.

"Oh god, that feels so good!", I gasped. "If you do that much more I'll come."

Rebecca removed her hand immediately and turned to face me.

"Well, we can't have you breaking the rules, can we?"

I could see the mounds of her breasts and nipples poking out the front of her pullover. I needed to see them immediately. More than that, I needed to have those nipples in my mouth.

I quickly pulled the pullover up to her armpits and put my hands on her creamy, white breasts, rubbing her nipples with my palms. Rebecca's breathed caught and then quickened. Her face softened into a look of sexual surrender.

Bending over I gently cupped a breast and took the nipple lightly into my mouth, flicking the center nub playfully with my tongue. Rebecca's body shuddered as she closed her eyes. I moved to the other breast and repeat my tender ministrations.

Rebecca put a hand under my chin and pulled my face up to meet hers. Reaching down, she pulled my shirt up to expose my chest as I'd done hers. We pressed our bodies together, the mounds of her breasts squeezed between us, her hardened nipples poking into me. We stood like this for some minutes, kissing and pressing our bodies together as if in an attempt to somehow merge together.

We turned and walked down the trail like this for a while, with our upper bodies exposed and my penis bobbing in front of me as we walked, until we came to a unique stand of trees.

We noticed the trees because each one seemed to be the same size trunk as any of the others. There were no other trees or bushes, and they seemed to go on forever, the light getting darker and darker the further in we looked. The floor of the forest between the trees was matted with dead leaves, laid out uniformly as if it were a carpet.

Wordlessly, we both heading into the trees holding hands, leaving the trail behind us.

After a few minutes of walking we came to a small clearing. The canopy above us let in hardly any light, but I could see her smooth white skin as if it were a beacon in the night. Without a word we fell into each others' arms, kissing and groping, moaning and whimpering with passion.

Suddenly we were on the ground and I was on top of her, grinding my penis against her abdomen. Rebecca writhed her hips against me in response. Our naked chests pressed and rubbed together. I wanted desperately to be inside of her.

Rebecca seemed to sense my need and opened her thighs, pulling her shorts and panties to the side to allow me to enter her. Her vagina was awash in fluids as it always was, and we both gasped as I slid into her without effort.

"Oh god," we both mouthed together as I began to pump in and out in a slow deliberate rhythm.

I was on the verge of going too far when Rebecca pushed me away from her onto my back. Her vagina was very sensitive and could feel my penis begin to enlarge in the moments before coming. My penis was throbbing and full, bouncing up and down as it lay on top of me.

"Don't you dare come!", she commanded. "Remember the rules!"

"I can't help it. You make me want to spew out all my sperm."

"Just lay here and listen to the wind in the trees."

I did as commanded. The leaves were rustling gently, making the soothing noises as they always do. The breezes were wafting over our exposed bodies. I was at peace with the world. I'd found my sexual soulmate, and she was lying next to me.

We laid there for a while longer, finally getting up when we'd both calmed down and thought we could continue on our hike without danger of breaking any of the rules.

The rest of the hike was spent mostly talking, but occasionally we'd stop to kiss and fondle each other. My penis dangled openly in front of me, my erection pointing the way back to our cars.

I drove to her apartment that way, too, with my penis poking up out of my lap. I didn't care who saw me. When we parked at her apartment, Rebecca wanted me to put my penis back in my shorts.

"But I'd be breaking the rules," I retorted with a smile.

"But what if someone sees you?"

"Well, then they'll see how much I love you."

Luckily, we saw no one else as we walked up the stairs and down the hall to her one-bedroom flat. But when the door closed and we were out of the public, we pulled each others' clothes off within seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.