Unfaithful - Cover

Unfaithful

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The bittersweet story of a cheating husband, his wife, and a ten-year affair with his lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I remember the first time I was unfaithful to my wife. She and I had been married for 10 years and I had gotten tired of having sex with her. She never wanted to experiment or have sex in new ways. She always wanted it the same way: in the bedroom, missionary style. I wanted excitement, something different, something new. I never planned or intended that it would come from another woman.

I had been going to night school for a couple of years taking a few technical writing classes. My daily routine consisted of going to work for a full 8-hour shift, then going to school and studying for a couple of hours until classes started. After classes I'd go home just in time to sleep, then get up the next morning and repeat the process ad nauseum.

After a couple of months of taking an editing class, I noticed a woman with blondish hair with a lighter blonde streak right in the front. She was slightly plump, but dressed and carried herself in a confident way. When our eyes met on occassion, she'd smile quite wonderfully. So I guess it was inevitable that on one fateful night we'd introduce ourselves.

"Hello," she said one evening after class.

I'd been putting my things away and hadn't noticed her approach.

"Oh, hi," I said, a little surprised that she had managed to get close to me without my having seen her.

"I'm Rebecca Nelson," she said, extending a hand.

"I'm Carlos Tomas. I'm pleased to finally meet you," I replied, taking her firm, warm hand in mine.

"So how do you like the class? I've been seeing you at the school here for a few months, but this is the first class we've taken at the same time."

I honestly couldn't remember having seen her prior to this class, but didn't say so.

"It's OK, I guess. I'm not really fond of all the rules of proof reading and editing, but I suppose its something I need to know how to do."

"Yeah, me, too. It's pretty boring, but I need the credits to finish up my course work. Plus I'm sure I'll be using this stuff out there in the real world."

Rebecca sat down in the chair next to me as we continued our conversation. As I said, she was a little on the plump side, but not fat or anything. Her demeanor was one of a very self-assured person, so it was easy to look past any perceived physical defects to enjoy her personality. And besides, she had a really engaging smile that seemed to be inviting me to get to know her better.

In that initial conversation, we shared a few personal details of our lives. I told her that I was married, and she told me that she had been many years divorced. At that time I had no inkling of what lay in store for me with her, so my participation in our conversation was the same kind that I would have in a conversation with almost anybody.

As we talked, my eyes naturally examined her physical appearance. Her plumpness was mostly in the midsection, her stomach sticking out slightly. Her breasts were natural, medium-sized mounds perched high on her chest. Her hands were very expressive, with thin fingers moving gracefully to accent her sentences. Later when we ended our conversation, I watched her as she left to go home, enjoying the rear view of her sumptuous bottom and slightly thick thighs as she walked down the hall and out the door.

While at that time I didn't have any sexual desire for her, nor did I detect any overtures coming in my direction, but yet I was drawn to her somehow, and I looked forward to our next conversation. When I thought about her, I knew I enjoyed her personality and friendliness and hoped that we'd continue to talk from time to time.

Over the next few weeks we continued in this fashion. I'd see her from a distance as soon as I got to school and we'd wave. Later we'd meet up after our last class and chat for a few minutes. I made no effort to hide the fact that I always enjoyed our conversations.

When that session was drawing to an end and we were to start planning for the next school session, by that time we'd become good friends and compared our class schedules. As it turned out, we had two classes that we could take together. So when the classes met for the first time, we made sure to get seats next to each other.

We also decided to study together so we could help each other out. It turned out to be a really great arrangement. We both aced the first couple of tests we took in our classes. When we got our test scores, we both high-fived each other. That was only the second time I had touched her, the first being when we first met and had shook hands.

After the last class of the evening, we'd sit and chat for a while. I learned more personal details about her life, who her friends were, what her job was, what she liked to do outside of work and school, and what music she liked to listen to.

I told her about my life at home, not mentioning anything about my sex life, what I did for a living, what I liked to do for fun, and my musical tastes, too.

When I look back at what happened between us, we were getting gradually closer and closer, sharing more and more intimate details. For example, one day she told me she was in a cranky mood because of her period. Every now and then Rebecca would reach up under her blouse or sweater to adjust her bra.

"These damn things," she'd complain, smiling as if to apologize.

On one occasion, my penis had gotten bent in my pants. I just reached down without thinking and adjusted myself. Rebecca had noticed and smiled, whispering, "You, too, huh?"

One night we'd gotten carried away by our conversation and had lost track of time. It was much later than I thought.

"It's kind of late," Rebecca said. "Would you walk me to me car? I'm not sure I feel really safe walking by myself."

"Of course I will," I said with a smile.

When we got to her car and she unlocked the door, Rebecca gave me a quick hug.

"Thanks," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

So began our new custom. Every evening after our conversation, I walked her to her car. We'd hug, and I'd watch until she drove out of sight.

It was getting close to the end of the school session and time to start planning for the next one. After our last class, we compared schedules to see if there were any classes we could take together. Our study collaborations were resulting in straight A's in our classes and we wanted to continue our winning ways if we could.

"It's not only that," Rebecca explained, refering to our successful collaboration, "I really like you. You've become a really good friend. You came along at a time when I really needed a friend. These past few months have been really great for me."

"Me, too. I really enjoy our time together. We're a pretty good team, huh?"

"You betcha," she said, raising her palm for a high five.

When our palms touched, it wasn't quite in the usual high-five slap. She pressed her palm to mine for just an extra fraction of a second. That's when it struck me for the first time, that there might be something else brewing.

But I didn't spend much time thinking about it. I had never up to that point given any thought to having a sexual relationship with her. We were just friends, OK, a little closer than "just" friends, as well as study partners. We'd gotten comfortable with each other, maybe even taking each other for granted in some ways.

That night as I deposited her at her car, Rebecca's hug was a little closer and longer than on any previous evening. Do you know how people hold their hips away from each other when they hug? This time I could feel the warmth of her hips and stomach as she pressed herself just a little more closely against me than usual. And when I felt the brush of her lips against my cheek, I was taken by surprise.

As we were breaking away from our hug, the look in her eyes was more "thankful" than usual, as if her eyes were telling me that she was falling in love with me. But still, I didn't spend much time thinking about it. Maybe as we'd gotten closer and closer over the past few months, she'd just gotten as comfortable with me as she would any friend.

During the next school session, things went pretty much as they had before as regards classes, studies, and my walking her to her car at the end of the evening. But on one fateful night, things changed dramatically.

We'd just walked to her car and pressed together for our evening hug. This time her body was, chest to thighs, fully against me. The hug seemed to last for much longer than on previous evenings, and I got that same thankful look from her eyes as I had only once before.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

Rebecca suddenly pressed her lips against mine. It wasn't a clumsy attempt at a kiss, but a tender placing of her lips on mine. They felt so warm and sweet. I could immediately smell and taste the perfume of her lip gloss. Before I knew what I was doing, I closed my eyes and pressed my lips back against hers.

At once her mouth opened and I could feel her tongue pushing gently between my lips. I couldn't help myself as I opened my mouth in return and let her searching tongue find mine. When our tongues touched that first time, I could feel the stirring in my loins, one that I hadn't felt in a very long time.

We pressed our bodies more firmly together. I could feel the sensual bulge of her tummy and abdomen. I could feel the mound of her sex pressing against my penis and her breasts pressing against my chest.

Our mouths slid together, saliva lubricating our lips as we stood there in the parking lot, kissing like high-schoolers. My hands seemed to have a will of their own as they rubbed up and down her back to just above the outward curve of her ass.

Rebecca's own hands had been doing some exploring. She tenderly caressed my cheek and slid her palm down my chest, then around to my back, stopping as I had just above my ass.

When our kiss ended, we pulled back and looked into each others' eyes.

"I'm sorry," she said again. "Do you hate me for kissing you?"

"Not at all," I replied truthfully. "It's just that I wasn't expecting it. You took me by surprise."

"I'm sorry," Rebecca said again.

"Don't be," I replied, putting my hand gently on her cheek.

She leaned her head firmly into my palm and looked at me again with those thankful eyes. Our eyes closed and we kissed again, a long, wet, sloppy kiss with even more passion and urgency than the first.

We pressed our bodies tightly together. Her hips moved even more tightly against mine. I could feel her pubic mound start grinding, and I knew she could feel how my penis was responding, growing and pulsing in my pants.

Again my hands explored her back, up and down. I could easily feel her bra strap beneath the flimsy fabric of her blouse. I couldn't stop my hand from rubbing its way to her side and around to the front, finding her stomach and kneading the flesh beneath my fingers.

I don't know what came over me. I should have stopped, saying how not right this was. But I was operating without any controls now. I moved my hand slowly upwards, finally cupping one of her breasts. As I first touched it, Rebecca moaned into my mouth, initializing a renewed passion in our kiss.

I pushed her back against her car. Her upper body leaning back against the driver's side window, her hips thrust out further towards me. I pressed my hips firmly back against her, my penis grinding up and down on her pubic mound.

"It's all over now," I thought to myself. "The cat's out of the bag now."

My hand continued to massage Rebecca's breast. I felt one of her hands come to rest on my ass, kneading one of my cheeks. I was really griding hard on her vagina, and she was griding back. I could just image how juicy and big her vagina must be and how easily my hardened penis would slide into it.

We broke off our kiss and laid our chins on each others' shoulders while still grinding our hips together. I pushed off her slightly, keeping our pelvises touching and used both hands to massage her breasts. Rebecca looked at me with those big, loving eyes, both her hands now kneading my butt.

I pulled the bottom of her blouse out of her pants and slowly massaged my way up her stomach to her bra-covered breasts. I quickly unsnapped the front catch of her bra. Her breasts popped out and my greedy hands cupped them right away.

Her nipples had hardened already. They felt so warm and firm to my fingers as I pinched them playfully and rubbed them lightly with my palms.

Rebecca's hands had moved around to my front and she, likewise, pulled the bottom hem of my shirt out of my pants, in the front at first, then moving around to the back.

Suddenly, she thrust both hands into the back of my pants, right into my underwear, grabbing both of my ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.