Slaver Training - Cover

Slaver Training

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 4: Torture Equipment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Torture Equipment - This is the story of the training of a new Slaver and the taking of two new slaves, a mother and daughter and what they are forced to endure before they are sold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

The bed was enormous. It was a four-poster bed, but the posts went from the floor up. They must have been at least 6 inches in diameter with large wooden balls on the top. The top had a canopy, also made of wooden slats spaced out at one foot intervals. This bed was made especially for bondage. Sara was on the bed on her side, her wrists tied together, her arms stretched out and bound tightly to the top left corner head of the bed. One leg was tied with a heavy rope and stretched out until it reached the back right corner of the bed. The other leg was also roped, but the rope was pulled up to one of the center slats in the canopy, dragging Sara's leg at a right angle to her body, shooting straight up into the air. Her sex ached, her legs split harshly. But that was the least of her problem. Michael had rodded his cock up her asshole and this is where it sat. A hard log stretching her anal track painfully, twitching inside the hot and tight confines of her asshole.

Her predicament was bad, but Becky's was worse. She was bound, not just tied up but bound and spread. Her arms were pulled out at right angles to her body, each arm pulled tightly to the two upright poles on each side of her. Her arms were pulled backwards, Becky unable to bend them without breaking her elbows. They were stretched tightly, the muscles in her arms taut, her wrists secured tightly into the metal bands on the posts. Her arms were pulled at waist level, forcing Becky to bend painfully at the waist. Her ass was thrust out behind her, as if begging for a rapist to take her. Her hair was pulled up into a bun and two small ropes were wrapped around it and then the ropes were pulled back to the large wooden supports, thrusting her head up and straight ahead. Her legs were spread wide, almost tearing her up the crotch. They were attached to a similar set of posts, except placed behind her at least three feet. Like her arms, they were spread as far as humanly possible, the only goal was an extreme spread, opening her sex to whatever they desired. Pain, her pain was of no consequences. She had to stand on her tip toes, her ankles trapped in the metal cuffs. The muscles on her calves stood out, stretched painfully to maintain her precarious position. With her head forced painfully up in the air, her breasts hung down, unprotected.

This was the position Steve wanted Becky in. He was going to whip her, wanting to hear her screams of pain. And her tits were going to be first. His cock jutted out in front of him as he walked up to Becky, his cock bumping against her face. He rubbed it over her cheeks and lips, small slimy trails of cum sticking to her features. "Comfortable Becky, I just love the way your body is bound. Look what it does to my cock. I'm going to whip you, you realize that don't you."

"AAAAAHHHH," Sara screamed as Michael gave her a painful fuck with his cock, jamming against the side of her anal tract, making her stomach cramp in pain. It had taken over ten minutes to get Becky and Sara bound. Michael was finished first and had brutally shoved his cock into her asshole, tearing her back passage as it was forced to accept the inhuman sized weapon.

"Look at your mother getting ass fucked. You remember how that feels, don't you. How good it felt to get a big, hard cock to stretch your asshole," he laughed.

He moved behind her, his hands running freely over her body, the tight bondage preventing all movements from Becky. "I'm going to whip you, whip you hard. First your tits, then your ass and finally your pussy. I have such nice bondage equipment to use that will make different parts of your body readily available to the whip. I am an expert with a whip and you will be surprised at places I can reach with the tip of the whip. And you will be surprised at the pain I can inflict on your delicate body. I'm not going to gag you this time. We want to hear your screams, especially your mother. She is going to be ass fucked by Michael while they watch you."

Becky's body ached from the tight bondage and spread of her limbs. "Fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck me in the ass again, just don't whip me," she cried out. She did not think she could stand the pain.

"Oh, I will fuck you Becky, and yes, I will fuck you in the ass again. I love that tight asshole. But first I am going to whip you raw. If you thought the fucking was bad last time, this time it will be worse. Your pussy and asshole will be skinned raw. You are going to jump around and give me a good fuck. But first a good whipping to get my cock real hard. Scream all you want, Becky, my cock hardens with your screams."

"AAAGGGH," Steve stretching Sara's anal tract painfully with hard fucks, his big cock testing all of her, making her stretch wide to take the bulbous head plunging ruthlessly into her. She felt like had she had to vomit, her stomach doing flip flops as her asshole was hammered. Her crotch felt torn, his fingers and hands roaming freely over her bound, naked body

Sara watched as Michael grabbed a braided leather strapper. It was made specifically for the breasts, its string is exquisite and lingers afterwards. Becky's eyes opened wide when she saw the strapper.

Michael heard noise coming down the hall. "Sorry Steve but I think you will have to whip her later. But both of them will come in handy. I almost forgot that I have a customer coming in today. As you know, we also sell the latest bondage and torture equipment. It helps pay the bills and it keeps us in a good supply of all the latest equipment. Mr. Smith, John Smith," laughing as he said that, they're all called Smith, "is the owner of the largest chain of BDSM houses in the world. In fact, we supply some of the girls. He heard about some of our top of the line equipment and has made a special trip to see them."

Becky looked over to the door as Mr. Smith came in, "help us, they raped us!" she shouted.

"Why of course they did my dear, that is what they get paid for and I'm sure that you were a delightful fuck," laughing. "Hello Michael, is this Steve, your new protégé?"

"Yes it is, Steve, this is Mr. Smith, John Smith. Is that your son, John Jr.?" laughing as he said it. "Is he in the business?"

"Yep, just graduated from Harvard with an MBA. Going to take over the business in a couple of years. Knows quite a bit about it already and loves the fringe benefits. Takes after me, has a cruel streak about women. So who is the big mouthed cunt?"

"That bent over one is Becky and the one that has my cock up her ass is Sara. A nice mother/daughter combination that we just captured yesterday. Just starting to break them in. Becky has been raped in the pussy and asshole, but she's barely broken in. Steve was just about to start whipping her, starting with her tits, but I think they both might enjoy being models. We can use them to highlight some of the features of our equipment. Feel free to jump in and use them anyone you want. They are for sale, after all."

"Mighty hospitable of you, Michael. I love that bed. So massive and so many different ways to tie up the victim. I see you have Sara spread very nicely. Hello Sara, are you enjoying your ass fucking? I bet your legs really hurt from being spread so far. Feels like it goes to rip your pussy up the middle?"

"Help us, please, they are hurting us," Sara begged.

"I might have to try out the pair, I love the way they beg. My customers would love to break them of that habit. I might just have to fuck Sara before I leave, I'm sure Junior would love a piece of Becky. She looks really tight, even after Steve fucked her."

Michael pulled his cock out of Sara. "Sorry Sara, but business calls, I'll have to finish your ass fucking later. Or maybe Mr. Smith will. This bed has an added bench. Let me show you." He got up from the bed, leaving Sara still bound tightly. At the foot of the bed, he opened a door and slid out a bench. "Mind untying Sara while I get this ready?" While he got it ready, Mr. Smith released Sara from the bed. His hands roamed freely over her body as he did, fingering her asshole and pussy, pinching her nipples and sticking his fingers in her mouth. "How old did you say this pair was?

"Sara is 36 and little Becky just turned 18. Sara has a great body for her age and Becky is just peaking. Becky doesn't have much experience, but we are working on expanding her horizons. She took real hard to the rape of her pussy and just about climbed the walls when her asshole was raped. They both sucked cock like pros."

The bench came out from the end of the bed, attached to the larger bed with a large wooden beam. The bench was padded, with _ of the bench adjustable from laying flat to sitting up at a 90 degree angle.

Mr. Smith pushed Sara towards the end of the bed where the bench was, his hands slapping her ass, forcing her along.

"Over here Sara, sit down on this nice bench, see how comfortable it is," helping her onto the seat. Arms out to the sides, see how the cuffs snap into the rings on the pole. There are rings every six inches, from the bottom to the top, giving an almost unlimited variety of bondage. See how well she is presented, her arms almost out parallel, her breasts unprotected. The adjustable back can be used to push her breasts out to whatever you desire to do. Now the best part."

Sara felt them both each grab and ankle and pull them up and back. Her legs were spread obscenely, her pussy opened wide. Higher and higher her legs went, now over her head before they finally secured them to each respective side. They were doing it again, forcing her legs so wide that she thought they would tear her open. "Please, don't," her sex displayed openly.

"How do you like that, open and spread in less then a minute and our dear Sara is comfortable and ready for whatever you desire." He slapped her pussy with the flat of his hand, a muffled sound resounding in the room. "You could spank or whip her pussy and she wouldn't be able to move away from it." He spanked her pussy again, "you like that Sara, like your pussy spanked?"

"OOOW, not there, you shouldn't hit a woman there."

"Give me a hand, higher up this time," letting the backrest fall back until Sara was flat on her back. The cuffs were opened and her ankles were pulled up higher, her body drawn up from the bench. Her ass and then her lower back pressed up into the air, her upper back and head the only part of her body supported on the bench. She was almost upside down now, her legs in a wide V, her sex, both pussy and asshole, open and exposed.

"Please, let me down, I'm getting dizzy," Sara almost upside down, the blood rushing to her head.

"This is an especially good position to whip her pussy or her asshole. And the upside down position makes her all the more vulnerable." He slapped down on her pussy, the flat of his hand making solid contact with her spread pussy, slapping between her pussy lips to hit the tender pink insides.

"I like this one, do you have a more modern one, maybe metal tube instead of wood?

"Yes, it's all chrome, with the usual metal rings."

"I'll take that one. It'll go good in my house in France. It has more of a futuristic theme to it. What do you have next?"

"How about benches and chairs? It's in the other room, Steve already has Becky in there, hopefully already cozy in some nice piece of equipment. This might be a good place for Junior to play with her a little while she is bound."

"Ah, I see Steve has picked one piece that will be of special interest to you. I know how much your customers like to make their victims scream when they fuck them, but most do not have the size cock that will do it. This will give them the added advantage and will make them satisfied customers. It's called the Upright Bench. This is another solid wood piece. You will notice that it is nothing more then a wooden table stood up at a right angle to the floor, hence its name. There are wooden supports on the bottom to given it the stability needed to keep it upright. The victim's arms are secured sticking straight up into the air next to each other. There is what looks like bookshelf ledges about 1/3 of the way up from the floor. This is for securing the females legs."

"Steve, put little Becky into it. Maybe Junior would like a few practice strokes with his cock in her pussy."

"Over here Becky," pulling her towards the bench. "Junior is going to ride your pussy a little, you don't mind do you, maybe he can make you cum again," laughing at her misfortune. He pushed her up against the back of the bench, "raise your arms up, all the way up, Becky," watching as she submissively complied.

Becky could feel her body being manipulated again, the metal rings in the bench holding her arms tightly to it. Her arms were pinned back, unable to move. She felt Steve's hands reach down to her breasts, thrust out and unprotected, his fingers pulling on her nipples, making them get hard. "Look at them nips, so big and hard, think maybe Becky is a pain slut. I think we have a few things to test out the theory, what do you think Becky, you get off on the pain?"

"No, I hate what you're doing to me," closing her eyes, not wanting to see all of the men staring at her naked body. It was humilating what they were doing to her and her mother, stripping them naked, raping them, spreading them open in obscene positions. And now, these strange pieces of equipment, their only purpose to spread them so that they could be sexually tortured. She could not believe that there were men that would do this, could not believe that it could happen to them.

"Now for her legs, want to give me a hand Junior, grab the other one and place it on the shelf, yeah, that's good, see how she spreads out so nicely. Take that two inch dowel and place it in the hole in front of her leg, which will trap her leg behind it. It is two feet tall and very sturdy, there is no way she can rise up over it. You don't even need to tie her down. Now isn't that a beautiful sight? Now tighten the belt around her waist, make it real tight. See how it sucks in her stomach, tighter Junior. It's best when it makes it difficult for her to breathe."

Junior stood behind her spread legs, "don't close your eyes, Becky, that's a good girl, look at me. She is a very beautiful girl," his hands running up her spread thighs, "and look at that young pussy. You might have fucked it, but look how tight she still is," his fingers running up and down her slit, shoving one finger into her vagina. "Her pussy grips my finger so tight. Do you like that, Becky, do you like your pussy played with?"

"So what else does this do, Michael?" Junior asked.

"This is the best part, watch the expression on Becky's face." Michael pushed a button and the sound of a motor began.

Becky's mouth opened in surprise as she felt her legs being pulled farther back, the wooden dowels and the supports her legs were secured to being pulled into the back of the bench. She pushed her ass out as the stretch of her crotch continued, hoping to release some of the pressure.

Junior stood between her legs, her sex so open. The dowels pulled back towards the back of the bench, her legs forced to go the only way it could, outward. Her pussy began to pull forward, but the belt around her waist prevented only limited movement. The only thing that could happen now was that her legs would spread wider.

"Oh, God," she cried out, "you bastards, you're going to split me up the middle, stoppppp!"

"Now be careful you don't go too far or you will snap her hips, a little farther Steve. See the way her muscles are taut, that's when you know you're about at the maximum."

Junior ran his fingers up and down her thighs, feeling the tension in her muscles. His fingers returned to her pussy, two fingers pushed deep inside. "Damn, this bitch is wet," his fingers sliding effortlessly, her pussy clamping down on them once inside.

"Why don't you ride her for a bit, Junior, I think little Becky would like a nice cock. Watch how she reacts."

Junior unbuckled his belt, slid his zipper down and let his pants slide down towards the floor. He pulled his shorts down, his cock springing out of the confined space. He watched Becky's eyes, staring intently at his crotch. His hand grabbed his cock, "is this what you want, Becky?" Teasing her with it, his hand stroking it harder. It was not as big as Michael's or Steve's, but it was still above average, about eight inches of hard cock.

He moved closer to her, the head of his cock riding up and down her slit, gathering up the wetness. He pushed her vulva aside, the big head pushing into her vagina, watching as it spread wide to accept the cock. He felt her shudder as her pussy began to grip it as he humped his hips forward, jamming the head inside. He could feel her pussy clenching on the cock head, squeezing it tightly. "For a girl with not much experience, your pussy sure knows what to do."

Becky looked around the room, all eyes on her as she lay pinned to the bench like a butterfly on a collectors table, her sex opened for all to see. Her eyes met her mothers, her mother trying of offer whatever compassion she could. Becky turned from her, unable to let her mother see her like this. All of the men stared at her, her nipples hard and pointed, her pussy gripping the head of the cock inside her, seven inches of cock still waiting to go in her hot, tight vagina. She watched as Junior's hands moved up her body, pulling aside her clit hood to expose the swollen organ, his finger rubbing it harshly before gripping it tightly, her moans exciting him to even greater cruelty. She could not escape the fingers, her body bound tight.

Junior moved his hands up until he cupped her large tits, his fingers plucking on her nipples as they clenched the tit flesh.

"Fuck her, fuck her hard," the other men yelled out. That is all the encouragement Junior needed. He tightened his buttocks and shoved his hips forward, plunging all eight inches of rock hard cock into little eighteen year old Becky's tight cunt.

You would have thought she was being killed, though I am sure that is what it felt like. "AAAGGHHH, OOOWOWW," her face contoured in pain. The pain in her crotch shot up to her brain. The back of the wooden bench stopped all escape for her, a rigid barrier that prevented any movement from the raping cock. Her body, with no place to go could only absorb the cock, the hard weapon banging painfully inside her pussy, bruising and tear where it could. When Junior pushed in, his body rammed against her spread legs. Her legs were already split up the middle, the maximum spread. The force of his fuck bent them back farther, threatening to snap her hips. Her chest heaved up and down, the thick strap around her waist preventing her from sucking in enough air. She murmured unintelligible words, the pain too much for her to bear.

Junior could not believe how good her cunt felt. There is nothing like fucking a girl in pain. A body in pain fights it, the muscles tightening up, all reactions are to stop the intruder. In this case, her pussy gripped down on the hard cock, trying to push it out. The tight bondage prevented this, her pussy clenching and unclenching on the hard cock only exciting it and bringing more pleasure to him. "Hot damn, what the fuck happened?"

"You like that, huh, Junior. The heavy, rigid wooden bench would not allow any cushion to the fuck. Your cock probably slammed and bruised her cervix. In addition, you banged against her already painfully spread crotch, feeling like you were going to tear her up the middle as she was spread painfully more. Her body fights you, squeezing your cock, bringing you such nice pleasure."

"Pump her a few more times, you'll get the same reaction. Not like a regular fuck where once you open them up they're loose. No, she'll scream and fight as much the last fuck in as the first."

Junior ran his fingers over her face, wiping the tears from her pain contoured face. "Did you like that Becky?"

"God, please, you're killing me," even his cock twitching inside her bringing about fresh pain. "No more, please, no more," she begged.

"Pump her again," she heard them yelling. "Make her scream again."

Needing no further encouragement, "take a deep breath Becky, gonna fuck you hard." He pulled his cock out until only the head was captured by her pulsating pussy then shoved back in again, a brutal rape that knocked the wind from her lungs. While she was still screaming, he pulled out and fucked back in again, his cock hitting her cervix hard, knowing that he was bruising her tender insides. Twice more he pumped her, her screams continuous, her pussy contractions pleasuring his cock beyond belief. He pulled his cock out until only the head was trapped, watching her pussy spasm on the raping weapon. "We'll take 10 of those. Damn, we'll have so many happy customers thinking they got the mightiest weapon in the world."

Becky slumped down, finally fainting from the extreme pain. She did not even feel Junior pulling his cock out of her pussy.

"Somebody get Becky some smelling salts. I guess we'll use Sara for the next demonstration. Step over here and someone get Sara." Michael pointed to the corner of the room.

"What have you done to my daughter?" as she was released from the bench, still dizzy from being almost upside down for so long. "I heard her screaming."

"I wouldn't worry about what we did to her, I would worry about what we are going to do to you?" Steve dragged her into the next room.

"This is our assortment of chairs. We have the restraint chair, the torture chair and the confession chair. The restraint chair is a basic wooden chair. All of these are made of wood. We find that wood is so imposing, and they do such a wonderful job of securing the victim with little chance of escaping. This one is the restraint chair," pushing Sara into a massive wooden structure. The chair had wide wooden arms with metal rings in the arms, legs and back of the chair. Sara was pushed into the chair, her head pushed against the backrest, a large metal band snapped around her neck. "I like to make it tight, tight enough where they can barely breathe. It cuts down on the amount of fighting they do. They have to spend so much energy just to breathe." Her arms were next, metal rings for her forearms and wrists attaching her bent arm onto the armrest. Two metal rings at her ankle, two on her thighs, just above the knees kept her secure in the chair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.