Slaver Training - Cover

Slaver Training

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 2: Rape Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Rape Party - This is the story of the training of a new Slaver and the taking of two new slaves, a mother and daughter and what they are forced to endure before they are sold.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Violence  

Michael was explaining to Steve on how to rape the victims the first time as they drove in the van to the holding area, a new facility about 2 hours from the city, in a deserted section of the county.

Steve was only partly listening to Michael, he was more interested in Sara and Becky. They had been thrown into the back of the van, Sara still hog-tied. Becky had been taken from her kneeling bound position and now was hog-tied like her mother. Sara was still clothed but Becky had only tattered remnants on her. Steve had to hold back on fucking them when they were in the house, his cock hard and erect. Michael said it was imperative that they be raped later, allowing them the time to think about what was going to happen to them and feel their helplessness of the situation. Steve rubbed the front of his pants, his hard cock straining the jeans he wore. He could see the frightened looks from Sara and Becky as they were forced to stare at him.

"One of the requirements of being a slaver is that you must have a large cock. As you know, it must measure at least 4 inches in diameter. In order to break the victims will, we take pleasure in causing as much pain, for as long as possible when popping each and every cherry, mouth, asshole or cunt. We fuck, especially assholes, dry or with just enough lube not to cause us damage. This sets the experience permanently in the victim's mind and helps bring about the complete helplessness of the victim's situation. I can see you that you can't wait to rape them, especially little Becky, but we will soon be there and you will have your fun." Michael watched Steve, the lust in his eyes in expectations of his first brutal rape.

Becky watched as Steve walked towards her, fear in her eyes. Her body was drawn into a bow, her head pulled back, her eyes forced straight ahead, her hair pulled tightly to her ankles. The strain of the bondage forced her breasts off of the floor, her weight supported on her stomach. She was almost naked. She could see a huge bulge in Steve's pants. She knew that she was going to be raped, they had already forced her to cum for them. She did not know why they were doing this to her. She just dreaded what they intended to do.

Steve looked down at Becky. Her naked ass, her legs drawn tightly to her wrists. He had made sure she was bound tightly and knew that it was painful. She had a ball gag in her mouth, her lips stretched tightly around it, forcing her mouth open wide. He bent down until his face was in front of hers. His hand moved tenderly over her face, stroking her cheeks, wiping the tears running down her face.

"You are such a lovely thing, Becky. Do you know what I am going to do to you?"

Becky moaned into her gag, she could not even move her head. The hand that caressed her cheek repulsed her. This was the same hand that had intimately entered her body and forced her to cum. She was afraid of him and what he could do to her. She was bound and helpless and unable to stop these evil men from doing anything to her body.

"In an hour we are going to be at your new home. You will spend a month with us where you will be trained to be a sex slave. After that, you will be sold to the highest bidder who will do what he wants with you. I am going to rape you when we arrive, in your pussy and your asshole. It will be very painful for you as you may have noticed, I have an extremely large cock. I will enjoy taking you brutally. I will do everything to make the experience as painful as possible for you. You will learn that you only purpose is life is to sexually service your masters." Steve's hand moved lower, grabbing her hanging breast, his large hand completely encircling the naked flesh, squeezing it. He could hear her moan in the gag as his fingers sought out her nipples and pinched them tightly. "You have very large nips, they make very good targets. I will enjoy punishing them in the future."

Becky continued to squirm in her bondage, trying to escape. Every time she moved the pain increased, but she could not stay still and allow him to ravish her body.

Michael watched as Steve played with Becky. He knew that Steve would work out well as a slaver. He was cruel and thought of a woman as no more than a plaything for the male cock. Many women would regret meeting him, losing not only their future but also their virginity's.

Sara felt the truck moving slower, it now travelling on a dirt road. Her body ached and her mouth could still taste the cum from her rape. She could see Becky out of the corner of her eye, one of them men roughly fondling her body as she squirmed to escape. She was so young and she was now being sexually molested and bound. Sara could not understand why this was happening to them. If seem like days ago when they were having breakfast. She only hoped that the police were looking for them and they would soon be able to return home.

The truck stopped in front of the building. It was a windowless, modern structure, seemingly out of place in the country. It looked more like it belonged in a big city. High fences surrounded the grounds, with razor sharp barbwire sitting on the top. The sign said "International Services, Inc., Private Property, No Admittance Allowed." A guard shack and a German shepherd dog sent out the message that no visitors were allowed.

The truck backed up to a loading dock, the cargo to be unloaded hidden from view. The doors being opened startled Sara and Becky. They could not see out the back but they knew their trip was ended. The pain began again as they were hauled up and taken out the truck. The men tossed them around like sacks of potatoes, paying no attention to the pain they caused them. They watched as they were hauled down a long hallway, white sterile walls and floors. They passed a number of doors until they reached the end of the hall. They were pushed into a room, this one stark and antiseptic. They gasped as they saw various pieces of furniture, all seem to have various methods of securing the victim securely to them. Becky and Sara knew that each would soon be bound to one of them to be raped.

"I want them facing each other, I enjoy raping them one at a time. The other can see what will soon happen to the other. Let's start with Mother. Help me with her," Michael ordered Steve. They grabbed up Sara and pulled her toward one of the pieces of furniture. This was a large aluminum structure. There was a lower piece consisting of two aluminum tubes running parallel about three feet apart. Straps ran along the tubes. The upper piece was a platform about two feet higher. This also had leather straps in the furthest corners. In the center of the platform were two large holes.

Sara was untied and before she could even try to stand and straighten she was hauled up to her feet. Michael's hands moved quickly over her, ripping first her blouse, than her pants, lying in tatters at her feet. Her hands moved to cover herself but Steve slapped them down.

"Keep you hands down," he ordered, slapping her hands again to reinforce his point.

Michael's hand shot out and hooked into her bra in the front, pulling it out until it strained and began to tear. Sara cried out into the ring gag as it pulled on the skin until it finally tore and was pulled from her body. Her breasts heaved as they were finally released from their constraints. Michael made short work of her panties, the delicate fabric tearing easily. She was now naked. She felt hands push her over to the strange piece of furniture. Hands helped her kneel up on the tubes, her legs having to spread unnaturally to keep from falling. Thick leather straps were secured, first to her ankles, than to her knees, keeping her bound and spread tightly onto the apparatus. A hand on her back forced her forward, her upper body pushed down on the cold metal. She now understood the holes in it, her breasts hung down through the platform. They would be unprotected and vulnerable. Her arms were pulled forward, stretching her body until she felt the leather straps attached to them. She cringed in pain as they were tightened cruelly. Hand began to run over her ass and she now understood how naked and vulnerable she was. She was bound on her knees, her legs spread wide and she was sure her pussy and anus was exposed. She could feel the cool air rushing over them. She felt the fingers run between the cheeks of her ass, running over her anus and down to her pussy. She was dry, afraid of the rape she knew was coming. A rope was attached around her neck and tied to the table, forcing her down onto to it, looking to the side.

Steve grabbed the metal table and pushed it to the side of Sara. He grabbed Becky and started to untie her. Michael came over to help, pulling the last of the remnants of her clothes from her body, as she was untied. He pushed her over to the table forcing her to bend over it, Steve grabbed her wrists and pulled them to the other side, stretching her tightly. He secured the leather straps to her wrists, tying her tightly to the corners.

"MMMMGGG," Becky groaned into the gag as she felt a hand grab her left ankle. She felt the cold steel attach to it and heard the metal clank as a metal cuff was attached and snapped tightly. Her leg was pulled out to the side, forcing her down on the table. The table was cold, her nipples hardening instantly as they were forced down on the metal table. A loud snap and she pulled her leg, the cuff banging noisily as she found herself securely bound. The hand returned to her right leg, the cold steel attaching another cuff. Her leg was pulled to the other side, her legs spreading obscenely. She could feel her pussy and asscheeks spreading open. She tried to pull back on her right leg but the powerful hands were stronger, opening her up and she again felt the cuff banging and she knew she was now bound tightly. Her ass was thrust out, her pussy and anus spread open. She knew the only reason she was in this position was to be raped.

Sara watched as Becky was bound. She could see the tears running down her face, as she was bent over the table, naked and spread. Hands manipulated her body until she was in the position they wanted. Like her, they tied a rope around Becky's neck and bound her tightly to the table, facing Sara. They stared at each other, the helplessness of their situation showing in their faces.

Steve walked in front of Becky. "You look so fuckable, little girl," his hands stroking her head. He looked down at her tear stained face. "You're going to be first. I'm going to rape your pussy, than my big fat cock is going up your asshole. I'm going to fuck you hard and long."

Becky started whimpering, tears running down her face. He intended to hurt her with his cock and there was nothing she could do about it. She watched as he began to undress. First his shirt, than he started unbuckling his belt, the zipper next. She was forced to look at his fat cock bulging out of his shorts. He dropped his pants and stood before her, his cock hard and erect. His hand reached down and stroked his cock, it getting bigger and bigger. He hooked his hands in his shorts and let them drop to the floor. Becky gasped as his cock sprung free. It was huge, over four inches in diameter and had to be at least ten-inches long. It wasn't a cock, it was a weapon. She watched as he stroked his cock, it seemed to get bigger.

Steve looked at the terrified look on her face as he stroked his cock and moved it toward her face. He rubbed the head of his cock over her lips, spread wide over the ball gag. His precum glistened on her lips. "You'll suck my cock later. You'll suck lots of cocks, but first I am going to bust your pussy open with my cock."

Sara could see the distressed look on Becky's face. The man had moved out of her view and Becky's face took on the appearance of fright. She knew that Becky was about to be raped and she could not do anything about it.

Becky saw him move out of her view and knew that he was moving behind her. Her body jumped when she felt hands grasping her hips. They casually moved back over her ass, almost caressing her skin. She groaned, as the fingers became more urgent, squeezing her ass flesh tightly between his fingers. She could the fingers pulling her ass cheeks apart, the cool air rushing over her pussy and anus.

"Look at that juicy pussy, Steve, it looks so tight. You are going to have to earn your keep to fuck that pussy open. And that asshole, it's just a tiny star. This bitch is going to be in a lot of pain when you fuck her, but its going to be the tightest pussy you ever felt." Michael smiled as he spoke. He looked over at Sara. "Mommy won't be as tight, but she will feel my cock tearing into her body."

Steve fisted his cock, the bulbous head swelling larger. He moved forward and felt Becky squirm as he moved between her legs. He moved his cock head over her naked ass cheeks and began to rub it up a down, his precum leaking onto her flesh. He took a bottle of baby oil and put a small amount on his cock, rubbing it over the huge instrument. "This is for me, not you, bitch. It will make it a little easier to put my cock into you but it will wear off quickly. With the pain you will feel, I doubt you will get very wet, so it will be a hard fuck, but that is what I like."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.