Daddies and Daughters - Cover

Daddies and Daughters

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a photographer is persuaded to take some pics of his sexy daughter

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Take one like this daddy" she was leaning with her back to the big oak tree, her short dress pulled up around her hips displaying the little white vee of her panties.

"Mmm yes very sexy darling" I said and snapped off three quick shots, all from slightly different angles.

"Now like this" she pulled the panties up into her pussy, causing her puffy little cunt lips to bulge out from either side of them.

I took a few more shots slowly sinking to my knees with each one, until I was actually sitting down and the final shot was an "upskirt" taken almost from between her feet, showing the sexy little strip of panty between the cheeks of her bottom.

"Shall I take my panties off daddy?"

Oh my god, she's sixteen years old, utterly fucking gorgeous and she's asking me if she should take her panties off!

"Only if you'll be comfortable with it sweetheart"

She giggled and stepped out of the sexy little garment, "Of course I'll be comfortable daddy, I've got lots of clothes that I just can't wear panties with anyway!"

"You mean you go out without them?" I was incredulous.

"Lot's of girls do, it's the rage now, just like flashing your boobs in a pub, every one's doing it!"

"Do you mean you flash your -- your... !"

"I think "Pussy" is what you're searching for daddy and yes, we all do!"

"My God" I laughed, "I think I was born too soon!"

Leaning back against the garden table, she raised her dress up slightly, just high enough to display the bottom of her sexy little slit, or pussy as she'd called it!

"Fire away daddy"

I used the whole roll of film up as she posed, she was a natural, she twisted, turned, pouted, laughed, tossed her hair and all the time she was looking at me, her eyes shining with excitement.

Several times I caught a glimpse of her naked bottom or her pussy and I was actually quite relieved when the roll of film was used up and I could use it as an excuse to go into the house for a cold beer.

"Why don't we go down to the pub daddy, I could murder a shandy?"

"Why not?" I agreed.

It was only when a couple of cars tooted their horns as they passed, that I remembered what she'd left on the garden table!

"Annie, I think you've forgotten something haven't you?"

She giggled and clung to my arm,

"No I don't think so daddy"

"How about your underwear?"

"No I didn't forget them, it's too hot and anyway the breeze feels nice on my, my - - - -" she let it hang!

I just groaned and prayed for deliverance from my thoughts!

We entered the pub through their beer garden at the rear, the access being a short but steep flight of stairs into the bar.

"This is the sort of thing we do when we're out daddy, watch!"

Before I could stop her she ran up the stairs, skirt flaring up showing brief glimpses of her lovely pink buttocks, as she turned round laughing at the top, a sudden gust of wind lifted the skirt up around her waist, but she made no attempt whatsoever to pull it down again, instead she just stood there laughing and completely unconcerned that her beautiful shaven slit was on full view to me and the several other couples sitting around the cosy little garden!

"Annie for God's sake put your pussy away will you, I'm quite likely to have a heart attack!"

She giggled and kissed me as we went up to the bar.

"I've won my bet anyway daddy"

"Bet, what bet?"

She giggled again and whispered, "Tell you outside daddy!"

"Go on then, tell me about the bet"

The impish grin on her face was infectious and I found myself smiling with her,

"Well?"

"Ginny bet me ten pounds that I couldn't get you to photograph my pussy!"

I burst out laughing, "All you had to do was to get one of the thousands I took when you were a baby!"

"Oh my God daddy, I never thought of that, mind you my way was more fun!"

"Minx" I growled, "But anyway I'm not sure that I actually saw your - - - -" I grinned a little self consciously, "Your pussy!"

"Ooh daddy" she said softly, "You sound ever so sexy when you say that!"

I grinned again, "You're getting more like your mother every day miss"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.