Good Times
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lisa and James along with Susan and Charles and their friend Cathy and her husband Tom spent several weekends every year at Susan and Charles's beach house. Cathy went to high school with Susan and Lisa and the three of them were always known as the best of friends. This year Lisa and Susan plotted a way to spend additional days at the beach house where the four friends who had become intimate together could enjoy some sexual games together.

Susan's husband received a "surprise" message at the beach house on Saturday from his work. He was suddenly free for the next week. Susan quickly invited the other four friends to extend their stay. Cathy and Tom just could not do it because of their kids, but Lisa and James decided a few extra days would be fun.

After seeing Tom off, Susan and Lisa ran into the beach house and stripped their tops off. The guys, sitting on the sofa applauded and cheered and urged the girls to "show us more." In a bump and grind routine the girls danced together, rubbing each other's breasts and caressing each other as they stripped off their suits. Eventually they danced naked together, the guys enjoying the flash of thighs, and breasts and all the intimate parts of their ladies.

Laughing, the girls pulled the guys up and stripped them naked until each couple was dancing naked. "God, I've been so horny," Lisa said. James was dancing behind her, his hands on her breasts and his rigid cock pressed against her ass.

"Yeah," Susan said, "I enjoyed having Cathy and Tom, but I've been thinking about this for two days." She had turned to face Lisa, Charles behind her with his arms around her and his cock pressed against her.

The two women leaned forward and kissed each other, long and slow. The guys slid lower pressing their cocks against the warmth between the ladies' legs. Eventually each lady turned and took her man's cock in her mouth. Eventually they did what they'd learned to enjoy so much. And they did it for the next couple of days.

What they did not know was Cathy had forgotten the t- shirts she'd bought her kids. What they did not know was that Cathy ran back up the stairs of the beach house. What they did not know was how stunned Cathy was at what she saw through the window beside the front door.

Cathy went back down the stairs jangled by the unbelievable thing she'd witnessed. She was stunned and could not even begin to make sense of what she saw.

"What took so long?" Tom asked. "Did you get the stuff you left?"

"What? No. We couldn't find them. Maybe I packed them."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes." No, she said to herself. I am not okay.

"Now we're running even later. I wanted to get home in time to watch some television. You'd think they'd get cable in that beach house. Or a satellite dish."

"What?" Oh god, oh god, oh god is all her mind could come up with.

All the way back to her house, Cathy tried to make sense of what she'd seen. Lisa and Susan naked in front of the guys. Lisa and Susan kissing each other! Lisa and Susan doing oral sex right there on the floor in front of each other. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Lisa and Susan had even changed places. They'd sucked each other's man! How could she ever face her friends again?

Lisa and Susan did not even notice at first, but over the next several months Cathy drew further and further away. Of course Lisa and Susan were distracted because they tried to spend at least one day a week if not more engaged in their sexual games together.

Eventually, one day at lunch, Susan said to Lisa, "You know, it's been a long time since Cathy found time to go out with us. I wonder if everything is okay."

"I don't know, but you're right. I'm not sure I've seen her since we went to the beach together."

"Let's call her." Susan took her cell phone out and dialed Cathy's number. No answer. "I wonder where she is."

They continued their lunch until Cathy said, "I wonder if she's screening calls with her caller ID. I don't think she's been home for any calls I've made to her for a long time."

"Oh, surely not. Why would she do that?"

"Hell, I don't know, but where's she been?"

"Well, do you want to just drop by her house?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Cathy opened her door. Lisa and Susan both noticed the strange reception they got.

Susan said, "Cathy, we got worried. We haven't seen you for some time and we couldn't get you on the phone."

"Uh, yeah, I'm sorry. I've had the ringer off a lot." She stood in the doorway but did not invite them in. She wasn't mad at them; it was just that the things she saw were so unbelievable that she was stunned when she opened the door to see them. In her mind she saw them naked, pressed against each other and then on their knees with glistening penises sliding in and out of their mouths. Cathy just could not deal with that image.

"Well," Lisa said, "come to the mall with us. We miss you."

"No. I can't. Not right now. I have something I have to tend to. Maybe another time."

Back in the car Lisa and Susan were silent for a few minutes, each lost in their own thoughts. Finally, Lisa said, "That was very strange."

"Something is wrong. Did we do something to her?"

"No. Like I said, I haven't even seen her since the beach."

"Do you think she's mad because we stayed longer?"

"Can't be. You invited them to stay. I wonder if they're having some marital discord. Tom is not real outgoing and at the beach he hardly paid any attention to her."

"You noticed that too, huh? I got the impression he would rather be somewhere else."

"Well, maybe they're having problems, but you'd think she'd confide in us. We're all best friends."

Susan shook her head.

Back at her house Cathy sat on her sofa. The appearance of her friends brought up those images from the day on the porch of the beach house when she learned her two best friends were involved in group sex.

Cathy had not been able to sort out all her feelings about that. Now that Lisa and Susan had made the effort to come to her house, she realized that something had to give. She wasn't sure she could ignore what she'd seen and try to go back to the way things used to be. But, if she didn't what was she going to do? She sat on her sofa and forced herself to think about what she'd seen and what her feelings were and how she might be able to face her friends again. After all, they were her friends and she missed them desperately. She seemed to be getting lonelier and lonelier. Especially now that Tom seemed to be getting more and more distant.

That last thought startled her. Tom had never been real social. When she met him in college she thought his aloofness was a sign of intelligence and sophistication. But, she suddenly articulated to herself, it is just arrogance. Her head actually jerked when she thought that. Why, she asked herself did that suddenly pop into her head when she was thinking about her friend's nasty, kinky sex practices?

She couldn't be jealous. Could she? Sex with Tom was okay. What could she be jealous about?

"Okay," she thought to herself, just "okay." She was jealous! Not because she wanted to have sex with anybody else, but because the sex she saw through the window, as perverted as it might have been, would not be classified by anybody as "just okay" sex.

Tom had been her first and only lover. These days they made love maybe once every two weeks. He would move on top of her and caress her a little and put it inside of her. Sometimes she would have an orgasm and sometimes she wouldn't.

When the three of them got together, Lisa and Susan often talked about sex. They mentioned things, like "he went down on me," that Cathy had never experienced. Once, Susan talked about Charles attacking her in a parking lot. Cathy didn't talk about sex. She was too shy. Her friends were more experienced and Cathy always thought of herself as being more of a good girl.

She knew there were a lot of sexual things out there. Like oral sex. She went to the movies. In "Pretty Woman" Julia Roberts was on the floor between Richard Gere's legs. They didn't show anything, but the movie certainly implied that she was performing oral sex. And that was mild compared to some movies. Even on TV. "Friends" always made sexual references. She remembered that once Monica and Chandler were talking in one episode and Monica was promising Chandler a "special time." He gave her look and she said, "No, not that!" What did she mean by "that?" Oral sex? Something else? Whatever it was, it was something that Cathy had never experienced.

Cathy suddenly realized that she would like to try out some different things. Not what Lisa and Cathy were doing, but some things.

It was like a splash of cold water when Cathy realized that she had started out to sort out her feelings about her friend's perverse sex together and she ended up thinking about her sexual ignorance and inexperience. She was jealous.

She had those thoughts that day and then again months later when she found out that Tom was cheating on her with a co-worker. She had made no effort to repair things with Lisa and Susan. She just could not figure out how to do that. So, things went on, except she was starting to wonder even more about what she was missing.

Then, one day she smelled another woman on Tom's clothes one day. He'd obviously not taken the time to shower after sex. She slowly collected other clues until she confronted him and he admitted it and he left her. One of the things he said in the three emotional days in which her marriage came crashing down was that he enjoyed sex with his lover more than with his wife. She was more experienced and did things that Cathy had never done.

That was the most unfair of all, because Cathy had tried. She had wanted to explore other things. But her husband had kept her on a pedestal, turning aside anything other than the most routine of sex. He'd sought the other stuff elsewhere. That was the most unfair of all.

So, she sat alone on her sofa and cried at the irony of the fact that her perfect marriage had dissolved so quickly because of sex, but Susan, as far as Cathy could tell, had a strong marriage despite the fact that Susan and Charles engaged in kinky sex with other people. It did not make sense.

It shocked Susan when she learned from another acquaintance that Cathy and Tom had split. They'd been the all-American couple. Susan had never been able to figure out what had happened to her friendship with Cathy, but she had to give her friend a call.

"Hello."

"Cathy? Hi. It's Susan. Are you okay?"

Cathy was quiet for a moment or two, but suddenly, all the confusing sexual things about her friend no longer mattered. She started to cry as she said, "No."

"Lisa and I are coming over."

Lisa and Susan hugged their friend. They all cried and the two long time friends listened to Cathy talk. She talked about the man she thought she knew and what he'd done. Cathy could not tell them it seemed to be mainly about sex. She just couldn't do that. She just blamed it on the other woman and a "cheap no-good lying prick of a bastard husband."

"Oh my god," Susan said, trying not to laugh, "I've never heard you say such things."

Cathy started to laugh while she cried and she said, "Well, he is."

"Yes he is," Lisa said.

The three friends talked and drank wine. When the kids got home from school, Susan made sure they had dinner and a snack and set them up in front of the television and eventually to bed. The kids were happy to hear their mother laugh after the weeks of crying when she thought they could not hear.

Susan and Lisa finally got their friend to bed. Cathy promised to drop the kids off at grandma's and to spend the next day with her friends.

Cathy woke up and made a conscious decision not to think about her friends having sex together and with each other's men. After all, God knows her life was fucked up. Why should she judge her friends?

They spent a good day together.

Over the next couple of weeks things were almost back to normal. The friends talked and had lunch and slowly Cathy accepted that her marriage had not been what she'd thought it was and she was better off without him. What was good was that she realized that she hadn't even liked the marriage she thought she had. She appreciated her friends and none of them talked about the distance that had grown between them. Occasionally, though, when Lisa and Susan were laughing at something or talking together, Cathy would look at them and remember them naked, their mouths on each other and their men naked and pressed against them and she would have conflicting emotions about the vision in her head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.