Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

On Monday, Lisa's co-workers gave her a hard time about receiving another dozen roses from James. She called him.

"I guess you're okay with what happened at Charles and Susan's house."

"Yes. That was very wild, very hot and yes, I'm okay with it."

"I know this may not be the time and place, but I need to ask you. Would it bother you if I wanted things to get wilder and hotter?"

"I don't think so. What do you mean?"

"Think about whether you're interested in living out our fantasy. You know the one where Susan joins us. But keep in mind that you would have to be okay with sharing me with Charles."

"Lisa, I..."

She cut him off. "No. Think about it and we'll talk about it later. Come over after work."

He knocked on her door. She had just showered and was in a bathrobe when she answered the door.

He laughed. She realized how it must look and laughed, saying, "I really didn't intend to greet you half naked. I just got out of the shower." She was blushing.

"Its okay. I like you half naked."

"Yeah, but we need to have a serious conversation and this makes it hard."

"Yes, it does make it hard." Actually their conversation was starting to make him hard.

She blushed again and punched him on the shoulder. "No, that's not what I mean. I really want to talk serious."

"Okay," he said. "Serious it is. I really am okay with what happened. I just want to make sure you are."

She hugged him. "Yes, I am. In fact I've stayed horny all day thinking about what we did. Did you enjoy watching Susan?"

"Yes. And I think you enjoyed watching them, too."

"Yes. I did. You know I halfway thought that might happen."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, well Susan and I have been friends a long time and we'd been talking."

"Did you plan that?"

"No... well, not really... maybe sort of... Not in detail, we just agreed that if it ever did happen we'd probably enjoy it."

By this time they were sitting on the sofa. His arm was around her shoulder.

"So, what else do you think you might enjoy."

She took a deep breath. "Here's the thing James. Some times I really like romantic seduction and lovemaking. But I'm starting to learn that I really like down and nasty sex. Whether it is just with you or if wilder things happen. I really, really enjoy nasty sex."

He was getting hard. "Look, Lisa, I know that sometimes I've moved kind of slow. Maybe I've been too careful, but that's only so you wouldn't get freaked out or pissed off. I really enjoyed what we did, and we can go as far as you would like."

She smiled at him. "Let's make a deal, okay? We can talk to each other about anything sexual okay? And the other won't freak out."

"Deal."

"So, what's your freakiest fantasy?"

He laughed, "Oh, no... you're not tricking me like that. I can be as freaky as you want, but I'm not sure I've even had my freakiest fantasy. Right now I'm overwhelmed by reality."

"Well, just so long as I can trust you if I get wild."

"Trust me. You have me hard right now."

"Oh?" She reached over and rubbed his hard cock through his pants. "I'll make a deal with you. I'll tell you a fantasy about something I'd like to try if you'll tell me one, too. And you can fuck me while I tell you."

He laughed. "Okay. We have another deal."

In the bedroom they stripped. Lisa lay back on the bed, her legs spread for James. He got between her legs, his hard-on in his hand. She smiled and arched her hips as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the slit between her legs. He looked down and could see the tip of him spread her lips as it slid back and forth.

He pressed the tip of his cock in slowly until just the head of his cock was inside her. "Okay," he said, "tell me that fantasy."

His hands were on her hips. She squirmed against him, trying to rotate her pussy around the tip of his cock. She smiled, and said, "Well, if we continue our games with Susan and Charles, I'd like to have Charles just like this, his cock inside me fucking me nice and slow.

"I'd like to have my head laying over the side of the bed so that you can stand beside the beg and I can suck you."

James started stroking his cock in her a little faster and for a moment she was quiet, enjoying the sensations of his cock inside of her.

"I'd like to feel both of you come at the same time. Him in my pussy and you in my mouth." With that she looked up at him. "You never come in my mouth and sometimes I might just enjoy that. Would you do that for me if I wanted you to?"

James pushed the length of his cock inside of her. "You would really enjoy that?"

"Yes. Very much."

"I never realized that. I always thought you'd want me to pull out first."

"No. I promise, if I want you to pull out, I'll make it clear."

"I never had someone that enjoyed that."

"Well, you're with me now and my the fantasy I want fulfilled is to have come squirting into my pussy and my mouth at the same time."

James was stroking inside of her faster. He was amazed to realize that he was already close to an orgasm. Her pussy was wet and she was moving in rhythm with his strokes. She felt him quicken his movement and it even felt like she felt his cock swell inside of her.

"You know," she said, "you don't have to wait until with them to come in my mouth. You can do it now if you want."

"Oh, god," he said, "you have me close to coming."

"Come in my mouth. Please?"

James moved back so his cock slid out of Lisa. She put her legs together as he moved up to straddle her body. She pressed her legs tightly together, seeking to keep the stimulation of her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.