Good Times - Cover

Good Times

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

James sent flowers to Lisa's office on the day following the night Lisa got on her knees for him and encouraged him to think about her face between Susan's legs and Susan's pussy opened by Lisa's fingers.

Lisa called Susan. "Hey, I hope you were serious about all of us getting together. I think James is certainly interested."

"Oh my god, did you tell him?"

"Well, not in so many words, but we talked about having you in bed with us." Lisa was whispering.

"Oh, girl, give it up. What did you say to him?"

"Susan! I'm at work. I can't talk."

"Well, I can. Did you tell him we would both suck his cock?"

"Nail on the head."

Susan laughed. "Did you tell him I'd like to lie underneath the two of you and watch him fuck you?"

"Nail two."

"Or, you nasty girl, did you tell him you wanted to watch him fuck me?"

"Three for three."

"I'll talk to Charles. How about this weekend?"

Lisa laughed. "Well, let's see. Maybe we can just get together. If things happen, they happen, okay?"

"Oh, I bet things will happen. I'm already getting wet."

"Well, I'm at work so that's not a good option for me right now."

"What? You're not allowed to get wet at work?"

"Yes. I think that's in the manual."

"So if I talk to dirty to you, there's nothing you can do?"

"Yes, that would be correct."

"So, it might cause you discomfort to think about having James fucking your pussy while you suck Charles's cock and I suck your nipples?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea, but that little problem we discussed may be about to happen."

"Hmmmm. I'm getting wet, too. I've always wanted to get fucked in the pussy and the mouth at the same time. That won't be a problem with you, will it?"

"No. I can't say THAT will be a problem. But, I really am going to have to go now."

Susan laughed. "Okay, go. I'll talk to you later."

Susan called Charles and he agreed that the four of them getting together for drinks and dinner on Saturday sounded like an excellent idea.

They went to dinner at a bar and grill where the steaks were cooked on a big open pit grill in the middle of a patio. Charles picked a good white wine, a Gloria St. Jean chardonnay and James picked a Black Opal merlot from Australia. Later; after four bottles of wine, Caesar salad for four, two strip sirloins and two filet mignons; the group was laughing and having a terrific time.

After the plates were cleared, James picked up his glass of wine and held it for a toast, "To a great time, great food, and two terrifically gorgeous ladies."

"Ah," said Lisa, "he's so sweet." She leaned over and gave James a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ah," said Susan, "he is sweet. Do you mind?" She leaned over and gave him a kiss, too. He was slightly surprised and most intrigued that her lips were parted and he, without a doubt, felt the touch of her tongue against his lips.

"Hey," Charles said, "I'm sweet, too, you know."

Susan gave him a good kiss. When she was through, Lisa leaned over and kissed Charles. Their tongues touched and moved together. James smiled and surprised himself by getting excited when he noticed Lisa's and Charles's kiss involved open mouths and lips that moved passionately together.

"Hey, you two up for a night cap at our house?" Susan asked.

"Sure," Lisa said.

At the house Lisa and James ended up on the couch. Charles sat in his recliner while Susan went into the kitchen to get soft drinks for everyone. Lisa was determined to push the evening and was sitting close to James.

"Thank you," Lisa said, "for a great evening." She kissed James. She would not let him pull his head away. Her tongue moved between his lips and one hand gripped his arm firmly. She made a purring sound in her throat and rolled toward him. "Thank you very much," she whispered and then continued kissing him.

"Hmmm," Susan said returning to the living room, "looks like fun." She sat in Charles's lap and started kissing him.

Lisa's hand made its way inside James's shirt. He was very surprised and a little worried about how forward Lisa was being. He could still only believe that their bedroom fantasies were destined to be only fantasies. He glanced over at Charles and Susan and noticed that they were seriously involved with each other. Charles's hand was on Susan's side with Charles obviously caressing the side of Susan's breast.

Okay, fine, James thought to himself, he would see just how far Lisa was willing to go in this passionate embrace. He moved his hand up her side. As his palm slid over her side, he could feel her ribs. He let his thumb slide up the front of her body so that when his hand felt the gentle swell of her breast at her side, his thumb was nestled in the crease just beneath her breast. He could feel the soft warm weight of her breast against his thumb and the side of his hand.

Lisa moved just a little, pulling her breast away from his chest to give him room to move his thumb up and over her nipple. He could feel the hard nub of her nipple and he circled his thumb around it. She rewarded his move with a gentle moan deep in her throat.

Across the room Charles had unbuttoned two of Susan's buttons and was running his fingertips across the swell of her breasts above her bra. Charles looked over Susan's shoulder just in time to see James look up at him. Lisa was kissing James's neck, his hand filled with Lisa's breast. Charles winked at James and smiled. Charles let a hand drop to caress Susan's ass. James did the same to Lisa.

Both ladies were unaware of what the other was doing, but the guys both noticed that both ladies rolled their hips to give their man easier access to their bottom. Each guy let their hand slip further under his lady.

James, who had always shown restraint with Lisa, decided Lisa knew what she was doing and she seemed to want... well, he wasn't sure what it was she wanted, but he decided that a bit more aggression and a bit more raw physical activity would not be a mistake. He moved his hand over her ass and pressed his finger tips between her cheeks, gripping her ass with lustful attention. She responded by swinging one leg over his and grinding her groin against his thigh. At that point he knew that, in this moment, he had not made a mistake.

Susan tried to straddle Charles and he moved both hands to her ass. The recliner did not lend itself to their posture and almost tipped over when she tried to rub her mound against his cock.

Susan laughed and looked over at the other couple. James had one hand on Lisa's breast and the other gripping her ass. Lisa looked back over her shoulder at Susan. She smiled and their eyes met knowingly.

Susan said, "Guys, Charles and I are going to kill ourselves in this chair. We're going to the bed. It's king size and you can have half if you want."

Lisa tugged James to his feet and followed Charles and Susan to the bedroom.

The couples lay side by side, the girls prone on top of the guys, kissing their respective mate and rotating their hips, slowly against their partner. Both men had their hands fondling the bottom of their partner. James raised his eyebrows in question to Lisa. She put her lips beside his ear and whispered, saying, "You okay?"

He nodded. She smiled and mouthed "good." She pressed her hips harder against him and groaned when his hands squeezed her bottom.

James glanced over at Susan and Charles. Charles's face was hidden by the open panels of Susan's blouse. Susan's head was tilted back, her eyes closed and her hands on Charles's head. Charles obviously had his mouth on Susan's breasts. While James watched, Susan shrugged her shoulders and her blouse slid down her arms. He could not help but enjoy his view of Susan, her top slipped down, her bra pushed up exposing her breasts to Charles's mouth and James's view.

James looked at Lisa to see if he could tell what she was thinking. She looked at what he was looking at, smiled, reached down and grasped his cock through his pants and said, "Sexy, huh?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You don't mind do you?"

"No."

Lisa started unbuttoning his shirt and letting her lips and tongue trail over his chest.

Susan looked over at her friends and seeing no objection on James's part, she slipped her shirt and bra off and tossed them to the floor. She smiled at James. Charles's hands were on her breasts as she undid his shirt.

Lisa sat up and pulled her top off over her head and tossed it to the floor. She put her hands behind her as if to unfasten her bra and looked at James. She raised her eyebrows as if asking him whether she should proceed. He nodded and soon her bra joined her shirt on the floor. Her nipples were swollen with excitement and James raised his head to take a nipple into his mouth.

Both ladies made moaning noises as the guys sucked and licked their breasts. Susan reached a hand out to Lisa and Lisa took her hand. They looked at each other, smiled, nodded, and gave their hands a squeeze.

At the same time, Lisa and Susan began moving down the bed until each could get to the waist of their lover's pants. They unbuttoned and unzipped the pants beneath them. James looked quickly to confirm that the same thing was happening with Charles. Charles grinned at him and shrugged as if to say, "what can we do?"

Their pants slid down their legs and soon the girls were fondling them through their shorts. Lisa's hand went to James's waist band and pushed its way to where she could grasp the solid mass of his cock. Susan's hand on Charles was not far behind. James sensed more than saw Charles's erection as Susan pulled his shorts down to free the cock. James felt the cooler air of the room wash over his cock as Lisa exposed him in the same way.

As Lisa bent down to take the tip of James's cock in her mouth, he no longer worried about what was going on. His eyes closed and he concentrated on feeling the warm, wet wash of Lisa's tongue over the tip of his cock. He could hear the noises Susan made as she sucked on Charles. The bed moved as Charles pushed his hips toward Susan, seeking to be deeper inside her mouth.

Charles was the first to speak when he said, "You girls need to get naked."

The girls looked at each other and both climbed off the end of the bed. Charles and James raised their head to watch as the two ladies stripped, removing their pants and panties quickly. The ladies then tugged off the men's shoes and pulled their pants off. Two cocks pointed stiffly toward the ceiling.

"God, this is so hot," Susan said, "I am so wet."

"You're not the only one." Lisa said. "Excuse me, but I'm going to get fucked now."

Susan laughed. "Me, too."

They straddled their respective men and, taking cocks in hand, they spread their legs, reached underneath themselves, and together slid down, taking the cocks inside. James and Charles each moved in rhythm, seeking to match the movement of the ladies with thrusts of their own.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.