Good Times
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2002 by Maquido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lisa is frustrated by the lack of down and dirty nasty sex in her life. Her friends, Susan and her husband help her out. Big time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Lisa helped Cathy carry the last of the luggage down the stairs from the deck and to the car. Lisa did not want it to appear that she was rushing her friend and her husband off, but, well, that's exactly what she was doing. Cathy and her husband Tom had spent Friday and Saturday at the beach with Lisa, Lisa's boyfriend James and with Cathy's and Lisa's best friend Susan and her husband Charles. When the last of the Carlton's stuff was brushed free of sand and packed in the back of their Suburban, Lisa and Susan hugged Cathy and said goodbye, telling her they'd all get together for lunch on the following Thursday.

Something nagged at Cathy. She turned to Tom and said, "Did you get the feeling they were rushing us out of there?"

"Don't be ridiculous, we're the ones that have to get home so we can pick up the kids. We could have stayed if we wanted."

"I guess you're right. I just get the feeling that they didn't want us to stay the extra days, but you're right that is ridiculous. I guess I just wish we could stay."

Lisa and Susan ran back up the stairs and into the beach house where Charles and James were waiting. Lisa and Susan both pulled their bathing suit tops off at the same time and struck a pose, thrusting their breasts toward the guys.

"Ta da!" said Susan.

"Its party time!" said Lisa.

It had all started a couple of months before when Lisa and Susan had shopped in the morning and worked out in the afternoon and stopped back by Susan's house where they were enjoying a pitcher of margaritas...

"Boy," said Susan, "Did we do some damage to the mall, or what?"

"That we did. I don't know why we had to stop. I still had checks in the check book."

"That was fun; Charles will just have to get an extra job or two, that's all."

Lisa laughed and said, "Hmmm, wonder if I could find somebody to pay for some of this stuff."

"Looks to me like James certainly ought to kick in for those panties you bought at Victoria's Secret. I assume they're for his viewing and ripping off pleasure."

"Susan!" Lisa took a sip of her margarita. "Oh, if only he would rip them off."

"Uh oh, sounds like girl talk time. What do you mean if only he would rip them off?"

"Oh, I don't know. We've been going out now for about eight months and..."

"And what? Surely, you've done the deed by now?"

"Oh, of course. It's just that..." Lisa wrinkled her nose, and said, "How did we get on this subject anyway?"

"Because, I am your life long friend and this sounds like we need to talk about sex and, well, my friend, I'm always ready to talk about sex."

They laughed and Lisa said, "Of course you are you wanton slut."

Susan shrugged as if to say, yeah, so what? And poured her friend another drink.

"So," Susan said, "What's going on in the bedroom, or is it what's not going on?"

"Yeah, I guess that is kind of it. The bedroom is... well, not much has changed since the first time we did it."

"It's supposed to change?"

Lisa playfully slapped Susan on the shoulder, "You know, it's just that, well we just don't do much other than the same thing, the same way all the time."

"Well, what is it you do?" The two friends had gone to high school together and this conversation was not a whole lot different from some they'd had when they were teenagers. What did you do? What did he do? What did it feel like? Susan remembered getting turned on by their conversations back then and she felt the fluttery beginnings of arousal now.

"Oh, Susan, you know. It's lovely and nice and he does everything, but..." She blushed and said, "Don't you just sometimes want some good ol' down and dirty sex?"

"Oh yeah baby. Nothing bad about nasty sex. Nothing at all."

"Well, I guess that's it, occasionally I'd like to get nasty and he just seems to be too careful of me to get down and dirty."

"Oh, girl, what do you mean by down and dirty? What is nasty sex?"

"Oh, come on Susan. You know what I mean." Lisa was starting to feel the same fluttery urges that had Susan quietly clinching her thighs. "He won't even cum in my mouth. What's that about? I thought all guys liked that."

Susan laughed. "Yeah, that's been my experience. What does he do, make you stop?"

"He just pulls out. And then he's so careful not to come on my face. Sometimes I might just like to have him cum on my face."

They both laughed and Susan said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. Like I said sometimes the nasty sex is the best sex."

"I'm not even married like you are. Does it ever get boring with you and Charles?"

Susan thought for a moment. "No. You know I can honestly say it doesn't. Sometimes it is sweet and gentle. And when we want, which is usually, it gets down and nasty."

"Okay, friend of mine, what am I missing? What is it that y'all do that is down and nasty?"

"Oh, you know, everything from cumming on my face to anal sex. We do it all."

"Yeah, that's what I want. Sometimes I want to scream at him to do something different, grab my ass, flip me over and have his way with me."

"Well, why don't you do that, scream at him I mean."

"It just never feels exactly right."

"Well, you're getting me turned on just thinking about some nasty, nasty sex."

"Should I leave before Charles gets home."

"Hell, girl, stick around, you might just see some nasty sex if you're not careful."

Lisa gulped down another drink of her margarita. Some unbidden images filled a corner of her mind.

That's when Charles came through the front door. "I'm home."

"We're back here," Susan said, "Lisa and I are having margaritas."

Charles made his way to the den where the girls were drinking their margaritas. He leaned over and kissed his wife and then went over to hug Lisa. Right in the middle of his hug, Susan said, "We were just talking about nasty sex."

He felt Lisa freeze, just as he did, and then laughing, he turned to Susan. "You were what?"

"We were talking about nasty sex."

"Susan!" Lisa looked at friend in disbelief.

Charles recognized the playful look in his wife's eye. "Oh, and what were you saying about nasty sex."

"Well dear, Lisa has a problem."

"Susan! Don't you dare." Susan just laughed at Lisa's outburst.

"It's okay, we're all friends here. Maybe Charles can give James some pointers. God knows Charles enjoys nasty sex."

"Boy," he said, "Did I come in on a conversation or what? What in the world are you talking about?"

"Nothing dear, I was just telling Lisa how much you and I enjoy nasty sex. You know, the kind where it's all about mindless, raunchy sex."

"Ah, I see now. It's all clear to me. And, uh, just why were you sharing our darkest desires and secrets with Lisa."

"Susan, you can shut up now," Lisa said, but she was laughing and she was flushed and she could feel herself becoming more aroused.

"Oh, Lisa, it's just Charles. Besides we'll talk about it when you're gone. You know that."

"Yeah, I know, fine go ahead, share my frustrations with the world."

Charles knew Susan enough to know that she was getting turned on. In the past, he'd heard Susan and Lisa talk about stuff that made him blush. He figured they were both getting turned on. There had been more than one day when Susan called him at work and told him to hurry home because she and Lisa had been talking about sex and she was horny.

"Frustrations?" he asked, "Are you not getting any?"

"Yes, I'm getting plenty..."

"But, she's not getting any good ol' nasty sex," Susan finished for her.

Lisa crossed her arms across her chest and nodded at that.

"Oh, do tell, what kind of nasty sex do you want." Now Charles was getting turned on.

"I don't know. Just sometimes I'd like to have something other than gentle lovemaking."

"So, you girls like nasty sex, do you?"

"You know I do sweetie."

Lisa said, "I want to."

Charles looked at Susan and she raised her eyebrows. He was furiously trying to interpret what his wife was signaling to him. Oh my god, he thought to himself, I wonder. Sometimes, when Charles and Susan were having sex they would whisper fantasies to each other. One that recurred quiet a bit was Susan whispering in his ear and asking if he would like it if Lisa was in bed with them, doing things with them. Could that be where this was headed?

Charles sat on the couch and asked Lisa, "So what exactly are you missing?"

"I don't know exactly. Good god, just this conversation is nastier than what I usually get."

"Ah, so this conversation is turning you on a bit?"

"It is me," Susan said.

He laughed, "Yeah, me, too."

They both looked at Lisa. She threw a pillow off her chair and Charles and said, "Yeah, okay, me, too."

"Hmmmm," he said, "You like sex talk and nasty sex. Want to hear more?" She squeezed her thighs together and he noticed. "Susan, should we explore this topic in detail with Lisa?"

"Of course, dear, you know I'm always up for some sex talk."

He turned to Lisa. "So, is this conversation getting you wet?"

"Oh God!"

"Well, is it?"

Lisa was blushing furiously. He turned to Susan. "How about you dear? I know how wet you can get. Is this conversation getting you wet?"

Susan looked almost shy when she replied quietly, "You know it is."

"Do you think it is making Lisa wet?"

"I bet it is."

"Susan, why don't you let Lisa see how you're getting wet."

There was a moment where no one moved and no one said a word, but Lisa was clenching her thighs tightly and looking at her friend.

Susan knew what he wanted. Often, even when they were out in public and she got horny, she would let him see that she'd become wet.

Both the ladies where wearing shorts. Susan had on a button down shirt and Lisa a pull-over t-shirt. After a long moment, Susan met the challenge in his eyes and moved a hand to the waist band of her shorts. Lisa's eyes followed every move the hand made.

She slipped her right hand into her waist band. Charles and Lisa could see the outline of her hand as it pushed lower, until her fingers curved between her legs. She held the waist band clear with her left hand and pulled her other hand from her pants. She stood and walked over to where Lisa was sitting.

"See." She rubbed her fingers together. Lisa could see the slick wetness that Susan had extracted from between her legs.

Lisa accepted the challenge that was being offered and took her friends wrist. She pulled her hand closer and she could smell the scent of the wetness on Susan's fingers. She looked closely and inhaled audibly. "Yes, I do think you're wet." The scent caused her to catch her breath as a result of a clench of sexual tension.

Charles looked at Lisa and said, "How about you?"

Lisa looked up at Susan and without and without looking anywhere other than at Susan's eyes moved her hand to the waist band of her shorts. She slid her hand in slowly. Charles had to adjust the erection in his pants. Lisa's hand slid slowly beneath the elastic of her panties and she pushed two fingers along the slit of her sex. She almost moaned out loud when the lips of her pussy gave way to the pressure of her fingers. Her fingers slid into the liquid center of her. She pulled her hand out and held it up to Susan.

Susan took her hand and closed her eyes as she inhaled the aroma of Lisa's sex.

"Hey girls, what about me?"

Susan pulled Lisa to her feet and walked her over to where Charles sat on the couch. She pushed Lisa's hand toward his face. He touched the wetness with a finger and made no pretense when he smelled her fingers. Lisa thought she would fall her knees grew so week. Susan reached into her shorts and put her hand, with freshly scented fingers, under his nose. He held them both there inhaling the similar, but different scents of each.

"Does it turn you on to smell her pussy?" He intentionally did not address this question directly to either lady.

"Yes." They said in unison.

He turned to Lisa. "Do you find it nasty to think about Susan in a sex way?"

"Yes."

"Are you enjoying this nasty sex?"

"Yes."

He looked at both of them. "Will you do something nasty for me, will you taste yourself for me?"

Lisa looked up at Susan, a little worried about how far this had gone. She had no idea just how far Susan was willing to go. With a smile, Susan reached back into her pants. Lisa did the same. They each pulled their fingers out and took them in their mouth, tasting their own wetness.

"Now," he said, "Taste each other."

The girls looked at each and with almost no hesitation, each put their hand back in their pants and then raised their fingers to the lips of the other. Susan took Lisa's wrist in her hand and sucked on her flavors. It turned her on to taste her friend's pussy. Lisa licked and then sucked Susan's fingers into her mouth. It turned her on to taste her friend's pussy.

"My turn," was all he had to say.

Susan was the first to take her hand from her friend's mouth and push back into her own pants. Lisa did the same, staring not at Charles, but keeping her eyes only on Susan as once again her fingers slid along the silky slit of her sex. Their aromas mingled in the room. It was starting to smell like sex.

"Good God," Lisa said to no one in particular.

Like Susan, she held her hand, trembling toward Charles. He took his wife's hand and slowly slid her fingers into his mouth. Susan sighed at the feel of her fingers being sucked into his mouth and his tongue licking and tasting. Slowly she pulled her fingers out. She wanted to see him tasting Lisa.

He took Lisa's fingers. Lisa and Charles both kept their eyes on Susan. Susan smiled gently and watched her friend.

Lisa felt his breath on her wet fingers and then she felt his lips slide around her. Her mind was full of erotic sensations and she didn't know what to expect, but it was a surprise when he kept taking her fingers deeper and deeper into his mouth until the tip of her fingers felt like they would enter his throat. His tongue moved over her fingers and her knees actually buckled just a bit when Susan leaned close and said, "He's tasting your pussy."

Lisa looked to where her fingers were disappearing into his mouth and then looked, almost shyly, at her friend, "Yes, I know."

"That makes me very hot."

"It makes me very hot."

Her fingers slid from his mouth and they all laughed nervously.

"How was that Lisa?" Charles asked. "Nasty?"

"Oh, yeah, I can't believe we did that."

His voice was almost a whisper, "What did you think about tasting Susan's pussy."

"It was nasty and it turned me on."

He looked at Susan and saw only pleasurable lust in her eyes and in her smile. She started it; he would see how far she would go.

"You know, Susan's nipples get real erect when she gets excited."

"Oh? Do they?"

"Yes. Are your nipples erect Susan."

"Well, I don't know. What do you think?"

"I think you should sit right there." He indicated the hassock that was in front of the couch. "And, I think Lisa should sit right here." He patted the couch between his spread legs. Both girls could see the bulge of his erection.

Susan sat where he indicated. Lisa moved and sat between his legs. The two of them were facing Susan on the hassock. "My erection isn't bothering you, is it?" His hands on Lisa's hips pulled her back. His thighs pressed against the sides of her hips. She could feel the hardness between his legs against her bottom.

"No." She said. At the urging of his hands, she leaned back against him.

"Susan, let her see one of your nipples."

"Do you want to?" Susan asked her, wanting to make sure that this was not getting out of hand for Lisa.

Lisa tried to speak and had to clear her throat and try again. "Yes," she said.

Susan unbuttoned her shirt slowly until it was completely undone. She pulled her shirt over her left breast and held it there under her arm. Supporting her breast with her left hand, she reached beneath her bra with her right and pulled her breast free of the confines of her bra.

"See?" She asked, with her fingers she stimulated her nipple. It was swollen with excitement and the intensity of her touch surprised her.

"Yes. I see."

"Do your nipples get hard, Lisa?" Charles asked. His hands moved up and the tips of his fingers brushed against her nipples. He could feel them beneath her shirt and bra.

"Oh God." She said and he felt her kind of sink against him.

"I love looking at her nipples," he said.

Lisa giggled just a little and said, "I think I do to. God knows I'm turned on."

"But, this isn't really very nasty, is it?"

"What do you mean?" Susan continued to stroke and tease her nipple. Lisa wanted more than anything for Charles to reach beneath her shirt, beneath her bra and to feel her.

"Well, lots of people in everyday sex play with nipples. Surely James sucks your nipples while you are having your non-nasty sex."

"Yes."

"And we're here for some nasty sex, aren't we?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to make her show you her pussy, spread it open for you? Or do you want me to make her show you her ass, spread it open for you?"

"I don't want you to make her do anything she doesn't want to do."

"That wasn't the question, now was it? She likes me to make her do stuff. Don't you Susan."

"Yes, Lisa, I do. I like it when he takes control and makes me do things. Just like you said a minute ago when you said you wished James would just flip you over, spread your cheeks and fuck your ass."

She didn't really say that, not in those exact words, but Lisa could not respond. She was more turned on than she could ever remember being turned on before.

"Oh?' Charles said, "You like the idea of a little ass fucking?"

"Well... um... we were just talking about nasty sex and... oh, I don't know."

"Did Susan tell you that I fuck her ass?"

"Yes."

"She likes it."

"I'm sure she does."

"Would it be nasty for me to make her bend over and show you her asshole?"

"Yes."

"Good nasty or bad nasty?"

"Susan?"

"Lisa, just answer him, good or bad?"

"It would be good nasty."

"How would you like to touch her there?"

"I... I don't know."

"Have you ever touched somebody's asshole for sexual pleasure?"

"No."

"Do you like it Susan when somebody touches your asshole."

"Oh yes. I do."

"Hmmm, what do you think, do you think Lisa would like it?"

"You'll have to ask her."

"I might just do that in a minute, but right now, I think you should get on your knees and bend over that cushion. Let us see you do that."

Susan got on her knees facing away from them and bent over the hassock. Charles put a pillow from off the couch by her knees and she adjusted, putting the pillow under her knees. She bent back down, her knees about a foot apart, her bottom stretching her tight shorts. Charles and Lisa could see the lines of her panties and the cleft of her ass, hugged by the shorts stretched tight.

"Man," Charles said, "I find that so sexy. How about you Lisa?" His fingers continued to only lightly caress her nipples.

"I don't know..."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

Lisa laughed. "Well, I've never seen her exactly like that before."

"Well, I guess the question is, does it turn you on to know she's bent over showing you her ass and waiting to find out if you're going to reach out and touch her."

Lisa could think of nothing to say, but she reached one hand out tentatively and ran it over the rounded bottom just in front of her. Susan moved her hips slowly in response to the touch.

"Yes," he said, "Yes, I think it does. Feels nice, doesn't it?"

She nodded.

"Susan, lower your shorts just a little."

Without a word Susan stood up on her knees, unfastened her shorts and pushed them and her panties about halfway down her bottom.

"Now," he said, "Feel her skin. Feel how wonderfully soft it is."

Lisa ran her hand over the skin exposed above her bunched up shorts on one side and then the other. "That's nice," she said.

"Remember, you can get nasty, feel between her cheeks."

Lisa felt her cheeks flush hot. She ran her hand back and forth across Susan's bottom, following the curve of her. She pushed two fingers between Susan's cheeks feeling the firm warm heat of her on either side of her fingers.

"That is so hot," Charles said. Lisa felt his hand move between him and her bottom to adjust him self. The knuckles on his hand briefly insinuated themselves in the crack of her ass as he adjusted himself.

"Susan, show her all of you."

Susan stood up and dropped her shorts and panties to the floor. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. As she sunk back down to her knees, Lisa watched her carefully. She'd seen Susan undressed plenty of times, but never, ever like this. Never solely for the purpose of being seen and touched. Especially for the purpose of being seen and touched by her.

Lisa could feel herself getting wetter now. When she moved, she could feel the slickness where it made her wet just beneath her pussy and on the side of her thighs. As Susan bent over the hassock and spread her legs slightly, not only was the aroma of her arousal very noticeable, but Lisa could see the moisture glistening in the seam of her pussy.

Susan laid her face down on the hassock and closed her eyes, thinking and enjoying the thought about what Lisa could see. This was so hot.

"Do you like?" Charles asked.

All Lisa could do was nod. She noticed that Susan had a small smile and seemed to be perfectly relaxed.

"You can touch her. Rub her ass."

Lisa reached out and rubbed the exposed ass in front of her. She squeezed. She gripped it with both hands, each on a cheek, and squeezed. That caused the cheeks of Susan's ass to part slightly and Lisa got the first glimpse of the puckered texture of Susan's anus. She squeezed again with the intention of exposing that part of Susan.

"It's okay," Charles said, "You can spread her ass. Do it. Spread her and look at her. She likes it. Look how wet she is."

Lisa parted Susan's cheeks, fully exposing her anus.

Charles lips were close to her ear, his breath warm when he whispered, "Touch her. Touch her there."

Using one hand to keep Susan spread, Lisa reached out with one finger and ran it gently over Susan's exposed asshole. Susan moaned and raised her ass higher.

"Get you finger wet and touch her there. Make her wet." Charles intentionally did not specify how he wanted Lisa to wet her finger, in her mouth or in her pants. He wanted to see what she would do.

Without taking her eyes off Susan, Lisa leaned back and used one hand to pull up the waist band of her shorts. She realized that Charles, sitting and looking over her shoulder, could probably see right down her pants. She stretched the waist band of her shorts and her panties up as high as she could. Charles could see the light colored wispy pubic hair between her legs. He could no longer tell if he smelled Lisa or Susan. Lisa's hand went between her legs and after three or four strokes back and forth, she extracted her fingers wet and slick from her secretion.

Charles pressed over the back of her, reaching around and taking Susan's ass cheeks in his hands. He spread them. Lisa rubbed her wet fingers over Susan who was moving sensuously beneath their hands.

"Get more. Make her wetter. Use her pussy."

Without a moments hesitation Lisa rubbed Susan's pussy for the first time. Susan spread her legs wider giving Lisa as much access as possible. Lisa spread the moisture from Susan's pussy up and over Susan's ass. Soon the entire crack of Susan's ass glistened from Lisa's treatment.

After a moment, Charles whispered in Lisa's ear, "Do you like?"

"Yes."

"Seeing your pussy juice on her ass turns me on big time. Can you tell?"

She pressed back against his erection. "Yes."

"I want to taste you. I want to taste you off her ass."

He pushed her gently so she would move and he could get off the couch. He knelt beside the hassock. Susan kept her eyes closed and her face flat against the cushion. Lisa was flushed, her eyes glistening with excitement as she watched Charles. He never took his eyes off of her's.

He laid his head flat on the small of Susan's back. "More," he said, "Make her wetter with you."

Lisa didn't hesitate to push her hand into her shorts. This time instead of pulling up the waist band she let the hand she was touching herself with push her shorts and panties down. She wanted to let him see. He could see the hair between her legs and it excited him even though her hand and her shorts bunched between her legs kept the most intimate parts of her hidden from view. Her fingers glistened as she moved them back to Susan's ass and rubbed them there, up and down the crack, concentrating and lingering over her asshole.

She did that two more times getting Susan wetter and wetter.

Charles said, "Spread her for me."

Lisa got on her knees and grasped Susan's ass cheeks in her hands, spreading them wide.

Charles kept his eyes on Lisa's eyes as he moved his face lower and his tongue entered the crack of Susan's ass. He could taste Lisa there. He moved lower until he felt the textured pucker around her hole. His tongue circled, licking up all the moisture that Lisa had put there. He licked back and forth over her hole. Susan scrunched her ass higher and a moan involuntarily escaped from her mouth.

He sat up and asked Lisa, "What did you think? Raunchy sex?"

"Oh, god, yes. Yes."

"Do you enjoy looking at her?"

"Yes." She wondered what she would do because she just knew that the next thing he was going to do was ask her to kneel, raise her ass and spread herself for him. Did she have the courage to do that in front of him? In front of Susan? She could barely breathe she was so turned on. She decided she would follow whatever lead was offered and see what would happen. She asked for nasty sex and it looked like she was getting it.

"You know some people say that women don't like to look as much as men. What do you think?"

"I know I'm enjoying looking."

Susan moved and sat half naked on the floor with her arm draped comfortably across Lisa's knees. She too was waiting for Charles to tell Lisa to bend over naked. She hoped Lisa would, and she hoped that Charles knew that she wanted to be the one to lick Lisa first.

He said, "Would you like to look at a man's ass."

"Oh yes," said Susan quickly.

Lisa's eyes opened wide and she just nodded. She wondered if he was really going to let her see him. Was he going to spread his ass? She almost blanked out at the thought of Charles exposing himself as wantonly as did Susan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.