Karen Naked In School - Cover

Karen Naked In School

Copyright© 2002 by Karen Wagner

Chapter 3: Wednesday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday - "We've had a change in policy for the school," he told me. "We're going to pick a few students each week. Here, this will explain further." He handed me a pamphlet... Thus begins a week of enforced nudity, an experiment in personal growth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I got up in the morning and headed for the bathroom. I thought about my previous evening walk as I took my shower. I couldn't believe I'd done it!

I put on blue jeans and a white t-shirt. I thought about not wearing a bra, but it seemed to me that, after a whole day being naked, I'd want all the clothes I usually wore.

I had breakfast, then walked to school. I wanted to arrive a little early, but didn't intend to get caught outside like I did the day before. I was a little more relaxed going to school. The week still seemed like an ordeal, but I was determined not to get upset about it.

I got to school before any of the buses had arrived. There were more kids at the front door, but not a really big crowd. I could see the doors were open, as a few people were going in and out. I took a deep breath as I walked up to the clothing box.

"Are you going to take your clothes off now?" one of the guys asked eagerly.

"Hang on just a minute, please!" another of the guys called out. His name was Harold; I knew him in passing. I swallowed, he was getting out a camera! "I'd like to take some pictures of you for the yearbook," he said. "You know, while you undress."

The principal came out just then.

"Do I have to let him take pictures of me?" I asked him, my ears burning.

"You're going to be walking around in the nude all day, anyway, aren't you, Miss Wagner?" he asked me. I nodded. "Everyone will see you doing it. I don't see how it could possibly hurt you to have pictures taken. Will it?"

"I... guess not," I admitted, swallowing hard.

"I suggest you cooperate with him and help him." He looked at my nervous face, then smiled. "I would think you'd want to be as nice as you can to everyone. I think you should enjoy the novel experience this week while you have the chance. Relax and have fun, Miss Wagner."

"Will you work with me?" Harold asked. "Please?"

I looked over his shoulder. A bus full of kids were being dropped off. So much for avoiding the crowd. "All... right," I agreed reluctantly.

"Mr. Harrison?" Harold said. "Can I have her put her clothes back on so she can take them off again for my pictures?"

The principal nodded. "That seems okay to me," he granted.

"All right, Karen, are you ready? We'll have to move right along here," Harold said.

I nodded, wiping my hands on my pants. The principal directed the growing crowd of students back a little.

"Can you take off your shirt first, please? Face me and pull it right off," Harold told me. I did it, blushing; around 30 people were watching, and also Harold had already taken a few shots. "Smile if you can," he sid. I tried to force a smile. "That's nice!" he said encouragingly. "Now drop the shirt, and take off your bra kind of slowly. No, look right at the camera..." I looked at the camera and reached back and unfastened my bra, and took it off. "Smile!" he reminded me, and I forced another smile.

"Put your shirt on now." I did, feeling briefly relieved. "Smile again... now slowly take it off. Good... keep smiling... now throw it up in the air." I did so, then caught it. "That's great!" he said enthusiastically. "Do it again?" I did, and he took more pictures of me.

More people were watching now. "Wave at the crowd," he directed me. I timidly waved.

"You can put your shirt on again," he told me. I did so as rapidly as I could, and smiled again, this time less forcedly. "Pull it up so we can see your chest," he said, and I did. "Now you can pull it back down," he told me.

"Let's work on your bottom now," he said. "Slowly slide your pants down, please." I did as he asked, gradually lowering them all the way to my ankles. "Now do the same with your underwear." I did that, too. "Pull up your underwear... now take off the pants... smile... good! Very, very good!" He grinned; the crowd was cheering.

"Can you very slowly take off your shirt now?" I did so, and he took several more pictures. "Wonderful!"

The bell rang, startling me, but it was the first bell. We had 10 minutes to get to our classes. "We'll stop in a couple of minutes," he told me. I nodded. "Slide your underpants down now... smile... that's very pretty. Step out of them." I did and was naked again except for my shoes and socks. The crowd really cheered. I noticed there were closer to 100 people now, and blushed hard.

"Put your pants on again, please," Harold said. I did so, and he took several pictures of me topless. "Now slowly slide them down and off. Smile!" he said. I tried to smile, and slowly lowered my pants again.

"Time to get to class," the principal said.

I nodded, gulping, and put my clothes in the box while the crowd streamed into the school.

"Thanks for posing for me!" Harold said warmly. "It's really nice of you to do that!"

"You're... uh... welcome," I said, a little confusedly. He opened the door for me, and then followed me inside.

"I'll be taking candid pictures of you between classes," he told me. "I'd really like to ask you to pose some more after school. Would you be willing to do that?"

I blushed nervously. "Why don't you ask me later in the day, okay?" I hedged. I had no intention of posing any more, but didn't want to just tell him 'no'.

"All right, I will." He smiled. "I'll see you later," he told me, and we both hurried to our classes.

Once again I had to work algebra problems on the board for Mr. Dennison. I had to turn and face the class, posing, while he discussed different problems, then write them on the board and solve them.

"You don't seem to be trying very hard today, Karen," Mr. Dennison said after I made mistakes on the first couple of problems. "You will find that, even if you get by mostly on your looks and pretty body, it will still help to have some background in mathematics."

"I'm sorry!" I apologized meekly, blushing.

He had me work another problem on the board, and I got through it without making a mistake. Then I had to do another, and I goofed on that one.

"Wrong again," Mr. Dennison growled. "Who would like to show Karen where she went wrong?"

Tim, a blushing red-headed boy, came up and, though he fumbled with the marker, he corrected my mistake.

"Thanks," I said to him, smiling.

"Ask him what he'd like for his reward," Mr. Dennison ordered me.

I blushed. "What reward would you like?" I asked him nervously.

"C-c-can you come and s-s-sit on m-m-my lap?" he stammered.

"Sit with him for 5 minutes," Mr. Dennison told me.

I followed him to his desk and sat sideways on his lap as the class smirked. My left breast was right against his face.

"Don't move," Tim whispered, and unobtrusively licked my nipple! I shivered, but stayed still. He licked at me for the whole 5 minutes, while Mr. Dennison continued to discuss math.

"Come on back up here, Karen," Mr. Dennison summoned me, and I moved away from Tim in relief.

"Now perhaps you'll be paying more attention?" he smiled. "Let's try another problem. Class, who would like to correct Karen if she's still inattentive to the principles of algebra?"

All the guys volunteered. I felt very pressured, but managed to work a couple of problems correctly, which got me through the rest of class.

It was a relief to be done with algebra, and I hastily stepped out into the hallway. But then Harold spotted me and started clicking more pictures of me in the hallway. I had to pose for him --however he asked me to! He knew it, too.

"Can you put your hands up on top of your head for me?" he asked, grinning at me. I blushed furiously but stopped in the hallway and complied. He took a couple of shots. "Now can you move your feet further apart, please?" I did so. He took a few more pictures. "You look very pretty when you blush like that," he chuckled. "Turn around, then very slowly bend forward until you can touch the ground with your hands. No, keep your feet apart." He took a dozen shots while I did this. "Lean forward a little against the wall... good... now reach behind you and pull your buttocks open."

Several students tittered. I felt ashamed, but the brochure had made it clear I had to comply with these kinds of requests.

"All right, you can go now, Karen," he told me. "Thanks a lot!" I struggled to straighten up without falling over, then hurried to my history class.

The teacher decided to discuss the history of the women's rights movement. She started with the suffragettes and women getting the vote, then the women in the workplace movement and the sexual revolution, and the Title IX athletic rights movement. She said the brief sexual conservative movement at the end of the century was traceable to the AIDS problem, and explained the accompanying trend toward women considering themselves as different than men.

When the AIDS problem was solved, and other sexually transmitted diseases were also cured, the trend toward treating men and women differently still continued. One college started allowing the cheerleaders and pom pom girls to appear topless, then another required theirs to cheer in the nude. Women's professional sports competed in the nude, then as their popularity grew, so did collegiate sports. Women's sports which had previously been ignored were now filling stadiums, bringing new emphasis to the schools, and making real professional women's athletics profitable. Court trials failed to ban the practice, since it was bringing money and emphasis. Sex sells.

This spread into business. Young female executives made a much more significant impact when they left their clothes outside the board room, and used their advantages instead of demanding gender equality.

The Central University basketball program had had another losing season. Attendance was down, another new coach had been brought in, the alumni were talking about discontinuing the program.

The captain of the cheerleaders had a meeting with the cheerleading coach, and then with the squad. Two of the seven cheerleaders quit; the rest made a new commitment.

They waited in the men's locker room after practice, wearing their cheerleader skirts and shoes and socks, but nothing above the waist. Most of them were shy and nervous, but the head cheerleader stood in front of the basketball team, explaining her idea. After every victory, they'd cheer the next game topless. If the team had a winning record, won the conference championship or made it into the national championship tournament, there would be parties, sponsored by the cheerleaders.

After the team won their first home game, the cheerleaders tossed their shirts and bras to the players, and danced around the gym, dazzling the crowd. They cheered bare-breasted at the next two games, and the team went 3-0.

A court order forced them to resume full dress for the next couple of weeks, and the team went 1-3 during those two weeks. In a famous court decision, the cheerleaders, supported by a packed courtroom, after two days of arguments, were asked by the judge to remove their shirts and bras. All of them boldly did so. The judge gazed at them intently while the bailiff quieted the crowd, then announced his decision. "I see nothing obscene before me."

Melanie knew her chances of getting the loan were not great, but she really wanted to start her new business, and get out of the dead-end job she'd been working at for the last 6 years. She had been turned down once, now she had a meeting with the bank's loan committee.

She'd arrived 20 minutes early, and nervously watched the clock on the wall as the meeting drew closer. She had prepared documents showing her business plan, her credit worthiness (but it was a pretty large loan!), and proof that there was a market for what she wanted to do. She'd bought a new gray business dress and a sharp satin blouse to wear with it.

"The loan committee will be ready in five minutes," the receptionist told her.

Melanie went to the bathroom for one last nervous check of her make-up. Had she done everything possible? She'd studied the three men on the loan committee; she knew their names and something about each of them. She knew the bank's history of granting loans.

She had a sudden, shocking thought. After a moment of indecision, thinking how devastated she'd be if she didn't get the loan, she bit her lip and hurriedly unbuttoned her blouse, opened her bra, and unfastened her dress. She left her shoes and panty hose on the floor, picked up her briefcase, and went past the startled receptionist and into the meeting room, stepping barefoot onto the plush carpet and boldly, but blushing, faced the committee men, nude, pretty and anxious.

She got the loan.

Bonnie saw the blue flashing lights behind her, and hoped they'd go away. She continued on another block, but the police car stayed right behind her. She knew she'd been driving a little too fast.

She moved quickly, stuffing her bra in the glove box, and tossing her pants and shirt behind the back seat, then rolled down her window. When the police officer came up to the window and started to ask for her license, he stopped and stared at her instead. She blushed, humiliated, and blurted. "I'm sorry, officer; it's just a nice evening and usually no one can see in and my clothes are all in the back of the car!"

The officer waved to his partner, who also stared at her for a minute.

"I guess we'd better let her go," the first one said.

"I guess so," the other agreed, shaking his head. "Drive more carefully, Miss."

"As this trend continues, we're seeing more and more programs such as the one Karen Wagner is participating in," the teacher explained to the class. "Parents and educators are trying to ensure the benefits are available to all students."

When class was over, I stopped by her desk. "Thanks for the subject matter today," I told her. "It helped me a lot!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Karen." She smiled at me, and I hurried off to gym class.

"Hang on a minute, Karen!" I heard, and stopped. It was Harold again.

"I have to get to gym class, Harold!" I protested.

"Gym? Terrific! I wanted to come to your gym class today and get some pictures of you in the shower and pool." He grinned.

I blushed, but nodded, and he walked with me into the locker room. He took some pictures of me as I sat on the bench and removed my shoes and socks.

"We'll be diving today," Mr. Roquette told the class. I took my place in line. While the other students were practicing their dives, Harold took pictures of me waiting, then when it was my turn, he took more shots of me diving.

We each did a couple of dives from the low board, then one from the high dive. I stood on the end of the board for a minute for my first dive, posing for Harold. A couple of the other guys whistled. I waved, then did my dive. I got cheers for my other dives as well.

Then it was our free time, or more specifically, free time for the class. Most of the guys gathered around me and required me to pose in front of them. I did so as cheerfully as I could. Harold took pictures of everything!

"Kneel, please, Karen," one of them told me as I was stepping on the ladder to get out of the water.

I smiled boldly and dropped to my knees. "Sure!" I said pleasantly, voluntarily setting my knees apart. I put my hands behind my head and raised my elbows up high, also without being told, and exposed my bare body in front of the boys.

"Now stand up and bend over forward, and spread your butt cheeks apart," another guy told me.

I blushed at that idea, but stood up quickly and did as he had directed me.

"Straighten up and hold your breasts up by the nipples," another guy called out after a minute.

I did as he wanted. Each of the 11 guys in the class had me assume a different position, and I complied with every suggestion they gave me.

The teacher blew his whistle and we headed for the locker rooms.

"I'll catch you later, Karen," Harold said. "Maybe I can get you to take a shower by yourself for me to photograph. I think with so many, I'd wind up ruining my camera."

"I'll see you later, Harold!" I told him, blushing, glad to be away from his camera for a while.

I started taking a shower, watching the boys taking off their swimsuits. Some of them were still a little nervous about undressing in front of me. I giggled to myself; it was nice for the guys to be uncomfortable for once!

Suddenly I remembered what Jeff had suggested to me the day before, about imagining the guys reaching out for my body and touching me. I blushed suddenly.

"Hey, what caused that?" Mike asked me.

"N-nothing!" I protested. I didn't have to explain my thoughts, thank goodness! I tried to think about something else, but couldn't get my mind off Jeff's suggestion! The guys were all staring at me.

"I think I made her horny!" one of the guys said, grinning.

"You've got a really nice nipple erection," another explained helpfully.

Mike nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said, blushing. "I have to get out of here!" I started rushing from the showers, intending to dash into the girl's bathroom as quickly as I could.

"What's the problem?" Mr. Roquette asked, coming into the shower from the pool.

"I have to go to the bathroom!" I explained hastily.

"She started to get aroused when we all came into the shower," one of the guys told him.

"Oh." Mr. Roquette caught my arm. "Stop, Karen. That's normal enough under the circumstances. Go finish your shower."

"But..." I began to protest, then stopped. What could I say? "Yes, sir," I said meekly, and went back to the shower I'd been using.

The guys were all watching me very closely now. "Keep your feet apart, Karen!" one guy suggested. "Jiggle your tits for us, please!" "Raise your hands above your head." I had to follow all of their suggestions about posing. As I did so, I kept thinking of what it would be like if I had to let them touch me however they wanted as well.

Finally, they had to get out of the shower and get dressed. I had to follow them into the locker room and towel off in front of them, but since I only had to put on my shoes and socks, I managed to get out of the locker room before most of them could do so.

I got to my biology class without seeing Harold, which was a relief. I took my seat on the stool in front of the class as I had the two days before, then shrugged and took off my shoes and socks and sat fully bare.

"Oh, how nice, you're being more cooperative today." Miss Hooker smiled as she closed the classroom door. "Did any of the boys in class try to be nice to you to see if they could interest you sexually?"

I blushed. "Um, yes, a couple of them tried."

"And how did you respond?" she asked as the class looked at me eagerly.

"I... haven't... had sex with anyone," I told her, flustered, as the class tittered.

"Not yet," she corrected me, smiling.

"Right." I blushed again.

"Are you more aroused, or less aroused, today than yesterday?" she asked.

"More," I admitted, gulping, thinking about the shower room.

"It's perfectly natural," she said reassuringly. "The sexual pressures on you are growing all the time." She smiled. "I'm sure the boys are all paying attention!"

She continued her discussion of reproductive issues through the class session, while I posed in front of the class and served as a display model for her comments.

Finally, we got to the end of the class. "Tomorrow's class should be interesting," Miss Hooker promised cheerfully. "See you all tomorrow!"

I put my socks and shoes on as the rest of the class filed past. Rick and Jeff waited outside the door for me.

"Can we join you for lunch?" Rick asked.

"That sounds very nice," I said, smiling, and we went to the cafeteria and ate. We each got a tray with our food, and sat down at an empty table.

As soon as we sat down, a couple of other guys tried to join us. "Could you leave us alone?" Jeff asked politely. "We're trying to give the poor girl a break so she can eat."

"I guess," one of the guys said. "Come on, Eddie."

"We just wanted a closer look at you," Eddie explained to me. "We don't have any classes together, and have only caught glimpses in the hallway. We didn't mean to bother you. Sorry!"

"It's all right. Thank you for being so considerate!" I said smiling at him.

They moved to the next table over, and both of them stared at me.

"I tried what you suggested, in the boy's shower," I told Jeff, blushing. "Once I started, I just could not stop! I got very horny and embarrassed. All the guys really loved teasing me about my nipple erection."

He grinned. "Think about us handling you all over," he suggested. "I'd like to see that, too!"

I stuck out my tongue at him, then giggled and continued eating.

"How about if you were covered with mashed potatoes all over, and a bunch of guys were eating them off you?" Rick teased.

I wrinkled up my nose. "Yecch!"

"If someone said they wanted to see you like that... do you think you'd have to do it?" he asked.

I blushed suddenly. "I hope not. Please don't try to find out!"

The guys both chuckled.

"Now will you think about us handling you all over so we can see your nipple erection?" Jeff asked. "After lunch, anyway?"

"What if I don't?" I asked.

Rick winked.

I sighed. "All right," I agreed reluctantly. "After lunch."

They both grinned cheerfully, and finished eating as quickly as they could. We disposed of our trays, then went outside into the courtyard.

"You can do it here," Jeff said.

"All right," I nodded, looking around. There were several other students in the courtyard. I sighed; I didn't imagine I'd be able to find a very private location.

The guys sat down on a bench, and I kicked off my shoes and socks, then stood in front of them. I blushed; I was bare naked. I looked boldly at their faces, then made myself smile, and moved my feet apart. I intertwined my fingers together behind my head, and thought about being so completely exposed in front of them. They could reach their hands out and fondle me, and I just had to let them do it. I blushed a little harder. They could slide their fingers inside my vagina, or rub my bare buttocks if they wanted to. I forced myself to look at their faces, and to smile at them. I felt very warm and aroused.

They were both grinning at me. "Wow, that's really wonderful!" Rick enthused.

Jeff grinned. "You look like you really want to do it!" he told me.

I nodded, blushing.

"Hi Karen!" someone said, and I gulped. It was Harold! He quickly snapped a few pictures of me like that, then dashed off, laughing.

I blushed harder, but couldn't do anything about it. Jeff started to get up, but I shook my head. "Let him go, there's nothing you can do, either." I gulped hard, watching him go.

It was time to get to class. I put my socks and shoes back on, and went back inside the school.

In English class, we had to write a poem for the first half of class. I wrote a little story poem about a girl who lost a bet and had to be a sex slave on weekends, and went from hating it the first weekend to to loving it by the end.

"Is everyone done writing their poem?" the teacher asked.

A few people shook their heads.

"How many people wrote something so embarrassing about sex that they don't want anyone to see it?" the teacher asked.

My hand went up, along with about half the class. Then several other hands went up; most of the class.

She smiled. "That's usually how it works with teenagers," she said. "The only thing on your minds is sex with other teenagers, but you don't want to talk about it with them."

The class laughed.

"Did any of you write your names on your poems? If you did, scribble them out or tear that part of the page off, please," she went on, then walked around collecting the papers from the students. Then she went back around the room, passing out the poems at random!

"Each of you will be reading aloud one of the poems written by another student," she told us cheerfully. "Karen, you can go first."

Each person had to stand in front of the class and read off someone's poem. Everyone else in the class looked around at the others, trying to figure out who wrote which poem.

I had to read one from a guy. Most of us got poems written by the opposite gender.

I stood in front of the class, and started reading the poem, which started out with noble-sounding love remarks.

Her lips are sweet, she's beautiful Her body soft but firm

Then suddenly got less comfortable for me:

She walks all naked everywhere Her ass and nipples boldly bare Her sexuality, she dares to flaunt before those foul and fair

I stopped, blushing as I looked around at the class.

"Go on, Karen," the teacher told me firmly.

I swallowed and nodded.

Karen Wagner, blond and sweet gives the guy's gym class a treat naked from her head to feet she showers till they are all clean.

She's timid but she's still aroused with nipples firmly pushing out With her sweet smile and open brows I wish I had her in my house!

The class clapped and whistled, and I rushed back to my seat.

I sat and listened to the rest of the poems. Almost all of the ones written by guys were about me.

Finally, the class was over with, and I escaped into the hallway. I had just one more class to get through. It wasn't too bad; it was government class.

I went into the classroom early. Mr. Hansen smiled broadly as I came in and took my seat. There were still a few minutes until the start of the next period.

"You're looking nice today," he told me.

"T-thanks," I said, then forced a smile at him.

"I hope you don't mind if I stare a little," he said apologetically. "Teaching school doesn't prepare you for... for female students attending class in the nude."

I blushed a little. "No one prepared me for it, either," I told him, then gulped and decided to explain a little more to him. "Mr. Hansen... it's... it seems like everyone in the school has been staring at me all week! I have to let them do that. I'm not allowed to cover myself in any way, and I have to pose for anyone who asks me to. However they ask me to, Mr. Hansen." I blushed harder. "Also, I have to participate in class however I'm asked by a teacher."

"Really." He looked at me thoughtfully for a minute. "It's not easy to see how I could ask you to participate in a government class," he admitted. "Not off the top of my head, anyway. But if you think of anything, you may volunteer if you wish."

I was surprised he didn't leap at the opportunity to use me in his class. I smiled at him. "Thanks... I will!"

The other students filed in. I spent the class session trying to distract Mr. Hansen by smiling at him, stretching when he was looking in my direction, and fingering myself between my legs. He stumbled a couple of times, but overall did a much better job of teaching.

Finally, it was the end of the school day! I rushed out of class and headed for the front door, very anxious to get my clothes on.

"Hay! Karen!" It was Harold.

I groaned a little, but then turned toward him and smiled. "Hi, Harold!"

"Hi Karen!" He looked at me, a little uncertainly. "You were going to pose with me after school, right?"

I blushed. "Harold... it's been an awfully long day... can't we just..."

His face fell. "You don't want to." He looked down, then away. "Oh, all right."

I sighed, relieved. "Thanks, Harold! I'm glad you understand!" I continued rushing toward the front of the school, then stopped and looked back. "Harold?"

"Yeah?" He looked at me.

"You can take pictures while I get dressed," I offered.

"Oh -- that's better than nothing. Thanks!" He smiled, following me. "Don't get dressed too fast, though, okay?"

"I'll try to do it slowly," I promised him.

I hurried outside the front door, and saw the other girls were already getting dressed.

"Miss Wagner?" It was the principal.

"Hi, Mr. Harrison!" I smiled at him.

"Harold there told me he planned to ask you to pose for him for a while after school. I see he's with you."

I nodded. "He's going to take a few more pictures while I get dressed. Please, can I have my clothes now?"

"Hmm. Well, now... he seemed to have something a little more extensive planned." Mr. Harrison picked up my clothes and looked them over, then looked at me without handing them to me. "Actually I told him I'd help him by opening the football field and gym and such, so he could take pictures in different settings. Wouldn't you be willing to cooperate for a while, Miss Wagner?"

I blushed hard. "I... uh..."

He smiled. "If you do just what he wants, I'm sure we can all be out of here in an hour. Then you can have your clothes back."

"Actually, Mr. Harrison, I wanted to get more pictures of her taking them off and wearing just part of them," Harold told him.

"I'm sure that will be just fine," he nodded. "Where would you like to start, Harold?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.