Kathleen's Story - Cover

Kathleen's Story

Copyright© 2002 by Kathleen

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A submissive prostitute for hire describes her lifestyle and experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex  

My name is Kathleen, or more appropriately, Slave #39. Read my initial story for full information on my life. I have decided to write my second story. Being able to share experiences like this through a computer is really turning out to be a great brand of therapy. My life is quite, well, unique... and it's great to be able to share some of my sexual experiences this way.

Since I last wrote, five days ago, The Syndicate sent me on another assignment. It happened just yesterday, Sunday, to be exact. I don't think I'll ever forget this one.

The familiar knock came to my front door around 9:30 a.m. Of all the days to be pressed into service, I dread working on Sunday the most of all. I rather just stay home and relax on the typical Sunday, as most people do. But with this job and its demands on me, I obviously don't control my life or daily happenings. The Syndicate does.

After signing for the envelope, I walked into the kitchen and tore it open. What did they have in store for me now?


TO: Slave #39
FROM: The Syndicate

Your services are required today. A
limosuine will arrive for you at noon{b
r} and will take you to your destination. You are to wear:

A black sports bra
Faded denim jeans... tight ones
White socks and sneakers
Nothing else, including no panties

Make sure you look your best, or risk
punishment.

The Syndicate

As has become customary for me, I went into the bathroom and began preparing myself for the day ahead. Applying the special brand of mascara and perfume, after freshening and washing up. This is a well known practice for me.

At precisely 12:00 p.m., there was a loud knock at my front door. I already knew that it was the limo driver, so I turned off everything and made sure all the windows were closed, then met the driver at the door. He walked me down to the limosuine and I got into the back without a word.

It's like being in a little jail cell, minus the cooler and radio, in the back of the limosuine. It is specially made, with no windows. Each time in one of these, I ride along in secrecy, never once knowing where I am headed. I would at least like to look out at the scenery. But that is not possible, because The Syndicate does not appove of their slaves knowing the assignment locations.

This time, the drive took about an hour, until I sensed the limo had pulled into a driveway. After two minutes, the passenger door next to me opened, and the driver told me to get out. I did, and found myself outside somewhere. He pointed toward the front door to a house, and said, "Go."

I really didn't have any time to speculate on who would await me, because a man that looked a few years younger than me (I'm 26) emerged from the house as I started toward it. He was good looking, with dark hair and a strong build. I wondered to myself, what did he have in mind for me?

The man clutched my left forearm and briskly guided me into the house. He closed the door behind him, and looked at me with a strict impression. Uh oh, I said to myself. He fits the profile of someone who likes handing out pain.

"Listen, slut," he said. "The rules are simple. You will refer to me as 'Master.' You will do whatever I tell you, and you will like it. It's that simple. Now this day can turn out to be very good for you, if you behave and do as you're told. If not, today will be hell for you."

I gulped my throat... such as life in The Syndicate. "I promise to behave, Master."

He pointed toward an adjacent room. "Go in there."

I walked through an open door, and found a bedroom.

"Strip."

I did as he said, taking my bra off first, then kicking off my sneakers and sliding both socks off. I slipped out of my jeans and then threw all of the articles of clothing against the near wall, out of the way. Completely nude, I stood and looked at him, feeling both fear and anticipation.

"Turn around and bend over, with both of your hands on the bedspread, and your feet apart."

I turned around, a bit nervous, and slowly lowered both hands to the mattress, bending at the waist to do so. This left me bent in about a 75-degree angle, my ass protruding outward and jutting right toward my newly appointed Master.

The man stepped forward and placed his hand upon my ass, then ran a finger between its cheeks, before finally poking at my anus. I gasped as he did this, prodding his hard finger against a very sensitive area.

"I hope you like anal sex, slut," he warned me. "You're going to get a lot of it before this day is over."

I closed my eyes and sighed, the thoughts of what he said running through my mind.

"What a nice ass you have, slut," he teased me. "Tell me, has anyone ever fucked it before? How many times?"

"Yes... lots of times."

The man laughed. "Lots of times? So I take it that a lot of Syndicate men have fucked you in the ass?"

I gulped. "Yes, Master."

"Good then. They have gotten you prepared for me." His finger kept prodding, simply teasing my anus. This was really hot because not only the physical pleasure was great, but the mental part... I didn't even know this man! Yet he was poking at my ass, while I was bending over, totally nude and exposed for whatever he had in mind.

Welcome to my life.

Minutes later, I had been placed into another comprising position... seated on his bed, against the headboard, with my wrists handcuffed to the bedposts on either side of me. I was still completely nude, of course, and this unknown man (at least to me) was pacing back and forth, lustfully.

You could ask why I would let myself be put in a position like this with a stranger. Well, it's my job. I'm really not concerned with getting hurt or pernamently injured, due to The Syndicate. They would not send their slaves to a house if a Master or Mistress could not be trusted. I've never had a problem with any customer in this manner. The only times I get really scared is when I am with a sadist, someone who likes dishing out extreme pain. But the pain is short term, not long term, and submitting to sadists is part of my job, too. It's in my contract. I actually kind of enjoy light pain... but I can't stand extreme pain.

Anyway, the man stopped pacing and then looked at me. I could tell that he liked my body, and what it had to offer.

"Blondage."

His term caught me off-guard. What did he say? "Huh?"

"Blondage," he repeated. "You are a blonde in bondage. Blondage. It's one of my favorite sexual activities."

I liked that, and even smiled because of it. What a neat and unique word. I certainly never heard it before.

The man took a seat next to me and reached out with both hands, then started to pinch and squeeze my nipples. He was using a lot of force, almost crushing them... but I liked it. My head rolled in circles and I sighed in pleasure. My head was shivering by the time I opened my eyes to look at him again. He stopped the assault upon my nipples, and gave me a knowing smile.

"See?" he said. "You liked that. If you're a good slave today, do as you're told and not disobey me, I'll do a lot of things which you'll like. In fact, you'll like it all."

"Thank you, Master."

"But if you are a bad slave, I'll do a lot of things that you will not like. So it's a two way street."

"I promise to be a good slave."

I tested the restraints of both sets of handcuffs, only to find them ungiving. I then looked back at him.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" the man asked.

"Yes, Master." I smiled. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

He held back a laugh. "Sure am. I love blondage."

Next, the man cupped both of my breasts in his hands. He squeezed and jiggled them around in circles, which was very pleasurable for me. His hands felt rough, strong. That's the way I like it. But I then saw him look around, in all directions. Was he searching for something?

"What are you going to do to me?" That question came out of my mouth before I even thought of asking it.

"I'm going to fuck you," he replied. "I'm going to fuck you real good. That's what I'm going to do. But first, I got something else in mind."

The man quit his searching, and simply pulled his shorts down. A sizable, strong looking cock appeared, and my gaze was suddenly fixated upon the beautiful sight. The man slipped completely out of his shorts and t-shirt, and was now nude too. My Master then got onto his knees and moved directly in front of me.

"I love doing this," he said, grabbing his cock with his right hand and pumping it. "Regular women won't let me whack off over their breasts, but you Syndicate sluts... I can do anything I want to you sluts."

Wow! The man wanted to cum all over my breasts! And he wanted to do it, by his own hand? If I wasn't handcuffed to the bedposts, I would have been more than willing to help him whack off... much more than willing, in fact.

I looked up at him, and noticed his eyes were rolled up into his head. He suddenly looked down at me, his eyes focusing on mine. I glanced at his cock for an instant and then gave him a tiny smile. He smiled back at me and nodded his head. We were getting along together, fine. I wasn't scared of him being an extreme sadist anymore. He just liked to be a little rough in bossing me around.

The man's breathing became faster and more rapid as he continued pumping his cock, its tip aimed right at the center of my cleavage. I could tell that he was trying to hold his cum in, for as long as he possibly could.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.