Boystown - Cover

Boystown

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This was supposed to be a quiet getaway at the beach for Teri and Ryan. When they crossed the border into Mexico, it became something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife  

Ryan couldn't believe what was happening to him. Somehow, someway Pat had brought him to another erection. She knew that she had to keep him in the room for another twenty minutes or so, therefore, she didn't let him put it in. "Take your time sweetheart. We're not in a hurry. Let's make it last." Terri was alone at the foot of the stairs watching Juan walk away. The tables were all occupied. Another dancer was strutting her stuff on the small stage, though she was certainly no Carol. Slowly, Terri walked towards an empty barstool, she was drawn to the empty bar stool like a moth to a flame. When she sat down she didn't know that nearly every man in the room took that as a signal. A signal that she could be approached.

No sooner had she sat down on the barstool than one of the blacks that had been ravishing Carol when she and Juan went upstairs came over to her. "Haven't seen you here before. I'm Mike. I'm stationed at the Naval Air Station." "I'm Terri. We've never been here before." "I think you're about the most gorgeous gal I've ever seen here. I really like Carol and Pat's, well Pat's, pardon the expression, about the best fuck on the planet. Neither of them hold a candle to you though." "Thanks Mike. I think I know where Pat is but where's Carol?" "She's upstairs with my two buddies. They wanted me to join them but I was waiting for you?" "Sorry to disappoint you but I think you may have the wrong idea." "Oh, Terri, I don't think I do. Didn't you go upstairs with Juan?" "Yes I did." She admitted.

"Well, didn't he fuck you?" "That's none of your business." She tried to sound a little indignant, but failed.

"Honey, you sure weren't gone very long." He stepped closer to her, pressed his side against her arm, put his hand on her thigh and whispered, "I just can't imagine that somebody that looks like you could be satisfied in twenty minutes or half an hour. If we go upstairs, you sure won't come back down in thirty minutes. That I can guarantee. Please come with me," he pleaded.

Mike was right she wasn't satisfied, she was still aroused. That's putting it mildly she thought, she was beyond aroused, she was in heat. Her clit was swollen and throbbing. The mouth of her vagina was begging for attention. It was impossible to sit still. Juan was big and intense but he didn't last nearly long enough to really get her off. Ryan could last longer than Juan did. But Ryan wasn't here with her either, he was still upstairs. Upstairs where this young black man wanted her to take him. Juan had told her that the room they had been in was available for her. She had no idea what possessed her to do it but she slid off the stool, took his hand and led him to the stairway aching for satisfaction. That it would come from a black sailor who she didn't know all didn't matter.

Before they could take a step up the stairs, however, the bartender approached Mike and whispered something to him. Terri saw Mike shake his head. They talked some more. Then Mike reached into his back pocket, took out his wallet and handed the bartender some bills.

Juan was standing in a dark corner watching with a smile on his face.

Ryan and Pat heard the door to the adjacent room close once again. Ryan was desperate to stick his dick inside Pat. She was playfully resisting. If he didn't know better he would have thought she was stalling for time.

When the door closed behind her Terri didn't pretend to be coy. She unzipped the yellow dress in a single motion, shrugged it off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She remember what Juan had said about the shoes, she kept them on. She took charge. "Take your clothes off." Mike did and she was pleased when he took off his socks too. He stood and they kissed standing at the bedside. Then they tumbled onto the bed. She expected him to be erect and want to enter her moist, receptive body almost instantly. She was surprised to discover, when they broke their kiss and she reached between his legs, that he wasn't hard.

"Sorry Terri, Carol made me come so hard I'll need some help," he explained.

Terri knew what kind of assistance she would have to render. She kissed his chest. Nipped at his nipples, which he seemed to like, and worked her way down his body. His cock, in its flaccid state wasn't as long or as thick as Juan's was after he came, but maybe nobody's was, she thought. It was, however, by any other standard a very nice size. It became even more impressive as she stroked it with her hand and it slowly began to fill with blood. What struck her was how black it was. Her white hand contrasted with the blue black skin. She leaned over and kissed his cock head. She hoped that he had washed it off after Carol. Then she began to suck him. It didn't take very long for him to become erect. Then she heard sounds from the next room. The sounds that come from a bed when a couple is moving in unison on its surface. Those sounds were accompanied by a woman saying, "oh yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck me." It had to be Carol with the two blacks, Mike's friends, or it had to Pat.

Ryan was balls deep in the hot wet pussy that he had wanted to enter for that last several minutes. It was wonderful. Her oral talents were not her only talents he soon discovered. Pat was on her hands and knees. He knelt behind her and fucked her doggy style. Their movements were perfectly matched to keep just the head of his penis inside with each out stroke. As she rammed her ass back and plunged forward they were joined as tightly as possible. It was exquisite for him.

Then he heard sounds from the room on the other side of the thin wall as the had before. No pile driver fucking exactly but vigorous nonetheless. It wasn't the sound of the bed hitting the wall that caught his attention, however, it was the sound of the woman's voice. "Oh yes, that's it fuck me. Don't stop. Oh oh, ummmm Oh God that feels so good." He stopped moving. He knew that voice.

Pat looked over her shoulder at him and confirmed what he suspected... "That's not Carol, you know. There's only one other American here. That's Terri." The reality of the moment overwhelmed him. This is what he had fantasized about. Well, he thought was reality better than fantasy. He wasn't quite sure.

When Mike was hard, he reached for his trousers, took out a small foil wrapped packet and tossed it to Terri. "You put it on." She took the packet, placed it between her teeth and tried to open it. It had been years since she and Ryan had to use condoms because she had her tubes tied after Bren was born.

Mike saw the struggle and said, "here let me open it. I thought you gals were experts at this." He opened the packet and placed the rolled up rubber over his glans and then skimmed it down as far as it would go. There were still two or three inches of flesh exposed. Then they were back on the bed. Terri was even hotter, more eager than she had been with Juan. She opened her legs as an invitation to the black sailor. He plunged in.

There was no need for lubrication, artificial lubrication that is, because Terri was supplying all that they would need.

"Oh yes, that's it fuck me. Don't stop. Oh oh, ummmm Oh God that feels so good." And it did feel good. She pushed up against him with all of her might. She ran her hands over his broad black back. Then, she took his head between her hands, drew it to hers and began to kiss him. His strokes weren't frantic like Juan's were. Also, because he had been satisfied by Carol not so long before, it didn't seem as if he would ever stop. They experimented with nearly every position imaginable. While he had a limit on climaxes, as do most men, Terri didn't have a limit. The first ones weren't as intense as those with Juan, but they seemed to build up over time until she was in a state of constant orgasm. She thought her insides would push out.

For Mike, he was in love. He thought she may be a year or two older than him, maybe even twenty-five, but he didn't care. He had been to Juan's place nearly every two weeks during the year that he had been stationed at the air station. Before the Starlight, he had tried other clubs, none compared with this one. And, he had loved Juan's girls. They were the best, the prettiest, the best lays. None, however could do with there pussies, mouths and hands what Terri was doing. None of them were as pretty as she was. And, only a few were American.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.