Boystown - Cover

Boystown

Copyright© 2002 by bobfr

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This was supposed to be a quiet getaway at the beach for Teri and Ryan. When they crossed the border into Mexico, it became something else.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife  

The next morning as they began to make plans for the day, Ryan reflected on what his boss had told him during lunch the day before they left on the trip.

The trip that Ryan had won was almost a booby prize. Others had won trips to Europe, Hong Kong and different exotic locations. However, he didn't complain, he was grateful for this trip. His boss, JR Price--just call me Jay-- was somewhat of a rake. Jay knew Padre Island and took Ryan to lunch the day before their departure to give Ryan the documents for the hotel and a few tips.

"South Padre Island and Mexico can be a lot of fun," Jay had said during their lunch. "If I were you, I'd drive up the Island and pay a visit to the nude beach." "Oh, Terri would never go for that." "Nobody will be there. There are miles of sand dunes. I think you'd like it." He drew a crude map on the paper napkin, handed it to Ryan and said, "might come in handy." Later during the lunch Jay said, "also, make sure you cross over the border. There's a cute little town called Progresso and then the bigger city of Reynosa." "What do you do in Mexico?" Ryan asked the much older man.

"Good restaurants and shopping in Progresso. Reynosa, now that's something else," he said wistfully.

Ryan thought Jay seemed almost nostalgic when he mentioned Reynosa. "What about Reynosa?" Ryan asked.

"Reynosa's not for your sweet honey. At least the Reynosa that I know isn't. It's pretty wild. It's not for you and your wife, trust me on that." He took a sip of coffee and said, "maybe someday I'll tell you about it." Ryan didn't press the issue but he was very intrigued by what Jay had said

As he watched her step into a pair of very short kaki shorts he was grateful that the style of women's shorts had changed. He hated the baggy shorts that fell to mid thigh or lower with huge leg holes. They made all women look like cows, he thought. These were cut so high that when she bent over the bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out. Over her bikini top she put on a white crop top. On her pretty feet were white sandals.

In the elevator he said, "Honey, Jay told me about a beach farther up the island. Want to give it a try?" "Sure. My sunburn's not sore anymore. Maybe today we shouldn't stay out as long though." He had been driving for ten minutes when he saw the small sign "beach access #6." A minute later he paid $2.00 at a state park booth, entered the beach and headed north. The packed sand provided a solid surface for the Ford Explorer. Several miles up the deserted beach he saw a huge log at the side of the road. Written on the log were the words "NUDE BEACH" just like Jay had said.

Terri saw the sign and asked, "is this the beach Jay told you about?" "Yes it is." She wasn't really angry more like surprised. "You might have told me Ryan. On this vacation am I just to go along with your plans or do I have a say?" "Don't be silly. If you don't want to stay, just say so. I thought it might be interesting." Terri looked around and saw that they seemed to be alone. Sand dunes were on the costal waterway side of the island. "Let's go check it out," she said.

They drove another half mile and only passed three cars. Finally he pulled into a spot that seemed deserted. Like yesterday, he followed her carrying the cooler and beach bag. They chose a spot that was surrounded by dunes. It was, for the moment, their own little sand valley.

Terri unbuttoned, unzipped and then slithered out of her shorts. The white crop top she was wearing was slipped over her head and tossed on top of the shorts. She didn't hesitate in unsnapping the black bikini bra. It joined the shorts and T shirt. Ryan nearly choked. There was his wife topless on a public beach. Ten seconds later she wasn't just topless, she was totally nude as the small bikini bottom joined the rest of her discarded clothes.

When Ryan slipped out of his jeans, trunks and T-shirt, he too was naked.

Terri had to admit it, at least to herself, it felt great. The breeze, the sunshine, the freedom.

"Want a beer?" Ryan asked.

"Maybe later. I think I'm going to go exploring, care to join me?" "Not now. I'm going to lay down for awhile, maybe try to finish my book. Have fun?" He saw her breasts standing proudly with the hard perky nipples crowning them. She walked out of their private sand valley, passed the Explorer and strolled toward the Gulf. He grabbed the binoculars from the beach bag, climbed to the top of a dune and peered over it following her every move. It was as if he had never seen her ass before. Bare, out in the open air, each globe moving sensually with each long stride that she took. Fat chance I'll even crack my book, he thought. He watched her walk to the waters edge then turn north.

She walked slowly. Every once in a while she would bend over and examine a sea shell. She seemed to have the world to herself. She had never felt like this before, so liberated, for lack of a better word.

Ryan heard the jeep before he saw it and he saw it before Terri heard it. It was a red canvas top Wrangler with the top down and four young men in it. He saw her quickly turn around and knew that she must have heard the engine. He wondered what she must be thinking. There was no place to go. Absolutely nothing with which to cover herself.

Terri heard the jeep when it was a hundred yards or so from where she stood. For the briefest time she thought of running into the gulf and submersing herself in the dark cold water. But she didn't. She actually knew that something like this was possible when she left the privacy of their little sand valley. What she hadn't counted on, however, was that anyone driving by on the beach would stop.

The red jeep came to halt at her side. The passenger in the front seat couldn't have been more than five feet from where she stood. If she hadn't been sunburned she would have turned a brighter shade of pink than she was.

"Where ya going?" Asked the young man sitting in the front passenger seat.

"Nowhere. Just walking." She could feel four sets of eyes checking her out from head to foot or was it foot to head?

"Can we give you a lift?" "No thanks, my husband's over in the dunes," she said as she pointed beyond the Explorer.

"Well baby, have fun and don't do anything behind the dunes that we wouldn't do," said the man closest to her in the back seat. With that they all laughed and waved at her as the jeep traveled up the beach.

She ran back to Ryan and said, "you'll never believe what just happened." He didn't have to hear it from her, he had witnessed everything. "So tell me, what happened?" "A jeep came by with four college guys, I guess they were college guys," she said excitedly. "Anyway, they stopped and talked to me. Can you believe it?" "How do you feel about that?" "I was so embarrassed I thought I would die." That was true but she was also excited. She could never imagine that being naked in front of other men would excite her but it did. She went over, plopped down next to Ryan and kissed him.

Oh, oh, thought Ryan. Somebody got turned on and it wasn't just me. He reached between her legs. Sure enough she was slippery wet. His finger entered her. He turned it up to stroke the wrinkly flesh at the top of her vagina, her G spot. Her gasp was muffled by the kiss which she broke to take a breath and make a request.

"Oh honey fuck me." "Right here? Right now? What if somebody comes?" "Here and now. I don't give a shit if somebody or lots of somebodies come." She thought about what she had just said, laughed and said, "I do care if we come, I meant I don't care if somebody sees us." "Hey, is this the same woman who had to be coaxed into wearing a bikini yesterday?" Ryan asked.

Terri didn't answer for a moment. She had to think about it. "No. I guess I'm not the same woman. Something has happened to me. I really like being here, I mean I like being right here without any clothes on. You were right, I do have a nice figure. And, now that I think about it I am proud of it. And, I'm sooo horny. I can't remember wanting it, I mean needing it, really needing it more." Then she went back to kissing him. This time when she tried to take his cock in her mouth she wouldn't be rebuffed. And this time he couldn't hold back. Always before when he came in her mouth she would spit it out. This time she didn't. He couldn't believe it when he saw the movement in her throat and realized that she was swallowing his load.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.