Assistant - Cover

Assistant

Copyright© 2002 by Wraith

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A female executive is slowly being dominated by her assistant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Masturbation  

Wendy is shaking with nervous energy as she unhooks her bra, and drops it on top of her skirt. Wendy is so grateful for small favors as she watches Sandra shove Joanne out of her office. Wendy thought, "Oh God, I can't believe I just pulled my panties down in front of Joanne when Sandra told me to, and then Sandra tucked them into Joanne's shirt. I'm so embarrassed. I know my panties were soaking wet. What must Joanne think?" Wendy shivers under Sandra's intense inspection of her naked body, and watches in fear as Sandra walks slowly across her office, and stands directly in front of her. Wendy blushes as Sandra reaches out and casually cups her left breast, and Wendy's body remembers her last orgasm from Sandra. Wendy feels her body's rapid response to Sandra's light touch. Wendy feels Sandra roll her already hard nipple between her forefinger and thumb, and gently crush it. Wendy turns slightly to the left hoping Sandra will caress her right nipple. Wendy is absolutely sure she is now safe from her punishment, and smiles. Wendy relaxes and begins to enjoy the exquisite caresses from Sandra.

Sandra continues to fondle Wendy's left breast, and watches Wendy close her eyes and smile. Sandra lets her eyes roam over Wendy's striking nude form. Sandra watches Wendy shift her feet, and part her legs. Sandra knows Wendy is not even aware she is doing this. Sandra leans forward, and kisses Wendy hard on the lips, and pushes her tongue into Wendy's waiting mouth. Sandra feels Wendy instantly return her kiss with passion, and the women passionately French kiss for a couple minutes. Sandra breaks the kiss and licks and kisses her way down Wendy's neck and chest. Sandra takes Wendy's hard tan nipple into her mouth and lightly bites the hardened nub, and roughly rubs her tongue across the nipple. Sandra grabs Wendy's ass cheeks, and firmly kneads the twin globes of that great ass while still licking Wendy's distended nipple. Sandra knows it is time to test Wendy again.

Wendy is breathing heavy as Sandra tweaks and licks her hard nipple sending waves of pure pleasure throughout her body. Wendy pushes out her ass to encourage Sandra to massage her ass harder, and hopes Sandra will take the hint, and dip a finger into her pussy. Wendy knows it is only a matter of time and mere inches before Sandra's expert fingers will enter her wet pussy, and bring her another powerful orgasm. Wendy can remember the last, is mumbling, "Oh, Yes. Oh God, yes, lower, just a little lower!" Wendy runs her fingers through Sandra's silky black hair, and pulls her assistant closer to her breast. Wendy is waiting, and wanting Sandra to caress her clit. Wendy needs Sandra to caress her until she has another of those wonderful orgasms. Wendy is lost in her need, and out of frustration tries to pull Sandra's hand from her ass to her Vagina.

Sandra feels Wendy touch her wrist, and Sandra steps back. Sandra likes the surprised anguished look on Wendy's face. Sandra looks Wendy in the eyes, and smiles mysteriously at Wendy. Sandra says, "Wendy, it is time for your punishment, and it is also time to teach you something."

"Please, Miss O'Donnell! I did what you ask. Please don't spank me." Wendy whispered, but she thought, "Please God, I have to cum, and soon! Ahhh! I can't wait..." Wendy was too humiliated to beg Sandra, but she knew she was close.

"Wendy, go lean across your desk, and spread your legs."

"Please don't Miss!" Wendy says, and feels her body responding to the anticipation of the pain, but she is thinking about Sandra's caresses after. Wendy feels the tingling excitement grow between her legs. She feels her clit throb as the tingling spreads throughout her body, and her nipples are now as hard as diamonds as she walks to her desk to receive her punishment. Wendy's nipples ache as her large breasts sway as she leans flat across her cold desk. Wendy is humiliated as she spreads her feet. She opens her feet about 6-inches apart.

"Wendy, why do you try my patience? I thought I'd be lenient after your display in front of Joanne, but I see now, I am too soft on you. Wendy, you disappoint me. I had such things planned for you today, pleasures, you could only dream about, but now, I'll bring you pain instead." Sandra played this game in collage, and learned the finer points of punishing her slave. Sandra thought, "Look at her. Her first tears are visible, and Wendy's confusion is making her doubt herself. She is losing her balance, and needs me to steady her. She is so ripe for the plucking, and I need to make her scream today. I have to hear Wendy's wonderful pleading for mercy, but today there will be none. Oh God, I need some relief, and just thinking about Joanne joining the fun almost makes me cum. I have to hear Wendy's screams, and then get her immediately on her knees licking my pussy." Sandra squeezes her thighs tightly together, and feels the hot moist heat radiating from her pussy.

Wendy still leaning over her desk said, "Please tell me what I did wrong. Please Miss O'Donnell! Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry. I try to be good, I promise, I do, but you have to tell me what I did wrong! PLEASE!" Wendy did not know what she did wrong, and she feels the first tear roll down her beautiful face. She is humiliated to be begging like a little girl to her younger assistant, but Wendy was having trouble forming any rational thoughts with her pussy throbbing in anticipation, her hard nipples screaming to be caressed.

"Wendy when I tell you to spread your legs, I want them spread, and after all I've done to help you, Wendy. Maybe you don't want my help anymore. Maybe you want me to leave you alone, and go play with Joanne?"

"NO! PLEASE! Here look, I opened my legs! Look, please look. I didn't know, but I do now. Please don't leave me. Please Miss O'Donnell. You have to stay." Wendy was babbling because she was scared of her overwhelming need for Sandra, and she slid down the desk until her belly button was off the desk. Wendy spread her feet, and cringed as she felt her pussy lips start to open, but she did not stop until her feet were almost as wide as the desk. Wendy was humiliated being this exposed, and knew there was not a shred of dignity left in this wide-open position, but Wendy did not complain. She didn't know what she would do if Sandra left. She often dreamed of getting Sandra out of her life, but now Wendy had a deep need throbbing between her thighs, and Sandra could make her climax like no other. Wendy felt so alive when Sandra was near, and now Wendy's body felt little tremors running through it like she was being electrocuted. Her body was alive and tingling. Wendy hated to admit she needed the humiliation and even the pain Sandra brought. Wendy felt a river flow in her pussy as soon as Sandra lightly slaps her ass. Wendy closed her eyes when a ripple of pleasure passed through her body as Sandra slid a finger down the crack of her ass, and slowly across her vulva. Wendy moaned as the finger easily entered her already wet parted lips, and then stroked her hardened clit. Wendy tensed as the finger reentered her, and began to slowly stroke in and out. Wendy felt her knees start to buckle as Sandra sped up her finger, and without the support of the desk Wendy would have fallen.

"Good girl, Wendy. Don't worry my pet; I'll always be here to help you. Sandra said as she slowed her finger moving in and out of Wendy's pussy. Sandra now stroked her finger in and out of Wendy in a very slow steady pace. Sandra took her time, an added a second finger. Wendy let out a loud moan, and Sandra felt Wendy' hip rock with the slow thrusts of her fingers. Sandra continued her very slow stroking, and ever so slowly brought Wendy to the brink, and pulled her fingers free. Sandra felt Wendy's pussy grip her fingers trying to keep them inside. Sandra said, "look at me, Wendy." Sandra waited until Wendy was looking at her, and Sandra reached under her brown skirt, and pulled down her black silk panties. Sandra saw the confusion and lust in the eyes of Wendy as she walked around to the front of her boss. "Wendy, I need to administer a harsher punishment today, and you might cry out." Sandra had this planned from the moment she called Wendy this morning. Sandra planned to give Wendy a much harder spanking today no matter what, and she thought about the belt in her purse waiting to hit Wendy. Sandra folded her wet panties, and this would introduce Wendy to her taste. "Open wide Wendy, and stick out your tongue. I have to gag you, and all I have are my panties, but they will help you remain quiet. Remember Wendy; we don't want any interruptions right now. It might be hard to explain why you are naked, and getting a spanking at work."

Wendy was moaning in frustration, and was horrified at what Sandra just suggested. Wendy watched Sandra with rapt attention as Sandra turned her panties inside out, and folded them with the wet stained gusset on the outside. Wendy was racked by a wave of humiliation driven lust, and shuddered. She was shaking like a leaf while she pushed out her tongue. Wendy thought, "I want to yell STOP! No you cannot put your dirty panties in my mouth, NO not this. But damn, I know Sandra is already displeased with me. What if she leaves me like this? I have to climax, and nothing else matters. I can do this, and after my spanking, I will have Sandra's expert caresses, and nothing else matters. NOTHING!" Wendy was so humiliated because she was obeying her body's lusty needs, instead of thinking like a proper wife and mother. She felt like such a slut, and to her horror it felt great.

Sandra slowly lowered her damp black bikini panties onto the tongue of Wendy. Sandra's pussy was now dripping, and she felt a trickle run down her thigh when she moved and placed the panties on Wendy's tongue. Sandra carefully watched the eyes of Wendy follow the panty's progress, and to Sandra's amazement Wendy did not flinch as the panties settled on her tongue. "That's a good girl, Wendy. Now, lets get them inside, and we can begin." Sandra pushed her wet panties inside Wendy's mouth. "Close your mouth Wendy. That's it honey. Now, I need you to be a brave girl, and it will hurt, but you're a big girl, and you will be fine." Sandra leaned down and kissed Wendy on the nose. "Are you ready baby? No don't cry honey, it will be OK. You better hang on to the side of your desk." Sandra wiped Wendy's tears away, and kissed Wendy on the forehead. Sandra moved behind Wendy to start the spanking of her middle-aged boss.

Wendy thought she would throw up when she closed her mouth around the wet panties and accidentally swallowed some of the panty's juice. Wendy felt the rough wet cotton gusset sticking to her tongue. Wendy tried pushing the panties around her mouth to get them into a more comfortable position, but she finally gave up when all she was doing was rubbing her tongue across the wet panties, and squishing out more of panty's juices. Wendy tried to block out what was in her mouth, but Wendy could not forget the strange taste filling her mouth, and what she just swallowed was that of another woman. Wendy was racked by a wave of lust when she thought about how Sandra would be on her knees licking her after the spanking. Wendy looked over her shoulder, and she saw Sandra nod at her, as Sandra got ready for the first swat. Wendy gripped the desk, closed her eyes, and waited.

SWISH... CRACK! The sound of the first hit resonated throughout the office.

Wendy hears the swish, and tenses for the blow, and she screams, "AAAAHHH! SHIT! I'm dying!" into the panties. Wendy thought, "OHMYGOD, I've never been hit so hard in her entire life, I have to be bleeding." Wendy looks to see what the hell Sandra is using to torture her with. She sees Sandra smiling, and holding a wide leather belt folded in half, and about to hit her again. Wendy excitedly shakes her head no, and mumbles "NO! NO! NO! NO!" through the panties. Wendy reaches back, and tries to block the next hit.

"Get those hands down Wendy! Or I swear it will be much worse for you." Sandra said harshly, and looked at Wendy. Wendy was bent over the side of her desk, and with her legs so wide, there was no hiding her wet matted pussy. Sandra could see a two-inch wide red stripe starting to form across the middle of Wendy's ass, and knew there were more on the way.

Wendy with tears of pain rolling unstopped down her cheeks lowers her hands from her ass, and moved them back to the side of her desk, but this time she had a death grip on the desk. Wendy nervously looked over her shoulder, and sees Sandra swing, and closes her eyes, and braces for the impact. Wendy is now crying unashamedly, but her body is responding to the pain. The pain is immense, but now so is Wendy's need for it. She feels her pussy throbbing, and thinks, "I wonder if a person can cum from a spanking alone? It doesn't matter. I can survive this pain, to have Sandra on her knees bringing me another of those amazing orgasms. Get ready, here it comes!"

SWISH... CRACK!

Sandra squeezes her thighs together, and is racked by lust watching Wendy's body squirm around trying to put out the fire in her ass. Sandra takes a second, and fondles both her tits. She says, "Only four more Wendy, be brave baby."

SWISH... CRACK!

"AAAAHHHHHH! NOMORE! PLEASE! NOMORE!" Wendy screams through her panty gag. Wendy is sure her ass is on fire. This swat hit Wendy just a hair below her pussy, and the radiant heat made Wendy moan in lust. She feels the hot blood pounding in her pussy. Wendy is on the verge of hyperventilating, and is breathing heavily through her nose trying to get ready for the next swat.

SWISH... CRACK!

Sandra takes a second and pulls up her skirt, and vigorously rubs her pussy. Sandra moans as her left hand pinches her right nipple, and her right forefinger rubs her clit fast and hard. She loves the display from Wendy's wide-open pussy, and the juice clinging to the lips. Sandra stopped caressing her clit. She did not want to cum to soon, and Sandra loves the wide red stripes across Wendy's white ass.

SWISH... CRACK!

Wendy screams, "STOP! NOMORE, I can't take it anymore! Please stop." Wendy is screaming into her gag, but all that emerged was a grunt of unintelligible mumbling. Wendy is now happy for the panties in her mouth. She knew without them she would be filling her office with loud screams of pain.

"Last one Wendy." Sandra takes one last caress of her tit, and swings.

SWISH... CRACK!

"AAAAHHHHHHHH! God, I'm dying! The pain! AAAAHHHHHHHH!"

This hit was the hardest of the six, and Sandra is shocked by the loud crack of the belt. It sounded like a gunshot, and the muffled screams from Wendy are amazing. Now comes Sandra's favorite part, comforting Wendy. Sandra said, "All done Wendy. Wendy, we need to put lotion on your ass. It will cool it, make it feel better, and stop the swelling. Slide up on your desk, and let me hold you." Sandra helped Wendy slide up on her desk, and she took her black panties out of Wendy's mouth. Sandra sat on the desk, and took Wendy into her arms, and held her boss. She let Wendy cry, and stroked her hair, and back. Sandra quietly whispered in her ear, "Wendy, You disappointed me today, if only you could remember to behave, I would not have to spank you. Will you be good from now on Wendy?" Sandra thought, "Wendy, if you only knew this is only the beginning. I have such plans for you, and soon you'll be crawling naked across your living room, and getting a spanking without a gag. Wendy, your screams will fill your house. I can't wait."

"I'm sorry Miss O'Donnell. I'll be good, I promise. Please don't hit me again." Wendy was wracked with sobs, and she felt better she could finally get enough air to cry. Wendy clung tightly to Sandra, and cried on her shoulder. Wendy felt strangely better as she clung to Sandra. She felt so safe, and loved. Wendy carefully felt her ass, and thought her ass was on fire, and wondered if she would ever be able to sit again. Wendy let Sandra put the lotion on her blistered butt, and felt the cooling almost immediately. Wendy felt the pain in her ass diminish, and the ripples of pleasure start to pulsate in her pussy. She soon felt the pain turn into a distant memory, and she was moaning in lust as Sandra rubbed the lotion on her ass, and inner thighs.

Sandra takes her time, and slowly rubs the lotion over Wendy's butt. She gently rubs and kneads the lotion in, and feels Wendy responding again. Sandra leisurely caresses Wendy, and slowly builds the pressure in Wendy. Sandra knows Wendy needs to climax, but today is Wendy's turn to give pleasure. Sandra slips her finger between Wendy's thighs and brushes Wendy's labia. Wendy lets out a long moan, and Sandra sees Wendy lift her butt in the air to allow the exploring finger to find its target. Sandra slips her middle finger into Wendy, and after a few short very slow strokes removes it. Sandra hears Wendy's moan of frustration, and Sandra slides her finger up and down over the outside of Wendy's vulva. She makes sure to stay away from Wendy's clit, and then pushed two fingers into Wendy's pussy. Sandra works the fingers in and out faster and faster, and as soon as she is sure Wendy is about to climax, she quickly removes her finger, and licks the juice off. Sandra licks the cherry flavored lotion, and Wendy's musky scent off her fingers, and likes the taste of the mixture of the juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.