Assistant - Cover

Assistant

Copyright© 2002 by Wraith

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A female executive is slowly being dominated by her assistant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Masturbation  

Mrs. Wendy Wilson was a mid-level executive at a large downtown marketing firm. She was due for a big promotion, and was thrilled about the chance to move up to the next floor. She would be glad to get rid of her assistant Sandra O'Donnell. Wendy thought, "The stuff I have to deal with, because Sandra is the daughter of the president of my marketing firm, and it's my job to baby-sit, oops, I mean train. My boss said that whatever I did, I must keep Sandra happy, and not let her quit NO MATTER WHAT! Think of this as a test Mrs. Wilson. Pass, you'll succeed, and will be promoted, and have a great career here, but Fail, and well..."

Wendy remembered back a few short weeks. Sandra on her first day at work, she started to flirt me. It was innocent in the beginning, every morning Sandra told me how great I looked. The flirting continued, and gradually developed into touching. At first it was a hand on the shoulder, or hip. Sandra said, "Gee Wendy I really like this blouse, or what is this skirt made of?" Soon Wendy's touches began to get more personal. I would be sitting in my chair, and Sandra would rub her breasts up against my shoulder or the back of my head. She would have her hand on the lower part of my back when she talked to me, and would pull me close and hug me. This went on for a weeks. Everyday Sandra would find a way to stand very close, and touch me a little more than the day before.

I tried to ignore her; I was ashamed of the growing fear inside me. I could not compel myself to yell at her. As the touches became a daily routine I was having a hard time forgetting she was my assistant, and it was a woman that was flirting with me, the light pats on my ass, the caress of my back, and the feeling of her soft body pressing into me. I went home and cried every night about the helplessness I was feeling. There was nothing I could do. First thing Monday morning she followed me into my office, and as she shut the door she grabbed my butt as I passed by, and I yelled at her. "Don't do that again!" I was pleased I finally said something. A feeling of pride swept through my body. I was going to be free from her caresses, and there was nothing she could do about it now.

"Do I have to tell my dad to fire your fat ass? Do you need this job? How hard will it be to get another job in this climate of corporate layoffs?" Sandra said gloating

"Just don't touch me like that again, or I'll... I'll... report you." Wendy said trying to sound firm; and thought, "I don't have a fat ass! I'm a 36D-26-37 at only 135lbs, and my ass is just a little wider than yours. Talk to me in ten years bitch." Sandra is obnoxious, and worthless, but I need to be careful of her threat, and I cannot get laid-off."

Wendy looked at Sandra. Sandra was 24 years old, 5'5", and had long beautiful flowing midnight black hair, which came to the middle of her back. Her face had the glow of youth, and money. She had a body that was absolutely remarkable. Perfect sized breasts, thin waist, and long toned legs. Sandra was a 34C-22-33 maybe 120lbs.

"You'll report me huh? Yea right. Did you forget who my dad is? I think I'll call him, and see what he has to say about this. You might as well start packing, but I'll give you one minute to apologize." Sandra said.

Wendy was worried because she needed this job to pay her half of the mortgage, and the car payments. She knew it would take a month or more to find another good job, and also knew in that time her family would suffer. "I'm sorry Sandra." The idea Wendy had to apologize to her assistant for standing up for herself was hard to take. The shame of the knowledge that with that one sentence she was agreeing to let Sandra do whatever she wanted to her.

The next day Sandra comes into my office, and leans over my desk, and she has the top three buttons of her pale yellow shirt unbuttoned. I tried not to look at her firm breasts incased in a yellow satin lace bra, but the harder I tried not to look, the stronger the pull. I looked. Sandra smiled at me and buttoned her shirt, making me feel foolish, and naughty as she reprimanded her boss for staring down her blouse. "Mrs. Wilson, don't stare at my breasts, it is very rude, and I don't appreciate it. I'm here to work. Refrain your urges."

Wendy now knew the answer by heart and said, "I'm sorry Miss O'Donnell, I wont let it happen again." She was humiliated every time the sentence was uttered, and she said it at least five times a day.

It was getting worse. Sandra was standing behind me in the empty elevator last week. She put her arms under my breasts and pulled me close to her, I could feel her breasts on my back, and her hard nipples pushing firmly into me. She whispered in my ear, how she was going to screw the daylights out of her boyfriend. I was mortified, I could see the reflection on the brass doors, and we looked like a pair of lovers. I could not find the courage to protest, and when Sandra started squeezing my breasts, and said "Wow these are nice, maybe I'll ask you to show them to me tomorrow." She caressed me for three more floors, until the elevator doors started to open, and she just walked away. I stood there in the elevator, with my arousal growing, the hard nipples calling for attention, and I did not know what to do. Her touch confused me. I was humiliated, and so scared I wanted more.

Sandra opened my office door and said, "Can you get me some coffee, Wendy?"

Wendy was sitting there behind her desk, and she was buried in paperwork, but did what Sandra said, and went for coffee. Wendy could not believe she was getting her assistant coffee and thought, "Why am I getting this for her she should be getting mine."

Sandra loved the look on Wendy's face, and almost laughed when she said, "I'm sorry Wendy, but I'll need more cream for my coffee. Can you be a dear, and get me some?" As Wendy turned to leave again, Sandra watched Wendy walking away and thought, "damn that woman has a cute ass for a woman in her late-thirties." She could just make out the panty lines under her grey slacks, as each step pulled the pants tight across each ass cheek, and she thought about how to remove them. Her boss had a great figure. She had large breasts; trim waist, and a perfect ass, just how Sandra liked them with a little extra cushion.

Wendy was fuming as she returned for more cream. She thought, "I need to keep Sandra happy, so I can continue working here, but I need to stand up for myself. I seem to be following all of her suggestions." It was getting harder for Wendy to be around Sandra

Wendy came back with the cream, and gave it to Sandra, and when she turned to go back behind her desk she felt Sandra smack her butt.

"I'm sorry honey, but I asked for more sugar, not cream. Now go get me some sugar." Sandra ordered, and she smacked that cute ass again harder.

Wendy turned and yelled, "Why don't you get off your fat ass! Get it yourself! I'm the boss here, and you're MY assistant, and don't ever touch me like..."

"Wendy, what did I say if you ever yelled at me again? Sandra asked quietly.

"Y... You would... Uhm... you said... you would sp... spank me." Wendy whispered.

"That is right. Now go get my sugar, and when you return I'll have to give you your much-needed spanking. Go, and think about how disappointed you have made me."

Wendy went to get the sugar, and thought all about the upcoming spanking, and thought, "She has to be joking! There is no way I'll allow her to spank me. What if she makes me? I will be strong, and tell her no." Wendy walked back into her office, and handed Sandra her sugar.

"Mrs. Wilson, I hope this will be your first and last spanking I'll ever have to administer. Do you understand? I said do you understand!"

"Ye... Yes. Please Sandra don't do this!"

"What did you call me?"

"Please Miss O'Donnell. Please don't do this to me. Please..." Wendy said pleadingly.

"I'm sorry, but you left me no choice. I feel bad that I must punish you. Please don't make this harder than it needs to be. Please pull down your pants, and we'll get this over with, so we can be friends again."

Wendy started to tear up, as she unzipped her pants. She gave one last plea and said, "Please don't make me do this! I'm begging." Wendy saw the look in Sandra's eyes, and pushed her pants down to her knees. "I wish I had on a nicer pair of panties," Wendy thought. The comment from Sandra made her aware of her plain panties.

Sandra said, "Wendy, your choice of underwear needs a lot of improvement. Please lower them, and lay across my legs, and receive your punishment." Sandra looked at Wendy standing there with the grey pants and her white briefs around her knees, She was stunning. The blush on Wendy's face, and the tears falling down was making Sandra wet. The power to control Wendy was an aphrodisiac. The feeling of her boss now lying across her lap was so great. Sandra could tell her boss worked out, and ran her hand across the ass of her boss. She squeezed the left cheek first, and then the right, and reached between Wendy's legs and ran a finger across her vulva.

"Don't do that!" Wendy said, and she was trying to get up, and leave.

LIE DOWN! You will hold still, if you want to continue working here. Well, what's it going to be?

"I'm sorry Miss O'Donnell, It wont let it happen again." Wendy felt the deep feelings of humiliation sweep through her. Here she was a collage educated, professional woman with her career on the rise, and she was getting a spanking from her secretary. Life was not fair.

"Good girl Wendy. Now open your legs and we can continue your punishment."

It took all Wendy's will power to open her legs for her younger assistant. Wendy felt a finger tracing patterns on her ass cheeks, and the finger followed the cleft of her butt, and moved lower in between her thighs. Wendy was trying to block out the finger entering her.

Sandra was in heaven. The fact her boss willingly opened her legs, and the lips of Wendy's vagina were now very visible through the brown fur it was making Sandra hotter. Sandra rubs the outer lips, and pushes her finger inside Wendy a couple times, and then Sandra then proceeded to spank her older boss.

Crack... Crack... Crack... the sound of the spanking resonated throughout the office.

As Wendy lay across her assistant's lap she wondered how this came to pass. "Sandra did not order, or threaten me. She politely asked me to receive this spanking and I actually agreed. She said to pull my panties down and I did, but I also opened my legs for her. Why did I do this?" all her thoughts stopped as she felt the first smack to her ass. The humiliation was the worst part. Lying across her assistant's lap, with her plain white panties around her knees.

Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack...

The pain was getting harder to tolerate, and Wendy started thrashing around to stop the pain, but Sandra was holding on to her to tightly.

Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack... Crack...

Wendy was forced to plead, "Please... stop! I'll do anything... please... No more! I can't take anymore... Please stop!"

Sandra was enjoying spanking her boss. The swats to Wendy's ass was starting to hurt her hand, Sandra was getting very wet at the sight between the squirming Wendy legs. Sandra could clearly see Wendy's pussy, and this almost sent her over the edge, and thought, "Soon Wendy will be relieving this damn itch between my legs." Sandra gave Wendy five more hard slaps, and started to caress Wendy's ass again. This time her ass was hot to the touch. Sandra pushed a finger between the open legs of Wendy, and slowly started to stroke her boss's pussy until it became soaking wet. She worked her finger into the crack of Wendy's pussy. After giving her boss an orgasm Sandra reluctantly pushed Wendy off her lap and said, "Please sit on my lap, and let me give you a hug."

Wendy crying, and sniffling was pushed off of her assistant, and Wendy pulled up her pants, and sat down on her assistant's lap as ordered. The hug from Sandra felt good after the pain of the spanking, and humiliation of her climax, and she needed to feel safe again. Wendy held her assistant tight, and cried on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'll be good..." Wendy clung to her assistant, and cried.

Sandra felt her boss squeeze her tight, and was crying on her shoulder. Wendy's breasts digging into her own felt so good. Sandra reached up and started to caress Wendy's breasts. She caressed her boss for about a minute, and whispered in Wendy's ear, "I didn't know a little spanking would turn you on. You have great nipples Wendy. I like the way they feel in my palm."

Wendy quit crying and said, "I... Uhm... I'm not... I never... well... I LOVE my husband." Wendy said. Like that was all that needed to be said. Unfortunately she could not forget the feelings still resonating on her moist pussy where Sandra touched her, and the pain from the spanking coming from her ass. Wendy tried to forget it was a woman that touched her intimately, but her wet panties bothered her as she moved to get more comfortable on here assistant's lap. She felt very humiliated about the recent spanking, and how she laid there, and let a woman finger her vagina, and bring her off, and now she was letting Sandra stroke her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.