Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend - Cover

Kimberly's Gangbang Weekend

Copyright© 2002 by Ving

Chapter 4: Sunday Afternoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sunday Afternoon - Wife gets set up by her husband, then strangers take over

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism  

Kimberly awoke once again from a deep and refreshing sleep. Her body had fully recovered from her exertions of the night before. Her cunt and ass seemed hardly the worse for wear, she had seeped so much cum juice neither of her holes were rubbed raw. As she lay in bed recalling the events of the previous day and night her pussy began to get wet yet again. The images her memories conjured up caused her to reach her fingers down to her clit, where she began to rub it with her right index finger. Kimberly half expected the phone to ring with another man telling her what he had planned for her. When it didn't ring she envisioned a scene on her own. She saw herself at an adult bookstore, the only woman there, among all that porn and all those men, she continued playing with herself, putting all four fingers of her right hand in her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb. She lifted her ass off the bed and placed the middle finger of her left hand in her asshole, she pushed it in as far as it could go and began a rhythm with the fingers in her cunt, pulling her fingers out and then back in, she could feel her fingers rubbing on either side of her walls. Kimberly had an orgasm, but it wasn't like the ones she had with all the men she'd been fucking. With a little shock she realized she craved more of her weekend sexual escapades. That bookstore seemed like a good idea.

Kimberly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for that afternoons adventure. While putting on her make up she figured out what she was going to do to satisfy her new found lust. When she finished putting on her make up she started dressing. From the bag of lingerie numbers seven and eight brought, she picked out a black garter belt trimmed in red lace, a pair of black seamed nylons went on next. They reached to the top of her legs, the band touching her ass cheeks and lower pussy lips. The straps descended her round ass cheeks and held the stockings close to her bottom, the ones in front ran down her upper thighs and kept her nylons close to her pussy. Kimberly slipped into a pair of pink silk bikini panties, they were French cut, so they ran high on her legs, it's band about a quarter inch thick. It entirely covered her ass cheeks and pussy. Only about five or six inches of flesh showed from the top of her stockings to the bottom of the band of her panties. Next, Kimberly stepped into another pleated tennis skirt, this one blue and about two inches longer than the one she wore to the bar Friday night, it's hem just covering the dark band of her nylons, but exposing them every time she moved. Her last piece of clothing was a white gauze see thru blouse, her aureolas and nipples were quite evident thru it's thin material. She left the top four buttons of the seven button blouse undone, giving any one who wanted, a choice of looking at her tits, covered or bare. She finished her outfit by putting on a pair of three inch high stiletto heels.

She descended the steps from the bedroom and entered the den where her husband was reading. He looked up as she entered the room and smiled."Hi honey," he said, " you look beautiful, going out?"

"Yes," Kimberly replied, " the men I fucked Friday night and Saturday have made me want more. You have turned your wife into a wanton, cock hungry slut. Are you happy?" "Very," he responded,"I knew you had it in you when a friend of mine showed me the security tape from the supermarket and the parking lot, and I've been secretly taping your masturbation sessions for almost a year, so when I discovered the security tape and your last masturbation session happened within minutes of each other, I decided to see how far I could get you to go. It's a little more than I expected, but, but boy does it turn me on, and as long as you are enjoying yourself, and are doing what you want, I am ecstatic.

I have never been more in love with you than I am right now. You have never been more lovelier or more sexy to me since we've been married.

When you get home tonight I would like to make love to you, and I think it will be unlike anything we've done before. So, where are you going all dressed up like a beautiful hooker?" "I'm going to a dirty book store," Kimberly answered. "And just what are you going to do there?"he asked, a big grin on his face. Kimberly grinned back and said,"I'm going to seduce and fuck every man there, I'm going to let them fuck my ass and my cunt, while I give them blow jobs. I'm going to try and have three men fuck me at once, I really loved that. And when every man there has been used up, I'll come home to you, and you can finish me off."

"Raise your skirt and show me what you're wearing underneath it." Kimberly put her hands to the hem of her short skirt and pulled it up to show her husband the black garter belt and pink panties. "Oh my, what a god damn sexy sight you are. Keep those panties on while you fuck them all, Kimberly, I want you to bring them home sopping wet, filled with the cum of all the men who serviced you." With that he rose from his chair and embraced her.

His arms surrounded her shoulders and upper back as he pressed her into him. He kissed her mouth, his tongue lightly touched her lips, which she opened, allowing it to enter her mouth and entwine with hers. Her hands went to his head and caressed his crown and down to the back of his neck, pulling his mouth tighter into hers. His hands crept down her back and cupped her ass cheeks thru her skirt. He began drawing it up with his fingers as his palms rested on her ass. When he felt the silkiness of her panties beneath his fingers he slipped the rest of his hands under her skirt and placed them on her panties, running them over it's silkiness, caressing her bare ass and his hands in their slickness. He lowered his hands to her bare inner thighs, stroking a finger along the top on her stocking on her bare leg between it and her panties. He ran his finger tips around to the outer part of her thigh, where more of her bare legs were available to his touch. He stroked her legs and ass and cunt while he continued to give his wife the deepest and most heart felt kiss he ever gave her, he wanted to pour his soul into her for the heights of sexual passion she had given him this weekend. He had watched his wife's activities for the past two days, seen her fuck, give blow jobs, and get fucked in the ass by a bunch of strange men and it was going to be an enjoyable argument between them when they started to discuss who had the most fun. Kimberly began to move her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her crotch against his cock while rubbing her pussy and asshole against his fingers. She spread her legs and straddled one of his, grinding her clit and pussy lips against it.

Kimberly put her hands around the back of his thigh and pulled it tight between her legs, she began fucking his thigh as if it were a gigantic dildo, she bent her knees and straightened them again and again as she strained against his thigh. Soon Kimberly was cumming, her body got hot and flush, the blood gushing thru her veins left her feeling light headed and faint. It was the most spectacular orgasm she ever had with her husband and he didn't even have his cock in her.

Their love for one another was never stronger as Kimberly walked out the door to fuck what ever man was lucky enough to cross her path.

Kimberly walked purposely thru the door of the bookstore, a far cry from the scared housewife entering a bar just forty-eight hours earlier.

She stopped to look around when she was a few steps inside. On her right and running the width of the store was the counter, with two clerks.behind it. It had glass cases of various oils, powders and small sex toys under the wooden top. On her left were racks of videos and magazines. Straight in front of her was a wall filled with dildos, vibrators, and larger sex toys. Far to her left, past the racks and behind a false wall was another room that contained video booths.

Kimberly slowly walked around the racks filled with video boxes, she was checking out the men as much as looking at the tapes.

She couldn't be sure how many men were in the store because they were walking in and out of the back room and around the store, so she decided to start putting on a show to try and draw their attention. She walked over to the glass cases under the counter and bent over to look at it's wares. Her skirt hiked up to expose the tops of her stockings and the bottom of her pink panties. The clerks leaned over the counter top to get a better look and three men who were browsing the racks had a spectacular view up her skirt. They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. They watched as Kimberly would walk back and forth in front of the counter, bending over now and then, each time hiking her skirt higher up over her ass. She then walked over to the wall with the vibrators and dildoes.

She took one down and looked at the clerks. "Is it okay to take it out of the box?" she asked. It wasn't, but at this point the clerks weren't about to stop the beautiful blonde woman in their midst from doing anything she wanted. "Sure, help yourself, just let us know if you need anything," the older one said. "Thank you," replied Kimberly, as she gave him a wink. She opened the box and took out a ten inch long two inch around dildo. She rubbed it up and down her pussy lips outside her skirt. She then raised her skirt with one hand so she could rub it against her panties. The men watching dropped their jaws in amazement at the brazen actions of the woman. They were just beginning to see the show. Kimberly ran the dildo between her legs and up her pussy lips, stopping with the tip of the dildo touching her clit.

She glided it over her clit a few times then slipped it under her panties and into her waiting cunt. She began fucking herself with it while the men gazed at her in wonder and awe. She looked at the five men around her and smiled at them. While she looked them in the eyes she brought herself to orgasm, grunting and moaning as she drenched her hand and dildo. The men noticed her juices running out her pussy and down her legs. Kimberly slowly oozed the dildo out of her cunt and put it on the counter. "I'll take this one, but I'm going to look around some more," Kimberly said to the startled clerks.

"F F Fine," one of them stammered, still not believing what he just saw.

It was all he could do to keep himself from reaching over and licking every inch of the still glistening dildo. His fellow clerk was a little quicker on the up take and went to the back of the store and told the men about the women up at the counter. Three men followed him into the next room in time to see what the incredible blonde was up to next.

Kimberly had returned to the video racks and stood next to one of the men. She gazed at the covers, saw one she liked and held it out to the man next to her. "I want you to do that to me." The mans jaw dropped, there were two photos on the box in her hand, the first was a photo of a leading gonzo ass fucker with his cock firmly implanted in one of his starlets ass, the second was of him holding her chin with one hand, aiming his cock next to her mouth with the other, and her face smeared with his cum. The man looked at Kimberly and said "you a cop?" Kimberly laughed and said "no, just a horny wife with my husbands permission to go cock hunting. Now come fuck my ass." And with that she grabbed him by the hand and walked to the counter. She leaned over it, flipped her skirt up over her ass and lower back, spread her legs and looked over her shoulder. "I'm ready for that cock of yours. My pussy is so wet just fuck my cunt a few times and then put it up my asshole. Ram it all the way in, just like that photo." Kimberly reached down and fingered her pussy lips and clit while she waited for yet another stranger to fuck her.

The man stared at Kimberly for a moment or two, he was just so stunned by the sight of the horny woman and her request he was struck immobile.

Finally he took a few steps toward her and rubbed her panty covered ass, then he ran his hand under her ass cheeks, thru her legs and over her pussy lips. His fingers got wet with the juice seeping from her cunt. He unbuttoned his pants and dropped them, he aimed his cock at her cunt, moved her panties out of the way and shoved his dick hard, all the way to his balls, into her slick hole. Kimberly grunted and moaned at the intrusion, loving the feel of his dick in her. She pressed her ass cheeks back into his stomach and ground it against him."Now take it out of my pussy and shove it up my asssss..." she hissed in passion, eagerly anticipating his spearing of her asshole.

"Anything you want, bitch, it's yours," the man replied, and removed his cock from her pussy and rubbed it's head around the ring of her ass hole.

He slowly began to shove it in, but it was too much for Kimberly, and she pushed her ass back on his dick and in one motion he was all the way up her ass to his balls. She could feel them slapping her inner thighs as he fucked in and out of her ass.

Just then three friends entered the store, saw what was going on at the counter, and stopped, frozen still by the sight of Kimberly, completely dressed, bent over the counter having her ass reamed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.